Research Discussion: WOW! Mind Reading Device Decodes Movie Scenes From Our Minds

WOW! Mind Reading Device Decodes Movie Scenes From Our Minds

WOW! Mind Reading Device Decodes Movie Scenes From Our Minds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Gf3BnBtS0

Imagine the dreams of H臠ar ...

http://bit.ly/pVRpMl

_____________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Larry Kroger

> WOW! Mind Reading Device Decodes Movie Scenes From Our Minds
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Gf3BnBtS0

This doesn't seem on the level. What are the details? What sort of
hardware? They say nothing. No, they can't scan your brain. I suppose it
might be possible to tap into the optic nerve and intercept the video
stream moving from the eye to the brain...although I'd think they'd have
to stick wires and sensors inside your head to get it. That they can
actually scan mental images from within your brain, especially without
opening up your skull, strikes me as unlikely.

However, just to be on the safe side, it's probably a good idea to put
on a tinfoil helmet prior to viewing goat porn or other contraband material.

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:51:27 -0700, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>

>> WOW! Mind Reading Device Decodes Movie Scenes From Our Minds
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Gf3BnBtS0
>
>This doesn't seem on the level. What are the details? What sort of
>hardware? They say nothing. No, they can't scan your brain. I suppose it
>might be possible to tap into the optic nerve and intercept the video
>stream moving from the eye to the brain...although I'd think they'd have
>to stick wires and sensors inside your head to get it. That they can
>actually scan mental images from within your brain, especially without
>opening up your skull, strikes me as unlikely.
>
>However, just to be on the safe side, it's probably a good idea to put
>on a tinfoil helmet prior to viewing goat porn or other contraband material.

I don't have proof,
but I heard some ET species can tap into your whole life,
like remote viewing everything you ever did in detail.
Either with their minds and/or technology.

I will get a very weird look from them if they view my whole life.

At least I chose what I hope is the best/good side.
Star Wars (the original movie) gave me the option at age 12.

All I had to do was support Dr Steven M. Greer,
and then I die.

What else is there to do on planet Earth
Fight over a scrap of dirt of the price of cabbage ?

http://animalpetdoctor.homestead.com/1800war1812.jpg

_______________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 14:03:12 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

(fixed a typo) ...

All I had to do was support Dr Steven M. Greer,
and then I die.

What else is there to do on planet Earth
Fight over a scrap of dirt or the price of cabbage ?

http://www.fullissue.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/NAPOLEONIC-WARS.jpg

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Rocky

> WOW! Mind Reading Device Decodes Movie Scenes From Our Minds
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Gf3BnBtS0

Thanks for the information and incase you didn't know they were working on
that 45 years ago and it doesn't seem to have improved much or should I say
so they say.

Rocky

Larry Kroger
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:51:27 -0700, Larry Kroger<anon@nowhere.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/23/2011 2:15 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> WOW! Mind Reading Device Decodes Movie Scenes From Our Minds
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Gf3BnBtS0
>>
>> This doesn't seem on the level. What are the details? What sort of
>> hardware? They say nothing. No, they can't scan your brain. I suppose it
>> might be possible to tap into the optic nerve and intercept the video
>> stream moving from the eye to the brain...although I'd think they'd have
>> to stick wires and sensors inside your head to get it. That they can
>> actually scan mental images from within your brain, especially without
>> opening up your skull, strikes me as unlikely.
>>
>> However, just to be on the safe side, it's probably a good idea to put
>> on a tinfoil helmet prior to viewing goat porn or other contraband material.
>
> I don't have proof,
> but I heard some ET species can tap into your whole life,
> like remote viewing everything you ever did in detail.
> Either with their minds and/or technology.
>
> I will get a very weird look from them if they view my whole life.
>
> At least I chose what I hope is the best/good side.
> Star Wars (the original movie) gave me the option at age 12.
>

> All I had to do was support Dr Steven M. Greer,
> and then I die.
>
> What else is there to do on planet Earth
> Fight over a scrap of dirt of the price of cabbage ?
>

> http://animalpetdoctor.homestead.com/1800war1812.jpg

"If any ambitious man have a fancy to revolutionize, at one effort, the
universal world of human thought, human opinion, and human sentiment,
the opportunity is his own—the road to immortal renown lies straight,
open, and unencumbered before him. All that he has to do is to write and
publish a very little book. Its title should be simple—a few plain
words—"My Heart Laid Bare." But—this little book must be true to its title."

