Research Discussion: >>>>>> NY Citibank Customers Arrested For Closing Accounts !!!!!!!!!!!!

NY Citibank Customers Arrested for Closing Accounts !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkeT1rB8f8w

Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!

Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!

Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!

Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!

Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!

Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!

Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!

Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!

Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

MIC CHECK! WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT NY CITIBANK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTFDmyUet_Y

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:45:59 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> NY Citibank Customers Arrested for Closing Accounts !!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkeT1rB8f8w
>

>Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!
>
>Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!
>
>Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Bast
2011-10-17 18:18:20 EST
http://youtu.be/_jlTqdIaCf8

This is really absolutely unbelievable.
That is kidnapping,... CITIBANK STYLE

And EVERYONE who has any accounts there should close them.
A run on ALL the banks including Citybank would be great thing to see.

And put your money in credit unions

The FED would shit.

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> MIC CHECK! WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT NY CITIBANK!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTFDmyUet_Y

> On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:45:59 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>> NY Citibank Customers Arrested for Closing Accounts !!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkeT1rB8f8w
>>

>> Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!
>>
>> Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!
>>
>> Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!
>>
> ___
>

> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
> http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

*_//!!_//!!*
2011-10-17 18:42:23 EST
On Oct 17, 11:18 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> http://youtu.be/_jlTqdIaCf8
>
> This is really absolutely unbelievable.
> That is kidnapping,... CITIBANK STYLE
>
> And EVERYONE who has any accounts there should close them.
> A run on ALL the banks including Citybank would be great thing to see.
>
> And put your money in credit unions
>
> The FED would shit.

"credit unions"? who're they? another "CITIBANK STYLE" in the
waiting?

*THE MORE THINGS CHANGE.....THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME!

*BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW THAN ~~THE DEVIL~~ YOU DON'T?

*HALLELUJAH*

*AMEN*

Bast
2011-10-17 21:34:37 EST

*_//!!_//!!* wrote:
> On Oct 17, 11:18 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> http://youtu.be/_jlTqdIaCf8
>>
>> This is really absolutely unbelievable.
>> That is kidnapping,... CITIBANK STYLE
>>
>> And EVERYONE who has any accounts there should close them.
>> A run on ALL the banks including Citybank would be great thing to see.
>>
>> And put your money in credit unions
>>
>> The FED would shit.
>
> "credit unions"? who're they? another "CITIBANK STYLE" in the
> waiting?

Uh you are kidding, right ?
Credit unions are private, and usually still even pay you interest on your
savings.
(mine does)

And everyone has to keep their money somewhere,....but that doesn't mean you
have to support the big banks

> *THE MORE THINGS CHANGE.....THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME!
>
> *BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW THAN ~~THE DEVIL~~ YOU DON'T?
>
> *HALLELUJAH*
>
> *AMEN*

I feel like I should be kneeling down and have an organ playing in the
background while reading that last part.

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:18:20 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>http://youtu.be/_jlTqdIaCf8
>
>This is really absolutely unbelievable.
>That is kidnapping,... CITIBANK STYLE

In the recent past, we have had problems in New Zealand with CITIBANK
because they were caught in TAX EVASION.
And the bank worker that told the police
was paid $5000 to shut up, then he was killed.
All shown in an advanced TV documentary.

>And EVERYONE who has any accounts there should close them.
>A run on ALL the banks including Citybank would be great thing to see.

Dump and Smash most all of those Banks !!!

We Humans can start building advanced community centers
and put our money in many of those facilities and projects and
resources.

And in the future
we won't need money.
We will look after each other and the ecology
and the Milky Way Galaxy.

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> MIC CHECK! WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT NY CITIBANK!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTFDmyUet_Y

>> On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:45:59 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>>> NY Citibank Customers Arrested for Closing Accounts !!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkeT1rB8f8w
>>>

>>> Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!
>>>
>>> Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!
>>>
>>> Love Closing Citibank Bank Accounts !!!

____________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Bast
2011-10-18 00:32:53 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:18:20 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> http://youtu.be/_jlTqdIaCf8
>>
>> This is really absolutely unbelievable.
>> That is kidnapping,... CITIBANK STYLE
>
> In the recent past, we have had problems in New Zealand with CITIBANK
> because they were caught in TAX EVASION.
> And the bank worker that told the police
> was paid $5000 to shut up, then he was killed.
> All shown in an advanced TV documentary.
>

>> And EVERYONE who has any accounts there should close them.
>> A run on ALL the banks including Citybank would be great thing to see.
>
> Dump and Smash most all of those Banks !!!

Noooo, leave 'em standing, and intact....they will make dandy neighbourhood
recreational centers, or housing for the homeless once the vaults are empty

> We Humans can start building advanced community centers
> and put our money in many of those facilities and projects and
> resources.
>
> And in the future
> we won't need money.
> We will look after each other and the ecology
> and the Milky Way Galaxy.

