Research Discussion: THATS WHY I AM AGAINST CUTTING THE WORLD POPULATION BY 90%. ETC... WE NEED ALL THE GOOD MONSTERS WE CAN GET !!!

THATS WHY I AM AGAINST CUTTING THE WORLD POPULATION BY 90%. ETC... WE NEED ALL THE GOOD MONSTERS WE CAN GET !!!

THATS WHY I AM AGAINST CUTTING THE WORLD POPULATION BY 90%. ETC...
WE NEED ALL THE GOOD MONSTERS WE CAN GET !!!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Oct 22, 10:32 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> THATS WHY I AM AGAINST CUTTING THE WORLD POPULATION BY 90%. ETC...
> WE NEED ALL THE GOOD MONSTERS WE CAN GET !!!
>
> ___

Redneck ZNRs are providing about as good of monster as anyone can
imagine, because these monsters do not police their own kind, nor
believe in hell and they think Jesus Christ was just another dark-
skinned jewboy troublemaker that fully deserved being put on a stick.
They (DARPA Semites) also think massively excessive irradiating
100,000 other dark-skinned Jewish kids was funny.

http://translate.google.com/#

BDK
2011-10-23 22:55:09 EST
In article <ec053c50-370b-41d9-8dda-726b76518b89
@m5g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, bradguth@gmail.com says...

> On Oct 22, 10:32 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> > THATS WHY I AM AGAINST CUTTING THE WORLD POPULATION BY 90%. ETC...
> > WE NEED ALL THE GOOD MONSTERS WE CAN GET !!!
> >
> > ___
> >
> Redneck ZNRs are providing about as good of monster as anyone can
> imagine, because these monsters do not police their own kind, nor
> believe in hell and they think Jesus Christ was just another dark-
> skinned jewboy troublemaker that fully deserved being put on a stick.
> They (DARPA Semites) also think massively excessive irradiating
> 100,000 other dark-skinned Jewish kids was funny.
>
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?

It would be a miracle, if, just for once, you can actually make some
sort of sense, and say something without the jew hatin' nonsense in it.
Only you could include jew hating in a post, while complaining about
jews being victimized by other joos.

But if you did make sense, you wouldn't be the Great Guthball anymore.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

GovShill
2011-10-23 22:58:11 EST
On Oct 24, 1:55 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <ec053c50-370b-41d9-8dda-726b76518b89
> @m5g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...
>

> > On Oct 22, 10:32 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> > > THATS WHY I AM AGAINST CUTTING THE WORLD POPULATION BY 90%. ETC...
> > > WE NEED ALL THE GOOD MONSTERS WE CAN GET !!!
>
> > > ___
>
> >  Redneck ZNRs are providing about as good of monster as anyone can
> > imagine, because these monsters do not police their own kind, nor
> > believe in hell and they think Jesus Christ was just another dark-
> > skinned jewboy troublemaker that fully deserved being put on a stick.
> > They (DARPA Semites) also think massively excessive  irradiating
> > 100,000 other dark-skinned Jewish kids was funny.
>
> >  http://translate.google.com/#
> >  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?
>
> It would be a miracle, if, just for once, you can actually make some
> sort of sense, and say something without the jew hatin' nonsense in it.
> Only you could include jew hating in a post, while complaining about
> jews being victimized by other joos.
>
> But if you did make sense, you wouldn't be the Great Guthball anymore.

Any idea what the "massively excessive irradiating" is about?

Shill #2

BDK
2011-10-23 23:35:40 EST
In article <68485c0e-efd9-4d5c-8152-
d*e@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, gov.shill@gmail.com says...

> On Oct 24, 1:55 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> > In article <ec053c50-370b-41d9-8dda-726b76518b89
> > @m5g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

> > >  Redneck ZNRs are providing about as good of monster as anyone can
> > > imagine, because these monsters do not police their own kind, nor
> > > believe in hell and they think Jesus Christ was just another dark-
> > > skinned jewboy troublemaker that fully deserved being put on a stick.
> > > They (DARPA Semites) also think massively excessive  irradiating
> > > 100,000 other dark-skinned Jewish kids was funny.
> >
> > >  http://translate.google.com/#
> > >  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?
> >
> > It would be a miracle, if, just for once, you can actually make some
> > sort of sense, and say something without the jew hatin' nonsense in it.
> > Only you could include jew hating in a post, while complaining about
> > jews being victimized by other joos.
> >
> > But if you did make sense, you wouldn't be the Great Guthball anymore.
> >

> Any idea what the "massively excessive irradiating" is about?
>
> Shill #2

Something about the Israelis irradiating "darker" kids for lice or
something, going off the deep end and really cooking them. This being
some sort of evel Azkenazi joo plot to reduce the numbers of darker
complected Israelis for some odd reason only Brad knows about.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Government Shill #2
2011-10-24 02:51:03 EST
On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 23:35:40 -0400, BDK <Control@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:

>In article <68485c0e-efd9-4d5c-8152-
>*e@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, gov.shill@gmail.com says...
>>
>> On Oct 24, 1:55 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
>> > In article <ec053c50-370b-41d9-8dda-726b76518b89
>> > @m5g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

>> > It would be a miracle, if, just for once, you can actually make some
>> > sort of sense, and say something without the jew hatin' nonsense in it.
>> > Only you could include jew hating in a post, while complaining about
>> > jews being victimized by other joos.
>> >
>> > But if you did make sense, you wouldn't be the Great Guthball anymore.
>> >

>> Any idea what the "massively excessive irradiating" is about?
>>
>> Shill #2
>
>Something about the Israelis irradiating "darker" kids for lice or
>something, going off the deep end and really cooking them. This being
>some sort of evel Azkenazi joo plot to reduce the numbers of darker
>complected Israelis for some odd reason only Brad knows about.

Thanks. The Guthball seems to think that everyone knows everything he's talking
about, when in fact most things he says are totally off the planet.

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

BDK
2011-10-24 14:57:12 EST
In article <pk2aa7p6q1995cocn6r2s1vcnuq8gvm03p@4ax.com>,
g*l@gmail.com says...

> On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 23:35:40 -0400, BDK <Control@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <68485c0e-efd9-4d5c-8152-
> >d8dd6adb23fe@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, gov.shill@gmail.com says...

> >> Any idea what the "massively excessive irradiating" is about?
> >>
> >> Shill #2
> >
> >Something about the Israelis irradiating "darker" kids for lice or
> >something, going off the deep end and really cooking them. This being
> >some sort of evel Azkenazi joo plot to reduce the numbers of darker
> >complected Israelis for some odd reason only Brad knows about.
>
> Thanks. The Guthball seems to think that everyone knows everything he's talking
> about, when in fact most things he says are totally off the planet.
>
> Shill #2

Glad to be some help. Someone else might remember what the supposed
reason why they nuked the kids, I'm too lazy to try to search for it,
since it won't make sense anyway.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Rick Perry is dropping out of further Republican debates. What a pussy.
All hat and no cowboy.

The Patriot
2011-10-27 13:14:21 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:tW_pq.963$rF5.668@newsfe19.iad...

> Rick Perry is dropping out of further Republican
> debates. What a pussy. All hat and no cowboy.

So what did you expect from a retread Liberal?