Research Discussion: And She's One Of The Smarter Ones ...

And She's One Of The Smarter Ones ...

[Sarcasm added to Subject line for flavor]

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

G=EMC^2
2011-10-12 09:01:52 EST
On Oct 10, 12:20 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     [Sarcasm added to Subject line for flavor]
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

If "she" is for Palin than I go with her bus rides. She will ride her
bus to the steps of Washington monument. There she will throw her hat
into the ring. She has been very smart to just ride her bus from state
to state. I know who she will pick as her running mate. O ya TreBert

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Oct 10, 12:20 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [Sarcasm added to Subject line for flavor]
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

If "she" is for Palin than I go with her bus rides. She will ride her
bus to the steps of Washington monument. There she will throw her hat
into the ring. She has been very smart to just ride her bus from state
to state. I know who she will pick as her running mate. O ya TreBert

*************************************
You're not very bright, are you ... Sarah isn't running, since the Liberal
venom would be unbearable. You, however, should really be
worried. The Nigger is setting up his "health" panels ... and if you
wonder what that means, it means no meds for old goats like yourself.

"Hägar" wrote in message

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Oct 10, 12:20 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [Sarcasm added to Subject line for flavor]
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

If "she" is for Palin than I go with her bus rides. She will ride her
bus to the steps of Washington monument. There she will throw her hat
into the ring. She has been very smart to just ride her bus from state
to state. I know who she will pick as her running mate. O ya TreBert

*************************************
You're not very bright, are you ... Sarah isn't running, since the Liberal
venom would be unbearable. You, however, should really be
worried. The Nigger is setting up his "health" panels ... and if you
wonder what that means, it means no meds for old goats like yourself.

*****************
Sarah isn't running because the oath of office is to long for her to write
on her palm.

G=EMC^2
2011-10-12 19:38:32 EST
On Oct 12, 4:29 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 10, 12:20 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > [Sarcasm added to Subject line for flavor]
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> If "she" is for Palin than I go with her bus rides. She will ride her
> bus to the steps of Washington monument. There she will throw her hat
> into the ring. She has been very smart to just ride her bus from state
> to state. I know who she will pick as her running mate. O ya   TreBert
>
>         *************************************
> You're not very bright, are you ... Sarah isn't running, since the Liberal
> venom would be unbearable.  You, however, should really be
> worried.  The Nigger is setting up his "health" panels ... and if you
> wonder what that means, it means no meds for old goats like yourself.
>
> *****************
> Sarah isn't running because the oath of office is to long for her to write
> on her palm.

Be carefull using the "N" word is nasty,but I don't think Google will
spam you. Callinge an "old Goat" kind of fits and you can call me
worse,and I know Van Hees would not mind. TreBert

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 10, 12:20 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> [Sarcasm added to Subject line for flavor]
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> If "she" is for Palin than I go with her bus rides. She will ride her
> bus to the steps of Washington monument. There she will throw her hat
> into the ring. She has been very smart to just ride her bus from state
> to state. I know who she will pick as her running mate. O ya TreBert
>
> *************************************
> You're not very bright, are you ... Sarah isn't running, since the Liberal
> venom would be unbearable. You, however, should really be
> worried. The Nigger is setting up his "health" panels ... and if you
> wonder what that means, it means no meds for old goats like yourself.
>
> *****************
> Sarah isn't running because the oath of office is to long for her to write
> on her palm.

You slack-jawed hick. Talk to me again when you've been the Mayor
of anything and/or the Governor of anything, you shit-drooling dweeb.

On Oct 12, 4:29 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar" wrote in message

> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 10, 12:20 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > [Sarcasm added to Subject line for flavor]
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> If "she" is for Palin than I go with her bus rides. She will ride her
> bus to the steps of Washington monument. There she will throw her hat
> into the ring. She has been very smart to just ride her bus from state
> to state. I know who she will pick as her running mate. O ya TreBert
>
> *************************************
> You're not very bright, are you ... Sarah isn't running, since the Liberal
> venom would be unbearable. You, however, should really be
> worried. The Nigger is setting up his "health" panels ... and if you
> wonder what that means, it means no meds for old goats like yourself.
>
> *****************
> Sarah isn't running because the oath of office is to long for her to write
> on her palm.

Be carefull using the "N" word is nasty,but I don't think Google will
spam you. Callinge an "old Goat" kind of fits and you can call me
worse,and I know Van Hees would not mind. TreBert

**********************************
You clueless wonder ... the "N" word is indeed nasty when used in
reference to Black people ... but then there are Black Folks and
then there are Niggers. Doesn't seem to slow them down calling white
people every name in the book, like the notroll Crackers and Slackers
and just losers in general.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-10-12 21:11:13 EST
On Oct 12, 4:29 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 10, 12:20 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > [Sarcasm added to Subject line for flavor]
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> If "she" is for Palin than I go with her bus rides. She will ride her
> bus to the steps of Washington monument. There she will throw her hat
> into the ring. She has been very smart to just ride her bus from state
> to state. I know who she will pick as her running mate. O ya   TreBert
>
>         *************************************
> You're not very bright, are you ... Sarah isn't running, since the Liberal
> venom would be unbearable.  You, however, should really be
> worried.  The Nigger is setting up his "health" panels ... and if you
> wonder what that means, it means no meds for old goats like yourself.
>
> *****************
> Sarah isn't running because the oath of office is to long for her to write
> on her palm.

Maybe they'll just let her recite Hagar's IQ -- it's only 2 digits.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Oct 12, 4:29 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar" wrote in message

> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 10, 12:20 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > [Sarcasm added to Subject line for flavor]
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> If "she" is for Palin than I go with her bus rides. She will ride her
> bus to the steps of Washington monument. There she will throw her hat
> into the ring. She has been very smart to just ride her bus from state
> to state. I know who she will pick as her running mate. O ya TreBert
>
> *************************************
> You're not very bright, are you ... Sarah isn't running, since the Liberal
> venom would be unbearable. You, however, should really be
> worried. The Nigger is setting up his "health" panels ... and if you
> wonder what that means, it means no meds for old goats like yourself.
>
> *****************
> Sarah isn't running because the oath of office is to long for her to write
> on her palm.

Maybe they'll just let her recite Hagar's IQ -- it's only 2 digits.

*** And this is from an illiterate, faggotdocious hillbilly ...
get a new shtick, you dumb Nigger.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-10-13 23:21:04 EST
On Oct 13, 7:52 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 12, 4:29 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "H gar" wrote in message

> > "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 10, 12:20 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > [Sarcasm added to Subject line for flavor]
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> > If "she" is for Palin than I go with her bus rides. She will ride her
> > bus to the steps of Washington monument. There she will throw her hat
> > into the ring. She has been very smart to just ride her bus from state
> > to state. I know who she will pick as her running mate. O ya TreBert
>
> > *************************************
> > You're not very bright, are you ... Sarah isn't running, since the Liberal
> > venom would be unbearable. You, however, should really be
> > worried. The Nigger is setting up his "health" panels ... and if you
> > wonder what that means, it means no meds for old goats like yourself.

> > Sarah isn't running because the oath of office is to long for her to write
> > on her palm.
>
> Maybe they'll just let her recite Hagar's IQ -- it's only 2 digits.
>
> *** And this is from an illiterate, faggotdocious hillbilly ...
> get a new shtick, you dumb Nigger.

Hagar's hysterial meltdown proves the truth of my comment. Gospel.