Research Discussion: 2:30am ... Going To Rest And Listen To Art Bell Archives For 3 Hours.

2:30am ... Going To Rest And Listen To Art Bell Archives For 3 Hours.

2:30am ... Going to Rest and Listen to Art Bell archives for 3 hours.

Then I'll get some more of (Bases on the Moon) Jeff Rense...

Rense & Dr. Ken Johnston - NASA Moon Photo Fixes- Pt 1 - Vid
Rense & Dr. Ken Johnston - NASA Moon Photo Fixes - Pt 2 - Vid
http://rense.com

Then I'll study more about the M.I.B ...

http://TheRealMenInBlack.blogspot.com

Then I'll will read this again ...

"The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping
mankind in slavery, thereby controlling Earth resources, the gene pool
and human emotional energy.

The second way was chosen by a group of races allied with the cause of
the Spirit of service. We have, at our end, subscribed to this
disinterested cause and introduced ourselves a few years ago to
representatives of the human power who refused our outstretched hand
on the pretext of incompatible interests with their strategic vision".

Phew !!!

Just a walk in the Park !!!

http://amazingdata.com/mediadata32/Image/hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool5_pet-dog-fail-funny-animal-22_200907262047465330.jpg

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

> 2:30am ... Going to Rest and Listen to Art Bell archives for 3 hours.

That's 3 hours you'll never get back ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> 2:30am ... Going to Rest and Listen to Art Bell archives for 3 hours.

That's 3 hours you'll never get back ...
*****
Yeah, really. Hagar steals cable from the trailer next door and watches
porn during that time period.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>
>> 2:30am ... Going to Rest and Listen to Art Bell archives for 3 hours.
>
> That's 3 hours you'll never get back ...
> *****
> Yeah, really. Hagar steals cable from the trailer next door and watches
> porn during that time period.

Nice outpouring of utter stupidity, there, limp-dicked one ...
I hear the banjos tuning up ... your turn as the pivot dude.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-10-01 20:13:46 EST
On Oct 1, 7:53 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>
> >> 2:30am ... Going to Rest and Listen to Art Bell archives for 3 hours.
>
> > That's 3 hours you'll never get back ...
> > *****
> > Yeah, really.  Hagar steals cable from the trailer next door and watches
> > porn during that time period.
>
> Nice outpouring of utter stupidity, there, limp-dicked one ...
> I hear the banjos tuning up ... your turn as the pivot dude.

Take a lap around your trailer sewage lagoon and cool down, Hagar.
You're getting overly assholy again. Maybe up your meds too, asshat.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>
>> 2:30am ... Going to Rest and Listen to Art Bell archives for 3 hours.
>
> That's 3 hours you'll never get back ...
> *****
> Yeah, really. Hagar steals cable from the trailer next door and watches
> porn during that time period.

Nice outpouring of utter stupidity, there, limp-dicked one ...
I hear the banjos tuning up ... your turn as the pivot dude.
*********
Don't mind Hags, folks. He's a little testy today. You see when the first
of the month falls on a Saturday or Sunday, Cheese Day is moved to the
following Monday. Hags is in sharp cheddar withdrawal. Though there are
lots of crackers in his trailer park, The Cheese and Crackers Single-Wide
Community.

Denmark has imposed a "fat tax" on fat foods. Convinced by the blatherings
of "All Hat, No Cowboy" Perry, Sarah "Stupid", and Michele "My Husbands not
Gay" Bachmann that POTUS Obama is about to enact a similar regulation, Hagar
is out buying up supplies of tripe, lard, Cheetos (he eats them in bed and
wonders why his dick is orange), bacon, pork rinds, and Moon Pies.

Canadian Nutjob
2011-10-02 23:32:32 EST
In article <CS3iq.2840$jh2.1803@newsfe19.iad>
"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:

> Denmark has imposed

a law against liberals with no brains. They send them to
islands where left-wing homosexuals can hunt them with automatic
weapons.

"Canadian Nutjob" wrote in message

In article <CS3iq.2840$jh2.1803@newsfe19.iad>
"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:

> Denmark has imposed

a law against liberals with no brains. They send them to
islands where left-wing homosexuals can hunt them with automatic
weapons
*****************
Canadian Nutjob = redundant. Are you related to Hagar Cracker? Also
redundant.

> "Canadian Nutjob" wrote in message
>
> In article <CS3iq.2840$jh2.1803@newsfe19.iad>
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>>

>> Denmark has imposed
>
> a law against liberals with no brains. They send them to
> islands where left-wing homosexuals can hunt them with automatic
> weapons
> Canadian Nutjob = redundant. Are you related to Hagar Cracker? Also
> redundant.

Canadian Nutjob hit a raw nerve, didn't he, little faggodocious
troll-boi ... I hear the Deliverance banjos tuning in the distance,
your mating call for the Ozark hillbilly sphincter enlargement
drill ...