Research Discussion: Removing Reptilian Undersea Bases From Middle East And China.

Removing Reptilian Undersea Bases From Middle East And China.

John Winston
2011-10-27 17:12:01 EST
Subject: Removing Reptilian Undersea Bases From Middle East And China.
Oct. 27, 2011.

Here we have some more bases removed by the space people.

*Andromeda Council: Removing Reptilian undersea bases from Middle
East &China

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/andromeda-council-removing-reptilian-undersea-bases-from-middle-east-china

JW I was able to read the above web site but my computer was not
able to record it. Would some one please recorded it and send it to
me or post it to one of the newsgroup or yahoogroups?
Thank you, John Winston.)

EXAMINER:
www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/alfred-lambremont-webre
(JW Here are some of the different group that make up the
Andromea Council.)

The Zenetae star system itself is physically located in the
Andromeda Galaxy. These two people, as many on the Andromeda
Council, live and vibrate in a 4th dimension/density reality. There
is one council member per seat.

Many of the member races of the Council are acknowledged
throughout the Universe to be some of the same races that originally
seeded Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago, as evidenced by
the variety of humans on the planet today. It is said these races
have already been through the process of transformation, of
upliftment & the elevated vibration, density, and spiritual
consciousness of the 4th dimension.

Members of the Andromeda Council are from the star systems &
planets listed below:

Star System: Arcturus
Planet: Pitolla

Star System: Antares
Planet: Nikotae

Star System: M103
Planet: Legola

Star System: Procyon
Planet: Kaena

Star System: Vega
Planet: Percula

Star System:Capella
Planet: Pershea

Star System: Polaris
Planet: Ventra

Star System: Sirius A
Planet: Toleka

Star System: Deneb
Planet: Ritol

10. Star System: Tau Ceti
Planet: Xeta

11. Star System: Alhena
Planet: Degaroth

12. Star System: Betelgeuse
Planet: Etorth

The emblem above in blue and to the right is the symbol of
the Andromeda Council.

Members of the Andromeda Council not holding one of the
senior, Twelve (12) chaired seats hold board positions of
investigation, research, deliberation, and advisement to the
Andromeda Council. They do this on thirteen (13) unique,
sub, joint councils or advisory boards.

There are 5-6 people on each joint council or advisory board.
Collectively, these advisory boards represent in excess of 400+
representative planets from three (3) star systems including
Arcturus. Therefore, the majority, the greater percentage of
the advisory board members come from different star systems
planets and the planet where a chaired Andromeda Council
member is from. There is a chairperson, or otherwise named,
to each advisory board.; They are as follows:
1. Higher Dimensional Realm Advisory Board
2. Star System Membership Review Board
3. Galactic Federation of Planets Review Board
4. Exobiology Galaxy Advisory Board (Sirius- Andromeda
Council Member) (Chair)
5. Xenobiology Galaxy Advisory Board
6. (Procyon-Andromeda Council Member) (Chair) Board
7. Space Travel Dimensional Flight Technology Review Board
8. Planetary Medical Advisory Board
9. Universe Education Observation Advisory Board
10. Telepathy and Vocal Communication Observation Advisory
Board
11. Galaxy Sector Planetary Exploration Discovery Assessment
Team
12. Military Threat Level Assessment Advisory Board
13. Spiritual Emotional Mastery Dimensional Assessment Board
http://andromedacouncil.com/~navs/QuickSiteMain.js

Part 1.

John Winston. johnfw@mlode.com

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 14:12:01 -0700, "John Winston" <johnfw@mlode.com>
wrote:

>Subject: Removing Reptilian Undersea Bases From Middle East And China.

http://www.andromedacouncil.com

======================
I DUNNO, BUT HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS ...
======================

WHOIS - andromedacouncil.com

Dates: Created 22-mar-2011 Updated 20-apr-2011 Expires 22-mar-2013

DNS Servers: NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM
NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM

__________________________

The "andromedacouncil.com" information and the "alliesofhumanity.org"
information all came out after ... "Decide Whether We Should Show Up".

Those two websites are a soup mix of sci/fi
and "Decide Whether We Should Show Up".

__________________________

All the 'normal intelligence data'
in the world corroborated with the
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intel.

And... You All ... should have Focused on that.

Instead now we are all being side tracked
by an advanced variety of counteractions...

1.
"andromedacouncil.com" and "alliesofhumanity.org
(Probably both twisted info of bits of truth and bad agendas)

2.
Libya.

3.
TV Sci/Fi

4.
Clever internet Ops.
(They banned me from GodLikeProductions and AboveTopSecret)

5.
HAARP

6.
Earthquakes.

7.
Chemtrails.

8.
Riots.

9.
Drugs.

10.
I could go on and on.

So, if you all do not share this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEfYAo2uViY

You will be playing star wars OUT THERE for millions of years
without knowing the true rules of the game.

