Research Discussion: Now That The UFO Cover-up Is Over, What Do We Do About The "debunker Problem?"//FINAL Solution Considered!

Now That The UFO Cover-up Is Over, What Do We Do About The "debunker Problem?"//FINAL Solution Considered!

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-09-19 01:33:54 EST
Now that the UFO cover-up is over, what do we do about the "debunker
problem?"//FINAL solution considered!

Now that the UFO cover-up is over, what do we do about the "debunker
problem?"

Now that the UFO cover-up is now officially over, and all countries
now readily admit ETs are real and are in contact with various
extraterrestrial races, there remains one thorny problem. As the
President of HACA (The Human-Alien Contact Agenda) Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholelfaffers A.S.A. recently asked at a forum for the Honest
Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are we going to do
with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO debunkers?."

Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess there is no easy way
out of this, we need to find a solution and quick. That means, of
course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem. They will simply
have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they can never again
walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who knows, perhaps
we can have them work in the plutonium mines or something."
The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!

UPDATES: As of September 2011, the vast major of debunkers have been
detained and transported in mobile-execution vans. But as the
General states, "so much more needs to be done."

And we are doing it, I am calling on the debunkers (and supporters)
on
these newsgroups to surrender: hagar, Borch, Horry, please GIVE UP!!

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:33:54 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

> hagar, Borch, Horry, please GIVE UP!!

Request for me to give up my Hawaiian shirt collection to you,
Granted!

I might go for one of them nano-tech fashion suits...

http://www.travis-walton.com/s_humans.gif

________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

The Patriot
2011-09-20 09:55:43 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> Now that the UFO cover-up is over, what do we do
> about the "debunker
> problem?"//FINAL solution considered!
>
> these newsgroups to surrender: hagar, Borch, Horry,
> please GIVE UP!!

Permission to give up is granted to Holeflapper.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-09-20 23:01:53 EST
On Sep 20, 6:55 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> news:d86be634-df89-4a85-a8ca-a26e1c903440@z5g2000yqf.googlegroups.com...> Now that the UFO cover-up is over, what do we do
> > about the "debunker
> > problem?"//FINAL solution considered!
>
> > these newsgroups to surrender:  hagar, Borch, Horry,
> > please GIVE UP!!
>
> Permission to give up is granted to Holeflapper.

The Octagon has ordered you to crawl back to your cave. The rest of
your cult has been interrogated and sent to their
debunker homelands. Be a good Toady and surrender.

Sir ArtiØ

The Patriot
2011-09-21 12:59:02 EST

wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> Now that the UFO cover-up is over, what do we do
> > about the "debunker
> > problem?"//FINAL solution considered!
>
> > these newsgroups to surrender: hagar, Borch, Horry,
> > please GIVE UP!!
>
> Permission to give up is granted to Holeflapper.

The Octagon has ordered you to crawl back to your cave.
The rest of
your cult has been interrogated and sent to their
debunker homelands. Be a good Toady and surrender.

Request to interrogate toads is denied.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-09-24 07:58:29 EST
On Sep 21, 9:59 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 20, 6:55 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Now that the UFO cover-up is over, what do we do
> > > about the "debunker
> > > problem?"//FINAL solution considered!
>
> > > these newsgroups to surrender: hagar, Borch, Horry,
> > > please GIVE UP!!
>
> > Permission to give up is granted to Holeflapper.
>
> The Octagon has ordered you to crawl back to your cave.
> The rest of
> your cult has been interrogated and sent to their
> debunker homelands.  Be a good Toady and surrender.

> Request to interrogate toads is denied.

I have heard that the word on the street is that Operation: Destroy
Remaining Debunkers (OPDE-REDEB) will soon commence. I would strongly
urge you and what is left of your cult to surrender now. I will put
in a good word to the General for you, that's the best I can offer at
this time. I recommend that you take it.

Sir ArtiØ+

The Patriot
2011-09-24 10:06:07 EST

wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 20, 6:55 am, "The Patriot"
> <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Now that the UFO cover-up is over, what do we do
> > > about the "debunker
> > > problem?"//FINAL solution considered!
>
> > > these newsgroups to surrender: hagar, Borch,
> > > Horry,
> > > please GIVE UP!!
>
> > Permission to give up is granted to Holeflapper.
>
> The Octagon has ordered you to crawl back to your
> cave.
> The rest of
> your cult has been interrogated and sent to their
> debunker homelands. Be a good Toady and surrender.

> Request to interrogate toads is denied.

I have heard that the word on the street is that
Operation: Destroy
Remaining Debunkers (OPDE-REDEB) will soon commence. I
would strongly
urge you and what is left of your cult to surrender
now. I will put
in a good word to the General for you, that's the best
I can offer at
this time. I recommend that you take it.

