Research Discussion: I Was Listening To George Kavassilas On Project Camelot.

I Was Listening To George Kavassilas On Project Camelot.

I was listening to George Kavassilas on Project Camelot.

4:45am, now I can't get back to sleep! LOL

Comes across as a nice dude that has been through a bit.
But George is all over the place with his information.
Although I guess that happens when you are dealing
with 57,921 different species of extraterrestrials! (hehe)

Basically George Kavassilas says you are all very powerful !!!

Mr HVAC you are very powerful !!!

Please remember that.
Thank You.
Have a nice day.

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

> 4:45am, now I can't get back to sleep! LOL
>

> Mr HVAC you are very powerful !!!
>
> Please remember that.
> Thank You.
> Have a nice day.

Get a fucking job. You'll sleep.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 13:24:50 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I was listening to George Kavassilas on Project Camelot.
>

>Get a job. You'll sleep.

I got a job.
Helping a network of people with all this ...

http://aliens-ufos-free-videos.goomind.com

Saving the World !

Or do they pay more at some of the other agencies.
I will think about it.
New mops at NASA ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXwyZQkqpP4

Hilarious!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 06:15:47 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 13:24:50 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 9/10/2011 12:46 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> I was listening to George Kavassilas on Project Camelot.
>>

>>Get a job. You'll sleep.
>
>I got a job.
>Helping a network of people with all this ...
>
>http://aliens-ufos-free-videos.goomind.com
>
>Saving the World !
>

>Or do they pay more at some of the other agencies.
>I will think about it.
>New mops at NASA ?
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXwyZQkqpP4
>
>Hilarious!

I could get a job monitoring myself at the N.S.A !!!
"watch him, watch him, watch him, what's he doing now,
talking, talking, typing, oooh UFO chat, oooh, reporting,
reporting, watching, reporting, watching again".
($2000 a week)

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

> On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 13:24:50 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 9/10/2011 12:46 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> I was listening to George Kavassilas on Project Camelot.
>>

>> Get a fucking job. You'll sleep.
>
> I got a job.

No, get a FUCKING job!

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 14:39:03 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Get a fucking job. You'll sleep.
>>
>> I got a job.
>

>No, get a F*C*ING job!

F*C*ING ...

http://bloggeritis.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/japanese_auto_girls_42.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_u151eCr02IU/TBZfY5tGfLI/AAAAAAAABAI/_pcQrE5NnXw/s320/No.7+-+Rio+Natsume.jpg

Oh, OK !!!

P.S.
George Kavassilas is talking crap because
he's another 'real koOk' that says
"what happens on Earth affects all the Universes".

Shirley Maclaine says the same thing.

George Kavassilas probaby had some experience with
drugs and the fake ET gangs, and now thinks he knows it all.

Woo Woo

And Alex Collier (Andromeda Galaxy Contactee) LOL
has been caught out recently.
We got it all on YouTube.