That's a quote of Edgar Allan Poe. I don't think I'm going to write the
book he describes. But maybe if I can get one of those brain scanners, I
can get someone else to write it for me.

Could also be useful in interrogating terrorists and troublesome
girlfriends.

I aspire to earn my cabbage, not to win it in battle. I don't much like
cabbage anyway.

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:56:58 -0700, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>

>> On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:51:27 -0700, Larry Kroger<anon@nowhere.net>
>> wrote:

>>> This doesn't seem on the level. What are the details? What sort of
>>> hardware? They say nothing. No, they can't scan your brain. I suppose it
>>> might be possible to tap into the optic nerve and intercept the video
>>> stream moving from the eye to the brain...although I'd think they'd have
>>> to stick wires and sensors inside your head to get it. That they can
>>> actually scan mental images from within your brain, especially without
>>> opening up your skull, strikes me as unlikely.
>>>
>>> However, just to be on the safe side, it's probably a good idea to put
>>> on a tinfoil helmet prior to viewing goat porn or other contraband material.
>>
>> I don't have proof,
>> but I heard some ET species can tap into your whole life,
>> like remote viewing everything you ever did in detail.
>> Either with their minds and/or technology.
>>
>> I will get a very weird look from them if they view my whole life.
>>
>> At least I chose what I hope is the best/good side.
>> Star Wars (the original movie) gave me the option at age 12.
>>

>> All I had to do was support Dr Steven M. Greer,
>> and then I die.
>>
>> What else is there to do on planet Earth
>> Fight over a scrap of dirt of the price of cabbage ?
>>

>> http://animalpetdoctor.homestead.com/1800war1812.jpg
>
>"If any ambitious man have a fancy to revolutionize, at one effort, the
>universal world of human thought, human opinion, and human sentiment,
>the opportunity is his own?the road to immortal renown lies straight,
>open, and unencumbered before him. All that he has to do is to write and
>publish a very little book. Its title should be simple?a few plain
>words?"My Heart Laid Bare." But?this little book must be true to its title."
>
>That's a quote of Edgar Allan Poe. I don't think I'm going to write the
>book he describes. But maybe if I can get one of those brain scanners, I
>can get someone else to write it for me.
>
>Could also be useful in interrogating terrorists and troublesome
>girlfriends.
>
>I aspire to earn my cabbage, not to win it in battle. I don't much like
>cabbage anyway.

Today, apart from saving the World, in YouTube,
I was studying about Uruguay.

Because I read at Dr. Richard Sauder's blog
that he wanted to live there.

P.S.
I aspire to earn (grow) my cabbage too.
But I don't aspire to work in Mcdonalds for 20 years and save to buy a
tiny plot of empty dirt in New Zealand for $200,000.00
and probably die a year after I buy the land.

In the 'after life' people would laugh at me for 150000000 years.
(if the Earth gets destroyed)

"What did you do all your life Horry? ...
I pimped woman, sold drugs, wrote crap in news papers, filled cone
icecreams, and pumped gasoline ... all to buy a plot of dirt on planet
Earth and then died".

_________________________________

"Life sucks and then you die"
- Area 51 Boss Mr HVAC.

_________________________________

LOL !

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 01:49:35 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>> WOW! Mind Reading Device Decodes Movie Scenes From Our Minds
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Gf3BnBtS0
>
>Thanks for the information and incase you didn't know they were working on
>that 45 years ago and it doesn't seem to have improved much or should I say
>so they say.
>
>Rocky

If I could copyright and mass produce on DVD
the dream I had last night...
... I'd have some money for some land !!!