Sir Arti\ufffd+
Be sure and put in a word to General Fuckoff and shut
the fuck up.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-09-25 02:04:08 EST
On Sep 24, 7:06 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 21, 9:59 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 20, 6:55 am, "The Patriot"
> > <xxx...@charter.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > Now that the UFO cover-up is over, what do we do

> > > Permission to give up is granted to Holeflapper.
>
> > The Octagon has ordered you to crawl back to your
> > cave.
> > The rest of
> > your cult has been interrogated and sent to their
> > debunker homelands. Be a good Toady and surrender.

> > Request to interrogate toads is denied.
>
> I have heard that the word on the street is that
> Operation: Destroy
> Remaining Debunkers (OPDE-REDEB) will soon commence.  I
> would strongly
> urge you and what is left of your cult to surrender
> now.  I will put
> in a good word to the General for you, that's the best
> I can offer at
> this time.  I recommend that you take it.
>
> Sir ArtiØ+
> Be sure and put in a word to General Fuckoff and shut
> the fuck up.

I just got the WORD from the Octagon and WORD is GO: the FINAL
SOLUTION to the debunker problem.

Finally, justice and LIBERTY for all when the final debunker is
expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!!!

And like Sarge always sez, "not a moment too soon." How true those
words are.

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 23:04:08 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Sep 24, 7:06?am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

>> On Sep 21, 9:59 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
>> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

>> > On Sep 20, 6:55 am, "The Patriot"
>> > <xxx...@charter.net>

>> > The Octagon has ordered you to crawl back to your
>> > cave.
>> > The rest of
>> > your cult has been interrogated and sent to their
>> > debunker homelands. Be a good Toady and surrender.
>>
>> > ************************************************************
>> > Request to interrogate toads is denied.
>>
>> I have heard that the word on the street is that
>> Operation: Destroy
>> Remaining Debunkers (OPDE-REDEB) will soon commence. ?I
>> would strongly
>> urge you and what is left of your cult to surrender
>> now. ?I will put
>> in a good word to the General for you, that's the best
>> I can offer at
>> this time. ?I recommend that you take it.
>>
>> Sir ArtiO+
>> *****************************************************
>> Be sure and put in a word to General Fuckoff and shut
>> the fuck up.
>
>I just got the WORD from the Octagon and WORD is GO: the FINAL
>SOLUTION to the debunker problem.
>
>Finally, justice and LIBERTY for all when the final debunker is
>expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!!!
>
>And like Sarge always sez, "not a moment too soon." How true those
>words are.

Request to say Hi to all the Aleuns, Granted !

Hi Alexa !
Hi Mothmen !
Hi Flatwoods Monster Aliens !
Hi Allagash Abduction Aliens !
Hi Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter Aliens !
Hi Cennina Landing and Encounter Aliens !
Hi Travis Walton Non-Human and Human Aliens !
Hi "Antonio Villas Boas" Encounter and Aliens !
Hi Dr. Jonathan Reed's Multi-Dimensional Aliens !
Hi Alec Newald and Zeena with all the other Aliens !
Hi Dr. Roger K. Leir and "UFO Crash in Brazil" Aliens !
Hi Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker, Aliens and Robots !
Hi Voronezh, Russia UFO Landing Robot Escorted Three-Eyed Aliens !
Hi all you other 57,371 other Species of Extraterrestrials !

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseView.asp?section=Encounter&offset=48

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

The Patriot
2011-09-25 10:29:13 EST

wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 21, 9:59 am, "The Patriot"
> <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 20, 6:55 am, "The Patriot"
> > <xxx...@charter.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > Now that the UFO cover-up is over, what do we do

> > > Permission to give up is granted to Holeflapper.
>
> > The Octagon has ordered you to crawl back to your
> > cave.
> > The rest of
> > your cult has been interrogated and sent to their
> > debunker homelands. Be a good Toady and surrender.

> > Request to interrogate toads is denied.
>
> I have heard that the word on the street is that
> Operation: Destroy
> Remaining Debunkers (OPDE-REDEB) will soon commence.
> would strongly
> urge you and what is left of your cult to surrender
> now. I will put
> in a good word to the General for you, that's the
> best
> I can offer at
> this time. I recommend that you take it.
>
> Sir Arti\ufffd+
> Be sure and put in a word to General Fuckoff and shut
> the fuck up.

I just got the WORD from the Octagon and WORD is GO:
the FINAL
SOLUTION to the debunker problem.

Finally, justice and LIBERTY for all when the final
debunker is
expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!!!

And like Sarge always sez, "not a moment too soon."
How true those
words are.
Request to expunge human beings is denied.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)