Research Discussion: Moon Car Rover Running On Surface

Moon Car Rover Running On Surface

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)

Moon Car Rover Running on Surface

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YhYBxjpQU

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:02:16 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Moon Car Rover Running on Surface
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YhYBxjpQU

Better than riding Horses forever.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/may2009/4/7/north-shields-born-alan-young-with-his-big-name-colleague-mr-ed-654229693.jpg

___________________
Disclaimer:
Goodness Bless America.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

GovShill
2011-09-29 19:07:46 EST
On Sep 30, 9:02 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Moon Car Rover Running on Surface
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YhYBxjpQU

And...?

Shill #2

Rocky

> Moon Car Rover Running on Surface
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YhYBxjpQU

Thanks and yep, youtube had crashed because for a little while you could not
subscribe to the channel that posted the above video.

Here is another good video from the same channel
http://youtu.be/zbaiC9N6bGU

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 19:09:43 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>> Moon Car Rover Running on Surface
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YhYBxjpQU
>
>Thanks and yep, youtube had crashed because for a little while you could not
>subscribe to the channel that posted the above video.
>
>Here is another good video from the same channel
> http://youtu.be/zbaiC9N6bGU

Stories of what was seen in the after-life ...

http://www.near-death.com

Me ranting in... alt.alien.research

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:07:46 -0700 (PDT), GovShill
<*l@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 30, 9:02?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Moon Car Rover Running on Surface
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YhYBxjpQU
>

>And...?
>
>Shill #2

And... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zYzva3BHw

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

GovShill
2011-09-29 21:44:50 EST
On Sep 30, 11:42 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:07:46 -0700 (PDT), GovShill
>
> <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Sep 30, 9:02?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Moon Car Rover Running on Surface
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YhYBxjpQU
>
> >And...?
>
> >Shill #2
>
> And...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zYzva3BHw

YAWN...

Nothing eh?

Just wasting my electrons.

Shill #2

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 18:44:50 -0700 (PDT), GovShill
<*l@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 30, 11:42?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:07:46 -0700 (PDT), GovShill
>>
>> <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >And...?
>>
>> >Shill #2
>>
>> And...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zYzva3BHw
>
>YAWN...
>
>Nothing eh?
>
>Just wasting my electrons.
>
>Shill #2

Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share.

> On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 19:09:43 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Moon Car Rover Running on Surface
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YhYBxjpQU
>>
>>Thanks and yep, youtube had crashed because for a little while you could
>>not
>>subscribe to the channel that posted the above video.
>>
>>Here is another good video from the same channel
>> http://youtu.be/zbaiC9N6bGU
>>

> Stories of what was seen in the after-life ...
>
> http://www.near-death.com

But that video wasn't about "after-life" it was about a woman that people
thought was dead and she wasn't. Imagine their surprise seeing what they
thought was a corpse breathing and talking.

Rocky

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 00:45:02 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>> On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 19:09:43 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>Thanks and yep, youtube had crashed because for a little while you could
>>>not
>>>subscribe to the channel that posted the above video.
>>>
>>>Here is another good video from the same channel
>>> http://youtu.be/zbaiC9N6bGU
>>>

>> Stories of what was seen in the after-life ...
>>
>> http://www.near-death.com
>
>But that video wasn't about "after-life" it was about a woman that people
>thought was dead and she wasn't. Imagine their surprise seeing what they
>thought was a corpse breathing and talking.
>
>Rocky

Yeah, when I'm dead, I will still be reading dear Sir Arthur C.B.E
Wholeflaffers A.S.A & Hagars
UseNet NewsGroups Posts.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)