Research Discussion: Oh'Bummer Pulls Partial Plug On Obamafiascocare ...

Oh'Bummer Pulls Partial Plug On Obamafiascocare ...

Boy, that must rub his arrogant ass against the grain ... and the GOP isn't
done yet.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-pulls-plug-part-health-overhaul-law-190228758.html

Even their collective "fuzzy math" couldn't save this stinking piece of crap
from decay.

"You'll have to pass it, so you can read what's in it" .... right, Nancy,
right ....

Bast
2011-10-15 15:33:20 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Boy, that must rub his arrogant ass against the grain ... and the GOP
> isn't done yet.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-pulls-plug-part-health-overhaul-law-190228758.html
>
> Even their collective "fuzzy math" couldn't save this stinking piece of
> crap from decay.
>
> "You'll have to pass it, so you can read what's in it" .... right,
> Nancy, right ....

And yet you have no clue, that even part getting passed, is victory for him.

<SIGH>

If someone came up to you and said they were going to put TWO FEMA brain
implant chips in your head, and you pleaded until they agreed to only
ONE,....would you also consider that a victory ?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Boy, that must rub his arrogant ass against the grain ... and the GOP
>> isn't done yet.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-pulls-plug-part-health-overhaul-law-190228758.html
>>
>> Even their collective "fuzzy math" couldn't save this stinking piece of
>> crap from decay.
>>
>> "You'll have to pass it, so you can read what's in it" .... right,
>> Nancy, right ....
>

> And yet you have no clue, that even part getting passed, is victory for
> him.
>
> <SIGH>
>
> If someone came up to you and said they were going to put TWO FEMA brain
> implant chips in your head, and you pleaded until they agreed to only
> ONE,....would you also consider that a victory ?

No, you confused dumb-shit ... the more he cuts, the less we have to cancel
after Nov 6, 2012.
Say, out of how much Federal "Grieving" money did you con NYC over the
alleged death
of your sister ???

Bast
2011-10-15 19:39:27 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Boy, that must rub his arrogant ass against the grain ... and the GOP
>>> isn't done yet.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-pulls-plug-part-health-overhaul-law-190228758.html
>>>
>>> Even their collective "fuzzy math" couldn't save this stinking piece
>>> of crap from decay.
>>>
>>> "You'll have to pass it, so you can read what's in it" .... right,
>>> Nancy, right ....
>>

>> And yet you have no clue, that even part getting passed, is victory for
>> him.
>>
>> <SIGH>
>>
>> If someone came up to you and said they were going to put TWO FEMA
>> brain implant chips in your head, and you pleaded until they agreed to
>> only ONE,....would you also consider that a victory ?
>>

> No, you confused dumb-shit ... the more he cuts, the less we have to
> cancel after Nov 6, 2012.
> Say, out of how much Federal "Grieving" money did you con NYC over the
> alleged death
> of your sister ???

Oh Ya.....I can see now, you made them put in THREE.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> And yet you have no clue, that even part getting passed, is victory for
>>> him.
>>>
>>> <SIGH>
>>>
>>> If someone came up to you and said they were going to put TWO FEMA
>>> brain implant chips in your head, and you pleaded until they agreed to
>>> only ONE,....would you also consider that a victory ?
>>>

>> No, you confused dumb-shit ... the more he cuts, the less we have to
>> cancel after Nov 6, 2012.
>> Say, out of how much Federal "Grieving" money did you con NYC over the
>> alleged death
>> of your sister ???
>

> Oh Ya.....I can see now, you made them put in THREE.

Looks as if your Lobotomy worked out well for you ...
totally devoid of any rational thought ...

Bast
2011-10-16 12:09:53 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> No, you confused dumb-shit ... the more he cuts, the less we have to
>>> cancel after Nov 6, 2012.
>>> Say, out of how much Federal "Grieving" money did you con NYC over the
>>> alleged death
>>> of your sister ???
>>

>> Oh Ya.....I can see now, you made them put in THREE.
>>

> Looks as if your Lobotomy worked out well for you ...
> totally devoid of any rational thought ...

Rrrrriggggt,....this from a person who actually thinks if Republicans get
in, they will repeal a bill they have already agreed to ?

The same party who are too stupid to realize they have a candidate (Ron
Paul) that MOST of the US people would vote for,....but will run somone
else, and then wonder why Obama gets a second term ?

Do I REALLY have to go on ?