Research Discussion: Debunkers=Truth Terrorists

Debunkers=Truth Terrorists

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-10-09 07:56:55 EST
Proof!

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
> Proof!

Arthur CBE LipFlapper = Poofter

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-10-10 03:48:04 EST
On Oct 9, 12:56 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:498e0aee-8e7f-434e-b3cd-9d72517e9cd5@o35g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Proof!
>
> Arthur CBE LipFlapper = Poofter

Debunkers are now considered persona non grata, useless eaters and
life UNWORTHY of life. There is only one solution to the debunker
problem and that should be apparent to all. The sooner ALL MANKIND
can eliminate every debunker the sooner ALL MANKIND will be free of
this truth-terror threat. It SHALL be done!

Sir Artio

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 00:48:04 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Oct 9, 12:56?pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:498e0aee-8e7f-434e-b3cd-9d72517e9cd5@o35g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> > Proof!
>>
>> Arthur CBE LipFlapper = Poofter
>

>life UNWORTHY of life.

Request to give up on weeds, Denied !

http://www.thedandelionappreciationsociety.org

_

_ _

_ _ _

_ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _

The Patriot
2011-10-10 10:56:18 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Oct 9, 12:56 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
> <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> messagenews:498e0aee-8e7f-434e-b3cd-9d72517e9cd5@o35g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Proof!
>
> Arthur CBE LipFlapper = Poofter

Debunkers are now considered persona non grata, useless
eaters and
life UNWORTHY of life. There is only one solution to
the debunker
problem and that should be apparent to all. The sooner
ALL MANKIND
can eliminate every debunker the sooner ALL MANKIND
will be free of
this truth-terror threat. It SHALL be done!

Sir Artio

Request to eliminate ALL MANKIND is definitely denied
you insane nut.

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:09:31 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 00:48:04 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>>> Arthur CBE LipFlapper = Poofter
>>

>>life UNWORTHY of life.
>
>Request to give up on weeds, Denied !
>
>http://www.thedandelionappreciationsociety.org

That web site is hosted on a Google Blog.

And I clicked "next blog" up top
and it took me to here...

http://fefetalavera.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog

and here...

http://fefetalavera.blogspot.com/2007_09_01_archive.html

Very Nice Female Fashion there.

I the future
I want to come back to Earth
to make Female Fashion Clothing.
I want to Paint Art too.

(no pun intended)
(I Love the Art World)

________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Bob Casanova
2011-10-10 14:26:26 EST
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 07:56:18 -0700, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by "The Patriot"
<*x@charter.net>:

>"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
><science@zzz.com> wrote in message
>On Oct 9, 12:56 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
>> <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
>> messagenews:498e0aee-8e7f-434e-b3cd-9d72517e9cd5@o35g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> > Proof!
>>
>> Arthur CBE LipFlapper = Poofter
>
>Debunkers are now considered persona non grata, useless
>eaters and
>life UNWORTHY of life. There is only one solution to
>the debunker
>problem and that should be apparent to all. The sooner
>ALL MANKIND
>can eliminate every debunker the sooner ALL MANKIND
>will be free of
>this truth-terror threat. It SHALL be done!
>
>Sir Artio

>Request to eliminate ALL MANKIND is definitely denied
>you insane nut.

"Sir Arteriosclerosis" is a troll; no one is can be as
stupid as his posts would indicate and still remember to
breathe. Fun to poke occasionally, but best kept in your
killfile.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-10-11 04:53:02 EST
On Oct 10, 11:26 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 07:56:18 -0700, the following appeared
> in sci.skeptic, posted by "The Patriot"
> <xxx...@charter.net>:
>

> >"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
> ><scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
> >On Oct 9, 12:56 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
> >> <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> >> messagenews:498e0aee-8e7f-434e-b3cd-9d72517e9cd5@o35g2000prn.googlegroups.com...

> >> Arthur CBE LipFlapper = Poofter
>
> >Debunkers are now considered persona non grata, useless
> >eaters and
> >life UNWORTHY of life.  There is only one solution to
> >the debunker
> >problem and that should be apparent to all.  The sooner
> >ALL MANKIND
> >can eliminate every debunker the sooner ALL MANKIND
> >will be free of
> >this truth-terror threat.   It SHALL be done!
>
> >Sir Artio
>
> >*********************************************
> >Request to eliminate ALL MANKIND is definitely denied
> >you insane nut.
>
> "Sir Arteriosclerosis" is a troll; no one is can be as
> stupid as his posts would indicate and still remember to
> breathe. Fun to poke occasionally, but best kept in your
> killfile.
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>                           - McNameless

It has now become painfully obvious that debunkers are life UNWORTHY
of life.

At one time it appeared that perhaps debunkers could be put into their
own homelands, but this has proved unsuccessful.

Now there is only one solution, which should be apparent to even the
most casual observer: elimination of ALL debunkers, and their friends,
supporters, sympathizers and enablers.

I ask ALL remaining debunkers to surrender before the world starts the
War Against Truth-Terrorism.

The World has spoken.

Sir Artio