Research Discussion: The Weekly 8 For The Really Clueless ...

The Weekly 8 For The Really Clueless ...

... and you know who you are .... right ... NoTroll ...

http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/you-fleabaggers-get-off-our-lawn-51454/?rmid=2011_10_22_PLA_[P11927541]&rrid=307031173

Vtcapo
2011-10-22 16:51:41 EST
On Oct 22, 11:31 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... and you know who you are .... right ... NoTroll ...
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/you-fleabaggers-get-off-...[P11927541]&rrid=307031173

Hag we all know who is clueless...

This is why you lose…..

Occupy Wall Street, 30 September-2 October, 2011, Days 14-16

Cryptome Occupy Wall Street photo and video series: http://cryptome.org/ows-series.htm
Cryptome Protest Photos Series: http://cryptome.org/protest-series.htm

RT
PS And that’s just NYC

On 10/22/2011 4:51 PM, vtcapo wrote:

> This is why you lose…..
>
> Occupy Wall Street, 30 September-2 October, 2011, Days 14-16
>
> Cryptome Occupy Wall Street photo and video series: http://cryptome.org/ows-series.htm
> Cryptome Protest Photos Series: http://cryptome.org/protest-series.htm
>
> RT
> PS And that’s just NYC

They came up here to NH last week. The cops sent them packing.
They didn't come back.....

What the fuck is there to protest HERE? We have:

The 2nd lowest unemployment rate in the country

No sales tax.

No state income tax.

Vtcapo
2011-10-23 00:49:16 EST
On Oct 22, 6:50 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/22/2011 4:51 PM, vtcapo wrote:
>

> > This is why you lose…..
>
> > Occupy Wall Street, 30 September-2 October, 2011, Days 14-16
>
> > Cryptome Occupy Wall Street photo and video series:http://cryptome.org/ows-series.htm
> > Cryptome Protest Photos Series:http://cryptome.org/protest-series.htm
>
> > RT
> > PS And that’s just NYC
>
> They came up here to NH last week. The cops sent them packing.
> They didn't come back.....
>
> What the fuck is there to protest HERE?  We have:
>
> The 2nd lowest unemployment rate in the country
>
> No sales tax.
>
> No state income tax.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

> What the fuck is there to protest HERE?

You fucking live there...

RT

On 10/23/2011 12:49 AM, vtcapo wrote:

>> They came up here to NH last week. The cops sent them packing.
>> They didn't come back.....
>>
>> What the fuck is there to protest HERE? We have:
>>
>> The 2nd lowest unemployment rate in the country
>>
>> No sales tax.
>>
>> No state income tax.
>>
>> --
>> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
>
>> What the fuck is there to protest HERE?
>
> You fucking live there...

Ya... And I'm living the dream.

On Oct 22, 11:31 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... and you know who you are .... right ... NoTroll ...
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/you-fleabaggers-get-off-...[P11927541]&rrid=307031173

Hag we all know who is clueless...

This is why you lose\ufffd..

Occupy Wall Street, 30 September-2 October, 2011, Days 14-16

Cryptome Occupy Wall Street photo and video series:
http://cryptome.org/ows-series.htm
Cryptome Protest Photos Series: http://cryptome.org/protest-series.htm

RT
PS And that\ufffds just NYC

*** And if you were any younger and just a little less decrepit,
we'd find you right in the thick of this bunch of totally useless
and confused Doofi .... or is it Doofuses ???
And. as typical of such scum, they also expect everyone else
(read taxpayers) to clean up the mess they make.
Yeah ... that's you all right, cry baby ...