If your plan has anything to do with "Zietgeist movies" count me out.
That isn't Utopia,.....It's Future Earth as H.G Wells wrote about in " The
Time Machine".

G=EMC^2
2011-10-18 19:44:14 EST
On Oct 18, 12:32 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:18:20 -0400, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid>
> > wrote:
>
> >>http://youtu.be/_jlTqdIaCf8
>
> >> This is really absolutely unbelievable.
> >> That is kidnapping,... CITIBANK STYLE
>
> > In the recent past, we have had problems in New Zealand with CITIBANK
> > because they were caught in TAX EVASION.
> > And the bank worker that told the police
> > was paid $5000 to shut up, then he was killed.
> > All shown in an advanced TV documentary.
>
> >> And EVERYONE who has any accounts there should close them.
> >> A run on ALL the banks including Citybank would be great thing to see.
>
> > Dump and Smash most all of those Banks !!!
>
> Noooo, leave 'em standing, and intact....they will make dandy neighbourhood
> recreational centers, or housing for the homeless  once the vaults are empty
>

> > We Humans can start building advanced community centers
> > and put our money in many of those facilities and projects and
> > resources.
>
> > And in the future
> > we won't need money.
> > We will look after each other and the ecology
> > and the Milky Way Galaxy.
>
> If your plan has anything to do with "Zietgeist movies" count me out.
> That isn't Utopia,.....It's Future Earth as H.G Wells wrote about in " The
> Time Machine".

Banks are not selling money. They have a license to get all the money
they need out of the US treasury. Its been licked out,and now a 100%
coverup TreBert

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 00:32:53 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:18:20 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> http://youtu.be/_jlTqdIaCf8
>>>
>>> This is really absolutely unbelievable.
>>> That is kidnapping,... CITIBANK STYLE
>>
>> In the recent past, we have had problems in New Zealand with CITIBANK
>> because they were caught in TAX EVASION.
>> And the bank worker that told the police
>> was paid $5000 to shut up, then he was killed.
>> All shown in an advanced TV documentary.
>>

>>> And EVERYONE who has any accounts there should close them.
>>> A run on ALL the banks including Citybank would be great thing to see.
>>
>> Dump and Smash most all of those Banks !!!
>

>Noooo, leave 'em standing, and intact....they will make dandy neighbourhood
>recreational centers, or housing for the homeless once the vaults are empty

Yes, OK, but if we dump and smash those stupid banks, all people will
have some land, and won't be homeless.

>> We Humans can start building advanced community centers
>> and put our money in many of those facilities and projects and
>> resources.
>>
>> And in the future
>> we won't need money.
>> We will look after each other and the ecology
>> and the Milky Way Galaxy.
>>

>If your plan has anything to do with "Zietgeist movies" count me out.
>That isn't Utopia,.....It's Future Earth as H.G Wells wrote about in " The
>Time Machine".

"Zietgeist" isn't just 'Utopia'.
It's all just a different start
in many areas of research
from what the
CITIBANK and Bad ET types are doing.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Bast
2011-10-19 02:02:23 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 00:32:53 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> In the recent past, we have had problems in New Zealand with CITIBANK
>>> because they were caught in TAX EVASION.
>>> And the bank worker that told the police
>>> was paid $5000 to shut up, then he was killed.
>>> All shown in an advanced TV documentary.

>>> Dump and Smash most all of those Banks !!!
>>

>> Noooo, leave 'em standing, and intact....they will make dandy
>> neighbourhood recreational centers, or housing for the homeless once
>> the vaults are empty
>
> Yes, OK, but if we dump and smash those stupid banks, all people will
> have some land, and won't be homeless.

"Smash" as in bankrupt, and they abandon their buildings,...I agree.
The actual buildings never hurt anyone. And could be used by the public for
lots of things.

>>> We Humans can start building advanced community centers
>>> and put our money in many of those facilities and projects and
>>> resources.
>>>
>>> And in the future
>>> we won't need money.
>>> We will look after each other and the ecology
>>> and the Milky Way Galaxy.
>>>

>> If your plan has anything to do with "Zietgeist movies" count me out.
>> That isn't Utopia,.....It's Future Earth as H.G Wells wrote about in "
>> The Time Machine".
>
> "Zietgeist" isn't just 'Utopia'.
> It's all just a different start
> in many areas of research
> from what the
> CITIBANK and Bad ET types are doing.
>
> ___

We don't need a new start.

Just to go back to TRUE CAPITALISM, where working hard gets you ahead,
And the government keeps their nose out of everything, but actually RUNNING
THE COUNTRY.

e.g.
Not passing laws that allow only THEIR CHOSEN ONES to prosper.
And holding politicians fullly accountable if they do.

If a few heads started rolling in D.C., things would straighten out REALLY
FAST.