> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

5:59 pm

On Oct 21, 5:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> 1:57pm
6:12 PM

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:12:21 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 21, 5:57?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> 1:57pm

>6:12 PM

HALF PAST THE PLANETS !!!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Government Shill #2
2011-10-21 22:27:54 EST
On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 17:59:19 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 21, 5:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> 1:57pm
>>
>> ___
>>
>> ___
>>
>> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
>>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>>
>> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>>
>> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
>> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>>
>> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>>
>> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>>
>> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>>
>> ___
>
>5:59 pm

11:59am

Shill #2
--
Pay Section
Disinformation Directorate

Bast
2011-10-22 00:07:40 EST
Thanks, How did you know my watch stopped ?

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> 1:57pm
>

> ___
>

> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
> http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

On Oct 21, 5:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> 1:57pm
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

What another totally predictable joke, as well as pathetic.

“NASA has begun drafting guidelines to protect the Apollo 11 and
Apollo 17 landing sites, listing them as off-limits, and including
ground-travel buffers and no-fly zones to avoid spraying rocket
exhaust or dust onto aging, but historic, equipment.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44994619/ns/technology_and_science-space/#.TqI99WH-UY0
According to all of those NASA/Apollo era Kodak moments, that were
sufficiently rad-hard and immune to extreme thermal trauma, whereas
not even their own landing retro-thrust directly applied as their
purely fly-by-rocket controlled down-range and otherwise applied as
directly under each and every lander for several seconds prior to
their soft touchdowns, and yet somehow having never managed to blow
away any significant volume of that crystal dry moon and oddly
monochromatic pastel gray dust. In fact, none of the physically dark
basalt bedrock was ever exposed.

So, do tell, as in our supposedly trustworthy NASA needs to start
sharing as to how the hell any observational flyover that’s likely a
km or higher off the deck going to possibly disturb any of our Apollo
squat?

Just because most if not all of it was robotic, with no outward signs
of human activity, is really not a very good enough reason to keep
hiding the truth.

http://translate.google.com/#