Research Discussion: Whitehouse !!! Formally Acknowledge An Extraterrestrial Presence Engaging The Human Race - Disclosure

Whitehouse !!! Formally Acknowledge An Extraterrestrial Presence Engaging The Human Race - Disclosure

Whitehouse !!! Formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence
engaging the human race - Disclosure ...

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/formally-acknowledge-extraterrestrial-presence-engaging-human-race-disclosure/wfYDlmlG

Well, that's gonna make everyone poo their pants now isn't it !!!

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Mibs.jpg

P.S.
I Love Listening to Art Bell Radio archives.

I listened to the old 1992 John Lear and Bob Lazar recording
yesterday.

1992 !!!

I had a Commodore 64 Computer !!!

http://oldcomputers.net/pics/C64combo.jpg

_____________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Rocky

> Whitehouse !!! Formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence
> engaging the human race - Disclosure ...
>
> https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/formally-acknowledge-extraterrestrial-presence-engaging-human-race-disclosure/wfYDlmlG

In case you missed it that is not a disclosure but a petition for a
Disclosure.

Besides, where the government is concerned there are no UFOs because they
can identify all of them.

Rocky

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 05:20:15 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>> Whitehouse !!! Formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence
>> engaging the human race - Disclosure ...
>>
>> https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/formally-acknowledge-extraterrestrial-presence-engaging-human-race-disclosure/wfYDlmlG
>
>In case you missed it that is not a disclosure but a petition for a
>Disclosure.

I don't 'missed' things. Yes a petition. Thanks.

>Besides, where the government is concerned there are no UFOs because they
>can identify all of them.

There would be groups on Earth that know a lot more than lil'ol'me.

Especially if some of the groups are extraterrestrials that "can
identify" themselves.

>Rocky

Papery.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Sep 27, 3:20 am, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:vbr28798as5l0thuo9l1fjmgdeblg46gvd@4ax.com...
>

> > Whitehouse !!! Formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence
> > engaging the human race - Disclosure ...
>
> >https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/formally-acknowledge...
>
> In case you missed it that is not a disclosure but a petition for a
> Disclosure.
>
> Besides, where the government is concerned there are no UFOs because they
> can identify all of them.
>
> Rocky

Yes, the double triple standard always applies, whereas we have to
objectively prove all 100% and the government has to find fault with
only 0.1%, so the standard 1000:1 ratio applies.

http://translate.google.com/#

Rocky

> On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 05:20:15 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Whitehouse !!! Formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence
>>> engaging the human race - Disclosure ...
>>>
>>> https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/formally-acknowledge-extraterrestrial-presence-engaging-human-race-disclosure/wfYDlmlG
>>
>>In case you missed it that is not a disclosure but a petition for a
>>Disclosure.
>
> I don't 'missed' things. Yes a petition. Thanks.
>
>>Besides, where the government is concerned there are no UFOs because they
>>can identify all of them.
>
> There would be groups on Earth that know a lot more than lil'ol'me.
>
> Especially if some of the groups are extraterrestrials that "can
> identify" themselves.
>
>>Rocky
>
> Papery.

Did you happen to hear the very last Coast to Coast with Whitley Strieber?
"Climate Change & Alien Encounters"
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/09/26

He made one interesting statement about there are times when greys show up
with a deceased relative.

As for a Disclosure by the President. That would never work unless if he
also discloses the fact that 9/11 was one great big hoax because some people
will never believe the government or certain news agencies after all that
crap they tried to pull on us.

Rocky

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:29:51 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 05:20:15 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>In case you missed it that is not a disclosure but a petition for a
>>>Disclosure.
>>
>> I don't 'missed' things. Yes a petition. Thanks.
>>
>>>Besides, where the government is concerned there are no UFOs because they
>>>can identify all of them.
>>
>> There would be groups on Earth that know a lot more than lil'ol'me.
>>
>> Especially if some of the groups are extraterrestrials that "can
>> identify" themselves.
>>
>>>Rocky
>>
>> Papery.
>
>Did you happen to hear the very last Coast to Coast with Whitley Strieber?
>"Climate Change & Alien Encounters"
> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/09/26

Coincidentally I'm downloading it now.

>He made one interesting statement about there are times when greys show up
>with a deceased relative.
>
>As for a Disclosure by the President. That would never work unless if he
>also discloses the fact that 9/11 was one great big hoax because some people
>will never believe the government or certain news agencies after all that
>crap they tried to pull on us.

It's all explained down the page here...

>Rocky

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Painius
2011-09-28 05:21:53 EST
On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 02:56:45 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 05:20:15 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Whitehouse !!! Formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence
>>> engaging the human race - Disclosure ...
>>>
>>> https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/formally-acknowledge-extraterrestrial-presence-engaging-human-race-disclosure/wfYDlmlG
>>
>>In case you missed it that is not a disclosure but a petition for a
>>Disclosure.
>
>I don't 'missed' things. Yes a petition. Thanks.
>
>>Besides, where the government is concerned there are no UFOs because they
>>can identify all of them.
>
>There would be groups on Earth that know a lot more than lil'ol'me.
>
>Especially if some of the groups are extraterrestrials that "can
>identify" themselves.
>
>>Rocky
>
>Papery.

Scissorsy.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 05:21:53 -0400, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 02:56:45 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 05:20:15 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>In case you missed it that is not a disclosure but a petition for a
>>>Disclosure.
>>
>>I don't 'missed' things. Yes a petition. Thanks.
>>
>>>Besides, where the government is concerned there are no UFOs because they
>>>can identify all of them.
>>
>>There would be groups on Earth that know a lot more than lil'ol'me.
>>
>>Especially if some of the groups are extraterrestrials that "can
>>identify" themselves.
>>
>>>Rocky
>>
>>Papery.
>
>Scissorsy.