Research Discussion: Masterminds Of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.

Masterminds Of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Masterminds of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jnFtSElH4

Quote: ... One such witness, an Army Ranger involved with special ops
stated to me: "You have no idea how many people ・including prominent
military and political figures ・we have abducted and terrified so
that they will learn to hate the ET presence and support conflict with
them・
- http://www.disclosureproject.org/exopoliticsorxenopolitics.htm

Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on their way.

___________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Rocky

> Masterminds of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jnFtSElH4

Thanks and COOL video because by looking at the 11 second mark you can see
that it uses Naudet brothers film before an image of a jet was added to it.

But then he goes on to say "the impact zone" right after he had shown there
was no real impact zone just a big explosion. Weird.

Rocky

George152
2011-10-07 21:21:33 EST
On 8/10/2011 12:58 p.m., Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> Masterminds of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jnFtSElH4
>

> Quote: ... One such witness, an Army Ranger involved with special ops
> stated to me: "You have no idea how many people ・including prominent
> military and political figures ・we have abducted and terrified so
> that they will learn to hate the ET presence and support conflict with
> them・
Yeah riiiight

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 14:21:33 +1300, george152 <gblack@hnpl.net> wrote:

>On 8/10/2011 12:58 p.m., Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> Masterminds of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jnFtSElH4
>>

>> Quote: ... One such witness, an Army Ranger involved with special ops
>> stated to me: "You have no idea how many people (ncluding prominent
>> military and political figures 『e have abducted and terrified so
>> that they will learn to hate the ET presence and support conflict with
>> them・.

> Yeah riiiight

1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ixuf236Dk

2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKDZtWdHtJ8

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Oct 7, 4:58 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Masterminds of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jnFtSElH4
>
> Quote: ... One such witness, an Army Ranger involved with special ops
> stated to me: "You have no idea how many people ・including prominent
> military and political figures ・we have abducted and terrified so
> that they will learn to hate the ET presence and support conflict with
> them・
> -http://www.disclosureproject.org/exopoliticsorxenopolitics.htm
>
> Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
> But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
> the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
> the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
> but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
> Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
> will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
> mind. Such plans are on their way.
>
> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>
> ___________________

I’m becoming convinced “Government Shill #2” is either Dick Cheney or
GW Bush. The timeline is certainly about right, and those words and
certain phrases of either of them are offering a pretty darn good
match for their GOP closed mindset of either a political joker or
another Jesus freak.

Only official moles, brown-nosed minions and FUD-masters are required
to keep all topic context as quoted or otherwise included within their
replies. Jokers like this seldom if ever post any original topics,
because they typically focus upon topic/author stalking and giving as
much mainstream status-quo media spin or damage control as possible by
simply discrediting others.

It’s a good thing our K12s haven’t been left behind, because those
will become our next snookered and dumbfounded generation of liars,
cheaters and FUD-masters like BDK, HVAC, Hagar and their always trusty
rabbi Saul Levy...

http://translate.google.com/#

Government Shill #2
2011-10-15 22:10:53 EST
On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 18:50:15 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:

>I’m becoming convinced “Government Shill #2” is either Dick Cheney or
>GW Bush. The timeline is certainly about right, and those words and
>certain phrases of either of them are offering a pretty darn good
>match for their GOP closed mindset of either a political joker or
>another Jesus freak.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Nice one Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”. You
think I'm an American do you?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Shill #2
--
Standard American-English terminology:
"on this planet" = USA...

BDK
2011-10-15 23:06:40 EST
In article <07fk97dio3jkqiq0178757toecam1865r8@4ax.com>,
g*l@gmail.com says...

> On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 18:50:15 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >I?m becoming convinced ?Government Shill #2? is either Dick Cheney or
> >GW Bush. The timeline is certainly about right, and those words and
> >certain phrases of either of them are offering a pretty darn good
> >match for their GOP closed mindset of either a political joker or
> >another Jesus freak.
>

> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>

> Nice one Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?. You
> think I'm an American do you?
>

> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>

> Shill #2

Brad's memory isn't what it used to be. The chemtrails have effected it,
no doubt.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

On Oct 7, 5:46 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:0h4v879uff23k27l5bmis21srtcne5sgs0@4ax.com...
>

> > Masterminds of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jnFtSElH4
>
> Thanks and COOL video because by looking at the 11 second mark you can see
> that it uses Naudet brothers film before an image of a jet was added to it.
>
> But then he goes on to say "the impact zone" right after he had shown there
> was no real impact zone just a big explosion.  Weird.
>
> Rocky

I’m becoming convinced “Government Shill #2” is either Dick Cheney or
GW Bush. The timeline is certainly about right, and those words and
certain phrases of either of them are offering a pretty darn good
match for their GOP closed mindset of either a political joker or
another Jesus freak.

Only official moles, brown-nosed minions and FUD-masters are required
to keep all topic context as quoted or otherwise included within their
replies. Jokers like this seldom if ever post any original topics,
because they typically focus upon topic/author stalking and giving as
much mainstream status-quo media spin or damage control as possible by
simply discrediting others.

It’s a good thing our K12s haven’t been left behind, because those
will become our next snookered and dumbfounded generation of liars,
cheaters and FUD-masters like BDK, HVAC, Hagar and their always trusty
rabbi Saul Levy.

What these jokers call “hard evidence” is something that’s in your
face and supplied with certified objective forensic materials and
multiple irrefutable witnesses of expertise and authority that give
the exact same accounting. Of course that’s going to be hard to get
from any crew members of those submarines operating under TWA flight
800, or from any DoD contract fulfillments taking place. The same
analogy goes for those weird/odd parts of 9/11 that still do not add
up to what we’re being told, especially when independent evidence and
outside expertise has been systematically obfuscated/excluded to suit.

http://translate.google.com/#

Governments of most any nation can't always be trusted. However, they
can always be trusted for their insider trading and special interest
deals of returning favors, as well as for their cloak and daggers,
black ops and false flag efforts, and in some instances they get to
use lethal force that's initiated via disinformation (aka lies) and
later justified with bogus evidence that only they get to introduce
because all other evidence is systematically excluded.

[...]

Governments of most any nation can't always be trusted to do the
right thing, especially when they can’t seem to control the actions/
reactions of their own agencies. However, they can always be trusted
for their insider trading and special interest deals of returning
favors, as well as for their social/political revenge that demands

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)