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/stylewatch/blog/090427/jessica_bikini_500x375.jpg

LOL ! ;-)

Ah, well, it's a funny World we live on.
Better than the average moon !

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Larry Kroger
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:56:58 -0700, Larry Kroger<anon@nowhere.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/23/2011 7:03 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> I don't have proof,
>>> but I heard some ET species can tap into your whole life,
>>> like remote viewing everything you ever did in detail.
>>> Either with their minds and/or technology.
>>>
>>> I will get a very weird look from them if they view my whole life.
>>>
>>> At least I chose what I hope is the best/good side.
>>> Star Wars (the original movie) gave me the option at age 12.
>>>

>>> All I had to do was support Dr Steven M. Greer,
>>> and then I die.
>>>
>>> What else is there to do on planet Earth
>>> Fight over a scrap of dirt of the price of cabbage ?
>>>

>>> http://animalpetdoctor.homestead.com/1800war1812.jpg
>>
>> "If any ambitious man have a fancy to revolutionize, at one effort, the
>> universal world of human thought, human opinion, and human sentiment,
>> the opportunity is his own?the road to immortal renown lies straight,
>> open, and unencumbered before him. All that he has to do is to write and
>> publish a very little book. Its title should be simple?a few plain
>> words?"My Heart Laid Bare." But?this little book must be true to its title."
>>
>> That's a quote of Edgar Allan Poe. I don't think I'm going to write the
>> book he describes. But maybe if I can get one of those brain scanners, I
>> can get someone else to write it for me.
>>
>> Could also be useful in interrogating terrorists and troublesome
>> girlfriends.
>>
>> I aspire to earn my cabbage, not to win it in battle. I don't much like
>> cabbage anyway.
>

> Today, apart from saving the World, in YouTube,
> I was studying about Uruguay.
>
> Because I read at Dr. Richard Sauder's blog
> that he wanted to live there.
>
> P.S.
> I aspire to earn (grow) my cabbage too.
> But I don't aspire to work in Mcdonalds for 20 years and save to buy a
> tiny plot of empty dirt in New Zealand for $200,000.00
> and probably die a year after I buy the land.
>
> In the 'after life' people would laugh at me for 150000000 years.
> (if the Earth gets destroyed)
>
> "What did you do all your life Horry? ...
> I pimped woman, sold drugs, wrote crap in news papers, filled cone
> icecreams, and pumped gasoline ... all to buy a plot of dirt on planet
> Earth and then died".

Aside from the specified inglorious pursuits, I assume the title of
"Sir" indicates that you have somewhere in the course of your journey
become benighted.

Mike Duffy
2011-09-24 11:40:19 EST
Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in

> ... What are the details?
> What sort of hardware?

This sort of research has been going on for years. Apparently the recent
news has been made by advancements in the resolution supported.

Basically, what they do is tomography of the visual cortex in the posterior
occipital lobe(*). If you "unfold" the brain surface, you end up with a two
dimensional surface that corresponds to your perceptual "field of view".

(The signals in the optic nerve are already edge and motion filter-encoded
via layers of nerves within the retinae.)

(*) - Actually, you have 2 completely separate visual cortices, one in the
occipital lobe, and one in the cerebellum. They are "cross" connected by
the optic chiasma. The cerebellum (hindbrain reptilian) cortex is partly
colour-blind because it evolved before the occurence of the 2nd &+ types of
cone cell, which co-evolved with the mammalian occipital cortex.

My theory on dreams is that they are what happens when the cerebellum re-
organizes visual memories. They end up getting into the occipital cortex,
but via retrograde pathways in the optic chiasma. That is why familiar
places are often mirrored (right to left) and have messed-up colours.

Tell you 'bout a dream that I have every night.
It ain't Kodachrome but isn't black and white.

- Alan Parsons "Psychobabble".

--
http://pages.videotron.ca/duffym/index.htm#