Research Discussion: All Countries Are Going To Have To Have A Great Big Talk.

All Countries Are Going To Have To Have A Great Big Talk.

All countries are going to have to have a great big talk.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

G=EMC^2
2011-10-12 10:06:25 EST
On Oct 12, 9:48 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> All countries are going to have to have a great big talk.
>
> ___
>
> ___

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

For Gods or aliens to be believe they have to go on TV and Google.
TreBert

Rocky

> All countries are going to have to have a great big talk.

Why not a Peace pipe talk?

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 07:06:25 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 12, 9:48?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> All countries are going to have to have a great big talk.

>For Gods or aliens to be believe they have to go on TV and Google.
>TreBert

This is nice Bert...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao

"Abduction Diaries"

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:28:21 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>> All countries are going to have to have a great big talk.
>
>Why not a Peace pipe talk?

Didn't work for the Indians.

Hey...
By The Way...

You've been studying a lot, Rocky,
Do you own a YouTube channel ?

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Rocky
2011-10-12 20:10:52 EST
unsubscribed newsgroups removed

> On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:28:21 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>
>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> All countries are going to have to have a great big talk.
>>
>>Why not a Peace pipe talk?
>
> Didn't work for the Indians.

They might not have tried it or we stole their wacky tobacco too.

> Hey...
> By The Way...
>
> You've been studying a lot, Rocky,
> Do you own a YouTube channel ?

Yes but is there a way t change the name I use without canceling the
account?

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:10:52 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>unsubscribed newsgroups removed

>> On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:28:21 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Why not a Peace pipe talk?
>>
>> Didn't work for the Indians.
>
>They might not have tried it or we stole their wacky tobacco too.
>
>> Hey...
>> By The Way...
>>
>> You've been studying a lot, Rocky,
>> Do you own a YouTube channel ?
>
>Yes but is there a way t change the name I use without canceling the
>account?

Yes.
Make new Gmail account
and then sign-up with YouTube.