Research Discussion: Mind-blowing Sex Can Wipe Your Memory Clean ...

Mind-blowing Sex Can Wipe Your Memory Clean ...

http://news.yahoo.com/mind-blowing-sex-wipe-memory-clean-131003570.html

That explains why the notroll/TOIDI/Browneye hillbillies are lacking any
semblance of sanity, with or humor ... excessive masturbation blew out
big chunks of their already handicapped "Show Me" brains.

I'm sure they won't disappoint us and unleash yet another barrage of
mind-numbingly stupid oratory, regurgitating fuzzy images of their
childhood and repetitive years in 3rd grade.

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> http://news.yahoo.com/mind-blowing-sex-wipe-memory-clean-131003570.html
>
> That explains why the notroll/TOIDI/Browneye hillbillies are lacking
> any
> semblance of sanity, with or humor ... excessive masturbation blew out
> big chunks of their already handicapped "Show Me" brains.
>
> I'm sure they won't disappoint us and unleash yet another barrage of
> mind-numbingly stupid oratory, regurgitating fuzzy images of their
> childhood and repetitive years in 3rd grade.

Don't stroke out, Notroll ... it should have said " wit or humor" ... no
"h",
even though you're obviously not familiar with either word ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/mind-blowing-sex-wipe-memory-clean-131003570.html

That explains why the notroll/TOIDI/Browneye hillbillies are lacking any
semblance of sanity, with or humor ... excessive masturbation blew out
big chunks of their already handicapped "Show Me" brains.

I'm sure they won't disappoint us and unleash yet another barrage of
mind-numbingly stupid oratory, regurgitating fuzzy images of their
childhood and repetitive years in 3rd grade.
******************************
Hagar has been acting odd - much more than usual. So Mrs. Hagar took him to
the free clinic. After running multiple tests, the doctor came out an told
Mrs. Hagar that he had bad news. While the tests weren't conclusive, the
doctor stated that Hagar had either AIDS or Alzheimer's. When asked what
she should do, the doctor told Mrs. Hags that she should take him about ten
miles out into the country and turn him loose. "If he finds his way home,
don't fuck him," concluded the doctor.

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/mind-blowing-sex-wipe-memory-clean-131003570.html

That explains why the notroll/TOIDI/Browneye hillbillies are lacking any
semblance of sanity, with or humor ... excessive masturbation blew out
big chunks of their already handicapped "Show Me" brains.

I'm sure they won't disappoint us and unleash yet another barrage of
mind-numbingly stupid oratory, regurgitating fuzzy images of their
childhood and repetitive years in 3rd grade.
*****************
Yeah, some folks have temporary amnesia after sex. Hagar gets it after the
cheese truck arrives.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> http://news.yahoo.com/mind-blowing-sex-wipe-memory-clean-131003570.html
>
> That explains why the notroll/TOIDI/Browneye hillbillies are lacking
> any
> semblance of sanity, with or humor ... excessive masturbation blew out
> big chunks of their already handicapped "Show Me" brains.
>
> I'm sure they won't disappoint us and unleash yet another barrage of
> mind-numbingly stupid oratory, regurgitating fuzzy images of their
> childhood and repetitive years in 3rd grade.
> ******************************
> Hagar has been acting odd - much more than usual. So Mrs. Hagar took him
> to the free clinic. After running multiple tests, the doctor came out an
> told Mrs. Hagar that he had bad news. While the tests weren't conclusive,
> the doctor stated that Hagar had either AIDS or Alzheimer's. When asked
> what she should do, the doctor told Mrs. Hags that she should take him
> about ten miles out into the country and turn him loose. "If he finds his
> way home, don't fuck him," concluded the doctor.

Just can't stop these mind-blowing masturbation marathons, can you, you
little retarded knob polisher .... your post was just about what I had
expected
from brainless hillbilly hack ... happy whacking, you trolling oaf ...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> http://news.yahoo.com/mind-blowing-sex-wipe-memory-clean-131003570.html
>
> That explains why the notroll/TOIDI/Browneye hillbillies are lacking
> any
> semblance of sanity, with or humor ... excessive masturbation blew out
> big chunks of their already handicapped "Show Me" brains.
>
> I'm sure they won't disappoint us and unleash yet another barrage of
> mind-numbingly stupid oratory, regurgitating fuzzy images of their
> childhood and repetitive years in 3rd grade.
> *****************
> Yeah, some folks have temporary amnesia after sex. Hagar gets it after
> the cheese truck arrives.

Thanx for proving my point, moron ... still nothing original, I see ...

G=EMC^2
2011-10-15 13:21:49 EST
On Oct 13, 3:08 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>    http://news.yahoo.com/mind-blowing-sex-wipe-memory-clean-131003570.html
>
>     That explains why the notroll/TOIDI/Browneye hillbillies are lacking any
>     semblance of sanity, with or humor ... excessive masturbation blew out
>     big chunks of their already handicapped "Show Me" brains.
>
>     I'm sure they won't disappoint us and unleash yet another barrage of
>     mind-numbingly stupid oratory, regurgitating fuzzy images of their
>     childhood and repetitive years in 3rd grade.

Sex is #1 Food is #2 Drugs is #3 TreBert