Research Discussion: Computer Game - Battlefield 4 Trailer - HD

Computer Game - Battlefield 4 Trailer - HD

Computer Game - Battlefield 4 Trailer - HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV-gnh1En6E

_______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Larry Kroger

> Computer Game - Battlefield 4 Trailer - HD
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV-gnh1En6E

"It is well that war is so terrible -- otherwise we would grow too fond
of it."

-- Robert E. Lee, Statement at the Battle of Fredericksburg (13th
December 1862)

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 22:39:53 -0700, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>

>> Computer Game - Battlefield 4 Trailer - HD
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV-gnh1En6E
>
>"It is well that war is so terrible -- otherwise we would grow too fond
>of it."
>
>-- Robert E. Lee, Statement at the Battle of Fredericksburg (13th
>December 1862)

"Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
the harmony with civilisations other than yours.
That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes want
to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also reign
over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their capacity to
distillate mistrust and fear into you."

"The scarcity of resources and their unfair distribution - resources
which entry price will rise day after day - will bring about
fratricide fights at a large scale, but also at the very heart of your
cities and countrysides."

^^^^^^ It's happening right now ^^^^^^

______________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Larry Kroger
> On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 22:39:53 -0700, Larry Kroger<anon@nowhere.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 10/24/2011 10:00 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> Computer Game - Battlefield 4 Trailer - HD
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV-gnh1En6E
>>
>> "It is well that war is so terrible -- otherwise we would grow too fond
>> of it."
>>
>> -- Robert E. Lee, Statement at the Battle of Fredericksburg (13th
>> December 1862)
>

> "Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
> the harmony with civilisations other than yours.
> That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes want
> to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also reign
> over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their capacity to
> distillate mistrust and fear into you."
>
> "The scarcity of resources and their unfair distribution - resources
> which entry price will rise day after day - will bring about
> fratricide fights at a large scale, but also at the very heart of your
> cities and countrysides."
>
> ^^^^^^ It's happening right now ^^^^^^
>
> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

In plain English: "All your base are belong to us."

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 01:56:38 -0700, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>

>> On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 22:39:53 -0700, Larry Kroger<anon@nowhere.net>
>> wrote:

>>> "It is well that war is so terrible -- otherwise we would grow too fond
>>> of it."
>>>
>>> -- Robert E. Lee, Statement at the Battle of Fredericksburg (13th
>>> December 1862)
>>

>> "Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
>> the harmony with civilisations other than yours.
>> That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes want
>> to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also reign
>> over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their capacity to
>> distillate mistrust and fear into you."
>>
>> "The scarcity of resources and their unfair distribution - resources
>> which entry price will rise day after day - will bring about
>> fratricide fights at a large scale, but also at the very heart of your
>> cities and countrysides."
>>
>> ^^^^^^ It's happening right now ^^^^^^
>>
>> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

>In plain English: "All your base are belong to us."

You can have my tent too.
You can have my bicycle.
You can have my laptop.
(I never needed a 5 story house, 3 cars, 2 maids, and a boat, because
I'd never have time to study and get smart)

After all that I just drop dead.
But at least I made nice good quality friends in this life time.

And thanks for the movie STAR WARS.
(I was age 12 when that 'truth' was on at the cinema)

http://www.joystickdivision.com/sote4.jpg

In my next life
you will find me with
"The Wisdom Of Several Races"
because they are going to need all the help they can get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHTytdRYRAs

I will put in a good word for YouTube.
They gave me a chance to save the World.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOG8xoQtYt4

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Larry Kroger
> On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 01:56:38 -0700, Larry Kroger<anon@nowhere.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 10/25/2011 10:51 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> "Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
>>> the harmony with civilisations other than yours.
>>> That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes want
>>> to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also reign
>>> over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their capacity to
>>> distillate mistrust and fear into you."
>>>
>>> "The scarcity of resources and their unfair distribution - resources
>>> which entry price will rise day after day - will bring about
>>> fratricide fights at a large scale, but also at the very heart of your
>>> cities and countrysides."
>>>
>>> ^^^^^^ It's happening right now ^^^^^^
>>>
>>> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>

>> In plain English: "All your base are belong to us."
>
> You can have my tent too.
> You can have my bicycle.
> You can have my laptop.
> (I never needed a 5 story house, 3 cars, 2 maids, and a boat, because
> I'd never have time to study and get smart)
>
> After all that I just drop dead.
> But at least I made nice good quality friends in this life time.
>
> And thanks for the movie STAR WARS.
> (I was age 12 when that 'truth' was on at the cinema)

...A third lackey carried Dom Manuel's shield, upon which were
emblazoned the arms of Poictesme. The black shield displayed a silver
stallion which was rampant in every member and was bridled with gold,
but the ancient arms had been given a new motto.

"What means this Greek?" Dom Manuel had asked.

"_Mundus decipit_, Count," they told him, "is the old pious motto of
Poictesme: it signifies that the affairs of this world are a vain
fleeting show, and that terrestrial appearances are nowhere of any
particular importance."

"Then your motto is green inexperience," said Manuel, "and for me to
bear it would be black ingratitude."

So the writing had been changed in accordance with his instructions, and
it now read _Mundus vult decipi_.