Research Discussion: Bank Robbers In China ... Lucky // No Lucky

Bank Robbers In China ... Lucky // No Lucky
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-09-10 21:11:51 EST

I've studied all there is about UFOs and ETs.

So, today I'm just enjoying life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xM_PiWZN-E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIJbxjLpH5I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei7apB-iM0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlT5y6baps


Your turn to post some videos !





________________________

___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com


___

G=EMC^2
2011-09-11 09:34:09 EST
On Sep 10, 9:11 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> I've studied all there is about UFOs and ETs.
>
> So, today I'm just enjoying life...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xM_PiWZN-E
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIJbxjLpH5I
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei7apB-iM0U
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlT5y6baps
>
> Your turn to post some videos !
>
> ________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com
>
> ___

GOPer bankers rob us tax payers of 3.3 trillion thanks to Bush &
Cheney. Top that off Bush & Cheney put America in hock to China to the
sum of 2 trillion bucks. All this was done behind our backs.All
covered up by GOPer press. Was mentioned only on CNN and strangely not
anymore. Reason for complete coverup was the Godfather does not like
bad press.TreBert

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-09-11 10:06:21 EST
On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 06:34:09 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Sep 10, 9:11?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> I've studied all there is about UFOs and ETs.
>>
>> So, today I'm just enjoying life...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xM_PiWZN-E
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIJbxjLpH5I
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei7apB-iM0U
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlT5y6baps
>>
>> Your turn to post some videos !

>GOPer bankers rob us tax payers of 3.3 trillion thanks to Bush &
>Cheney. Top that off Bush & Cheney put America in hock to China to the
>sum of 2 trillion bucks. All this was done behind our backs.All
>covered up by GOPer press. Was mentioned only on CNN and strangely not
>anymore. Reason for complete coverup was the Godfather does not like
>bad press.TreBert

Well, they need the money.
Not for the Casino and Wine, but
for AREA 51 and S4.
And whether AREA 51 and S4
are for negative-multi-dimensionals, etc,
or for Humanity to get out of the poo,
we all won't know until
it's in our face.

The Bush Admin would be talking orders
from Majestic and other powers that be.

___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com


___

Hägar
2011-09-11 12:58:43 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:pi2o67db4qd3sv0fu9dk8nu4i98lfmcaif@4ax.com...
>
> I've studied all there is about UFOs and ETs.
>
> So, today I'm just enjoying life...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xM_PiWZN-E
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIJbxjLpH5I
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei7apB-iM0U
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlT5y6baps
>
>
> Your turn to post some videos !


The first and the last one are the same scene, but taken with
different cameras from different angles. We used to mete out
justice like that before the Liberal scum invaded our colleges
and universities and pretty much wuzzilfed the court systems.



Hägar
2011-09-11 13:06:12 EST

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
news:d8bc5650-7513-4f92-ac89-b627c5ccdfdd@k15g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
On Sep 10, 9:11 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> I've studied all there is about UFOs and ETs.
>
> So, today I'm just enjoying life...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xM_PiWZN-E
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIJbxjLpH5I
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei7apB-iM0U
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlT5y6baps
>
> Your turn to post some videos !
>
> ________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
> ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof
> Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO
> Videos.http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com
>
> ___

GOPer bankers rob us tax payers of 3.3 trillion thanks to Bush &
Cheney. Top that off Bush & Cheney put America in hock to China to the
sum of 2 trillion bucks. All this was done behind our backs.All
covered up by GOPer press. Was mentioned only on CNN and strangely not
anymore. Reason for complete coverup was the Godfather does not like
bad press.TreBert

**************************************
You brain-dead fart ... how much money did the socialist Nigger blow to
date in Porculus bills ... and he's not done yet.
Secondly, apart from FOX, the GOP has no other sympathetic news media.

It's about time to man up to the fact that you guys elected a bona fide
Loser ..
I mean, almost three years of mismanagement, and you poor clueless fucks
still blame Bush and Cheney for the Nigger's ineptitude ???
Chew on this: GWB Unemployment ... 5.7%
Obamanation Unemployment ..............9.1%

'nuff said.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-09-11 17:50:28 EST
On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 09:58:43 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>news:pi2o67db4qd3sv0fu9dk8nu4i98lfmcaif@4ax.com...
>>
>> I've studied all there is about UFOs and ETs.
>>
>> So, today I'm just enjoying life...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xM_PiWZN-E
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIJbxjLpH5I
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei7apB-iM0U
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlT5y6baps
>>
>>
>> Your turn to post some videos !
>
>
>The first and the last one are the same scene, but taken with
>different cameras from different angles.

Yeah, but it's a classic.
See the Police Woman's face...
"I Love shooting those bastards" :-)

She'd see the bullet go though the eye,
and maybe take the side of the skull off,
and then put a few more bullets in the head.

Tough old lady !!
Just like my chinese ex-wife !!!

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/66660/old_lady.jpg

___________________

Hi Alexa !
Hi Mothmen !
Hi Flatwoods Monster Aliens !
Hi Allagash Abduction Aliens !
Hi Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter Aliens !
Hi Cennina Landing and Encounter Aliens !
Hi Travis Walton Non-Human and Human Aliens !
Hi "Antonio Villas Boas" Encounter and Aliens !
Hi Dr. Jonathan Reed's Multi-Dimensional Aliens !
Hi Alec Newald and Zeena with all the other Aliens !
Hi Dr. Roger K. Leir and "UFO Crash in Brazil" Aliens !
Hi Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker, Aliens and Robots !
Hi Voronezh, Russia UFO Landing Robot Escorted Three-Eyed Aliens !
Hi all you other 57,371 other Species of Extraterrestrials !

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseView.asp?section=Encounter&offset=48


___________________


___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com


___

G=EMC^2
2011-09-12 09:39:58 EST
On Sep 11, 9:34 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Sep 10, 9:11 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I've studied all there is about UFOs and ETs.
>
> > So, today I'm just enjoying life...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xM_PiWZN-E
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIJbxjLpH5I
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei7apB-iM0U
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlT5y6baps
>
> > Your turn to post some videos !
>
> > ________________________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
> >  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> > For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com
>
> > ___
>
> GOPer bankers rob us tax payers of 3.3 trillion thanks to Bush &
> Cheney. Top that off Bush & Cheney put America in hock to China to the
> sum of 2 trillion bucks. All this was done behind our backs.All
> covered up by GOPer press. Was mentioned only on CNN and strangely not
> anymore. Reason for complete coverup was the Godfather does  not like
> bad press.TreBert

Mafia GOPers now take money right out of USA treasury,and pay no
taxes. Ha Ha Ha Blame Obama Ha Ha Ha They are the winners,and we
are the losers. Best not agree to this post. You will find if you do
it will be hazardous to your health. O ya TreBert
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron