Research Discussion: It's In Their DNA ...

It's In Their DNA ...
Posts: 17

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2011-10-10 11:02:19 EST
Defies all logic ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_218d43c2zcc



Notroll2012
2011-10-10 14:44:25 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message news:184ae$4e9308f0$453ebb0b$5000@EVERESTKC.NET...

Defies all logic ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_218d43c2zcc
*****************
This from a man who supports things against his own interests. Where have
you been, Hags? County lockup again?



Jason Browneye
2011-10-10 14:48:27 EST


"Notroll2012" wrote in message news:c2Hkq.6800$Gy7.4504@newsfe16.iad...



"Hägar" wrote in message news:184ae$4e9308f0$453ebb0b$5000@EVERESTKC.NET...

Defies all logic ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_218d43c2zcc
*****************
This from a man who supports things against his own interests. Where have
you been, Hags? County lockup again?

_____________________________________
No, not the County lockup. Hagar went onto our tribal lands to receive his
Indian name (Burns when Pees), then straight to the Obamacare clinic for
another round of antibiotics. He was accompanied by Dolly. Chlamydia drove
the pus wagon to get them all there.



Hägar
2011-10-10 15:35:33 EST

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message
news:Z5Hkq.2652$ma7.743@newsfe19.iad...
>
>
> "Notroll2012" wrote in message news:c2Hkq.6800$Gy7.4504@newsfe16.iad...
>
>
>
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
> news:184ae$4e9308f0$453ebb0b$5000@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> Defies all logic ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_218d43c2zcc
> *****************
> This from a man who supports things against his own interests. Where have
> you been, Hags? County lockup again?
>
> _____________________________________
> No, not the County lockup. Hagar went onto our tribal lands to receive
> his Indian name (Burns when Pees),
< snip >
So it was you, Two Dogs Fucking ....



Jason Browneye
2011-10-10 15:48:17 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:EpOdncpfgMSV1A7TnZ2dnUVZ5sWdnZ2d@giganews.com...


"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message
news:Z5Hkq.2652$ma7.743@newsfe19.iad...
>
>
> "Notroll2012" wrote in message news:c2Hkq.6800$Gy7.4504@newsfe16.iad...
>
>
>
> "Hägar" wrote in message
> news:184ae$4e9308f0$453ebb0b$5000@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> Defies all logic ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_218d43c2zcc
> *****************
> This from a man who supports things against his own interests. Where have
> you been, Hags? County lockup again?
>
> _____________________________________
> No, not the County lockup. Hagar went onto our tribal lands to receive
> his Indian name (Burns when Pees),
< snip >
So it was you, Two Dogs Fucking ....
____________________________________________________
No, you're wrong. You're the resultant of two dogs fucking. Actually,
you're the resultant of a Mexican fucking a buffalo, but you get the point.



Notroll2012
2011-10-10 17:50:01 EST
Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-10-10 20:26:40 EST
On Oct 10, 3:48 pm, "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net>
wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> news:EpOdncpfgMSV1A7TnZ2dnUVZ5sWdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> news:Z5Hkq.2652$ma7.743@newsfe19.iad...
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Notroll2012"  wrote in messagenews:c2Hkq.6800$Gy7.4504@newsfe16.iad...
>
> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
> >news:184ae$4e9308f0$453ebb0b$5000@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> >    Defies all logic ...
>
> >    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_218d43c2zcc
> > *****************
> > This from a man who supports things against his own interests.  Where have
> > you been, Hags?  County lockup again?
>
> > _____________________________________
> > No, not the County lockup.  Hagar went onto our tribal lands to receive
> > his Indian name (Burns when Pees),
>
> < snip >
> So it was you, Two Dogs Fucking ....
> ____________________________________________________
> No, you're wrong.  You're the resultant of two dogs fucking.  Actually,
> you're the resultant of a Mexican fucking a buffalo, but you get the point.

Hagar's been getting the point regularly down at the bus station men's
room but missing everything else.

Hägar
2011-10-10 20:46:55 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
news:cMJkq.3154$mH7.1628@newsfe10.iad...
> Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa.


Wow ... all three of you retarded trolls out this afternoon ....
Must have been a short Deliverance practice ...
you little poopers hurt ???



REDRUM KILGORE
2011-10-10 21:02:09 EST
On Oct 10, 8:46 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> news:cMJkq.3154$mH7.1628@newsfe10.iad...
>
> > Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa.
>
> Wow ... all three of you retarded trolls out this afternoon ....
> Must have been a short Deliverance practice ...
> you little poopers hurt ???

Why are you so concerned about other men's poopers, Hagar?

Clave
2011-10-10 21:07:34 EST
"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:a6d4a88c-2661-4944-a55f-6d10920989bb@n12g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
> On Oct 10, 8:46 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> news:cMJkq.3154$mH7.1628@newsfe10.iad...
>>
>> > Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa.
>>
>> Wow ... all three of you retarded trolls out this afternoon ....
>> Must have been a short Deliverance practice ...
>> you little poopers hurt ???
>
> Why are you so concerned about other men's poopers, Hagar?

Pretty much everyone except Haggy himself knows already.

Jim



Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron