Research Discussion: Russia >>> Occupy Wall Street ... SWAT Picking Up Russian Banksters !!!

Russia >>> Occupy Wall Street ... SWAT Picking Up Russian Banksters !!!

Russia >>> Occupy Wall Street
SWAT Picking up Russian Banksters !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjCUwfXd5SQ

Soon we will all have The Water Car.
Soon we will all have UFO Disclosure.
Soon we will all have Clean Air to Breathe.
Soon we will all have Better Community Centers.
Soon we will all have Love and Wisdom.

Then we will all have Travel Around the Milky Way Galaxy.

Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!

______________________________

QUOTE:
"Several stages of several years or decades would occur: demonstrative
appearance of our ships, physical appearance beside human beings,
collaboration in your technical and spiritual evolution, discovery of
parts of the galaxy."

______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Bast
2011-10-09 14:04:06 EST

Don't forget
http://www.occupythefed.net/

Take back the economy.
Fight puppets like Obama/Bush and the New World Order

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> Russia >>> Occupy Wall Street
> SWAT Picking up Russian Banksters !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjCUwfXd5SQ
>

> Soon we will all have The Water Car.
> Soon we will all have UFO Disclosure.
> Soon we will all have Clean Air to Breathe.
> Soon we will all have Better Community Centers.
> Soon we will all have Love and Wisdom.
>
> Then we will all have Travel Around the Milky Way Galaxy.
>
> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
>
> ______________________________
>
> QUOTE:
> "Several stages of several years or decades would occur: demonstrative
> appearance of our ships, physical appearance beside human beings,
> collaboration in your technical and spiritual evolution, discovery of
> parts of the galaxy."
>
> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>
> ______________________________
>

> ___
>

> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
> http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

BDK
2011-10-09 15:53:01 EST
In article <j6snmm$r2n$1@dont-email.me>, fakename@nomail.invalid says...

> Don't forget
> http://www.occupythefed.net/
>

> Take back the economy.
> Fight puppets like Obama/Bush and the New World Order
>

> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > Russia >>> Occupy Wall Street
> > SWAT Picking up Russian Banksters !!!
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjCUwfXd5SQ
> >

> > Soon we will all have The Water Car.
> > Soon we will all have UFO Disclosure.
> > Soon we will all have Clean Air to Breathe.
> > Soon we will all have Better Community Centers.
> > Soon we will all have Love and Wisdom.
> >
> > Then we will all have Travel Around the Milky Way Galaxy.
> >
> > Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
> >
> > ______________________________
> >
> > QUOTE:
> > "Several stages of several years or decades would occur: demonstrative
> > appearance of our ships, physical appearance beside human beings,
> > collaboration in your technical and spiritual evolution, discovery of
> > parts of the galaxy."
> >
> > http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
> >
> > ______________________________
> >

> > ___
> >

> > ___
> >
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
> > ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
> >
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> > http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
> >
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
> >
> > For Those Who Want To Know...
> > http://www.WantToKnow.info
> >
> > Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
> > http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
> >
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> > http://Aliens.conforums.com
> >
> > ___

So are you a chemtrail kook too, Bast?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

On 10/9/2011 3:53 PM, BDK wrote:

>>> ___
>
> So are you a chemtrail kook too, Bast?

So.... You had to go and open THAT can of fucking worms, eh?

PS- How long until Bast claims that her sister
died from breathing chemtrails?

I mean, I'm just saying......

BDK
2011-10-11 09:56:26 EST
In article <j6vtpd$rum$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, mr.hvac@gmail.com says...

> > So are you a chemtrail kook too, Bast?
>

> So.... You had to go and open THAT can of fucking worms, eh?

I would bet she's into many, if not almost all forms of kOOkErY.

> PS- How long until Bast claims that her sister
> died from breathing chemtrails?
>
> I mean, I'm just saying......

Oh, that was ANOTHER sister, of course.

--

On 10/11/2011 9:56 AM, BDK wrote:

>>> So are you a chemtrail kook too, Bast?
>>

>> So.... You had to go and open THAT can of fucking worms, eh?
>>

> I would bet she's into many, if not almost all forms of kOOkErY.

Yet when she 1st come on here, I specifically asked if she
was a 'normal' kook and was into more than one kooky thing...

Of course, the answer was 'no'.

She's certainly put the lie to THAT shit lately.

>> PS- How long until Bast claims that her sister
>> died from breathing chemtrails?
>>
>> I mean, I'm just saying......
>
> Oh, that was ANOTHER sister, of course.

Amazing how angry these kooks get when you call them on their lies.

BDK
2011-10-11 17:57:43 EST
In article <j72706$m0f$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, mr.hvac@gmail.com says...

> >> So.... You had to go and open THAT can of fucking worms, eh?
> >>

> > I would bet she's into many, if not almost all forms of kOOkErY.
>
> Yet when she 1st come on here, I specifically asked if she
> was a 'normal' kook and was into more than one kooky thing...
>
> Of course, the answer was 'no'.
>
> She's certainly put the lie to THAT shit lately.
>

> >> PS- How long until Bast claims that her sister
> >> died from breathing chemtrails?
> >>
> >> I mean, I'm just saying......
> >
> > Oh, that was ANOTHER sister, of course.
>

> Amazing how angry these kooks get when you call them on their lies.

An angry kOOk is the best kOOk.

--

On 10/11/2011 5:57 PM, BDK wrote:

>>> Oh, that was ANOTHER sister, of course.
>>

>> Amazing how angry these kooks get when you call them on their lies.
>
> An angry kOOk is the best kOOk.

And I'm doing my part in making kooks angry!

BDK
2011-10-12 13:31:51 EST
In article <j73ptp$i48$2@hvac.motzarella.org>, mr.hvac@gmail.com says...

> >> Amazing how angry these kooks get when you call them on their lies.
> >
> > An angry kOOk is the best kOOk.
> >

> And I'm doing my part in making kooks angry!

It's public service at it's very best. Keep doing the good work.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!