==================================

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Saint Isadore Patron Saint Of The Internet
2011-10-30 15:00:44 EST
On Oct 27, 2:12 pm, "John Winston" <joh...@mlode.com> wrote:
> [...]
> planets and the planet where a chaired Andromeda Council
> member is from. There is a chairperson, or otherwise named,
> to each advisory board.; They are as follows:
> 1. Higher Dimensional Realm Advisory Board
> 2. Star System Membership Review Board
> 3. Galactic Federation of Planets Review Board
> 4. Exobiology Galaxy Advisory Board (Sirius- Andromeda
> Council Member) (Chair)
> 5. Xenobiology Galaxy Advisory Board
> 6. (Procyon-Andromeda Council Member) (Chair) Board
> 7. Space Travel Dimensional Flight Technology Review Board
> 8. Planetary Medical Advisory Board
> 9. Universe Education Observation Advisory Board
> 10. Telepathy and Vocal Communication Observation Advisory
> Board
> 11. Galaxy Sector Planetary Exploration Discovery Assessment
> Team
> 12. Military Threat Level Assessment Advisory Board

Everything in all universes consist of 12.

PL&U
Tom

Saint Isadore Patron Saint Of The Internet
2011-10-30 15:47:11 EST
> [...]
> planets and the planet where a chaired Andromeda Council
> member is from. There is a chairperson, or otherwise named,
> to each advisory board.; They are as follows:
> 1. Higher Dimensional Realm Advisory Board
> 2. Star System Membership Review Board
> 3. Galactic Federation of Planets Review Board
> 4. Exobiology Galaxy Advisory Board (Sirius- Andromeda
> Council Member) (Chair)
> 5. Xenobiology Galaxy Advisory Board
> 6. (Procyon-Andromeda Council Member) (Chair) Board
> 7. Space Travel Dimensional Flight Technology Review Board
> 8. Planetary Medical Advisory Board
> 9. Universe Education Observation Advisory Board
> 10. Telepathy and Vocal Communication Observation Advisory
> Board
> 11. Galaxy Sector Planetary Exploration Discovery Assessment
> Team
> 12. Military Threat Level Assessment Advisory Board

The Nikotae drew the Nipseeipec and created a womper
causing all the babies on the planet to cringe in terror making the
dogs moan in agony in emotional distress while being forced to view an
HD remastered version
of Winky Dink with the guest star of Buffy on crank.
So, now you know.

Saint Isadore Patron Saint Of The Internet
2011-10-30 15:54:50 EST
On Oct 27, 5:12 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 14:12:01 -0700, "John Winston" <joh...@mlode.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Subject: Removing Reptilian Undersea Bases From Middle East And China.
>
> http://www.andromedacouncil.com
>
> ======================
> I DUNNO, BUT HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS ...
> ======================
>
> WHOIS - andromedacouncil.com
>
> Dates: Created 22-mar-2011   Updated 20-apr-2011  Expires 22-mar-2013
>
> DNS Servers:   NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM  NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM
> NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM
>
> __________________________
>
> The  "andromedacouncil.com" information and the "alliesofhumanity.org"
> information all came out after ... "Decide Whether We Should Show Up".
>
> Those two websites are a soup mix of sci/fi
> and "Decide Whether We Should Show Up".
>
> __________________________
>
> All the 'normal intelligence data'
> in the world corroborated with the
> "Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intel.
>
> And... You All ... should have Focused on that.
>
> Instead now we are all being side tracked
> by an advanced variety of counteractions...
>
> 1.
> "andromedacouncil.com" and "alliesofhumanity.org
>  (Probably both twisted info of bits of truth and bad agendas)
>
> 2.
> Libya.
>
> 3.
> TV Sci/Fi
>
> 4.
> Clever internet Ops.
>  (They banned me from GodLikeProductions and AboveTopSecret)
>
> 5.
> HAARP
>
> 6.
> Earthquakes.
>
> 7.
> Chemtrails.
>
> 8.
> Riots.
>
> 9.
> Drugs.
>
> 10.
> I could go on and on.
>
> So, if you all do not share this...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEfYAo2uViY
>
> You will be playing star wars OUT THERE for millions of years
> without knowing the true rules of the game.

> ==================================
> ___
>
> ___

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

my favorite is 9.
I do 43 twice every twelve hours.
Making me feel ever so fine until the red hot juice
runs down my left leg and makes me squirm like
a wild hog going to slaughter.

Ala
2011-11-29 21:26:42 EST

"Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet" <tadapope@gmail.com> wrote in
message
>The Nikotae drew the Nipseeipec and created a womper
>causing all the babies on the planet to cringe in terror making the
>dogs moan in agony in emotional distress while being forced to view an
>HD remastered version
>of Winky Dink with the guest star of Buffy on crank.
>So, now you know.

I recognized many of the positive things about it that I hadn't noticed
while I was living there.

Ala
2011-11-29 21:47:12 EST

>Everything in all universes consist of 12.

there's more than 3 oz in those plastic bags

Ala
2011-11-29 21:48:53 EST

>my favorite is 9.
>I do 43 twice every twelve hours.
>Making me feel ever so fine until the red hot juice
>runs down my left leg and makes me squirm like
>a wild hog going to slaughter.

the first opinion was o sure it's easy surgery much easier than the one you
had ten years ago