Research Discussion: A Canadian Perspective On Illegals ...

A Canadian Perspective On Illegals ...
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2011-09-07 20:31:31 EST

>From The Manitoba Herald



The flood of American Liberal Wuzzies sneaking across the border into Canada
has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to
stop the illegal immigration. The recent actions of the Tea Party are
prompting an exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be
required to hunt, pray, and to agree with Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck.
This especially upsets the Missoura low-life trailer dwellers such as
noTroll, KILGORE and any of their related, but mentally incapacitated and
inbred inlaws, whose mere existence proves Darwin's other theory of
Devolution .



Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology
professors, animal-rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at
night. "I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a
Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield
, whose acreage borders North Dakota . The producer was cold, exhausted and
hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken.
When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show
him my screenplay, eh?"



In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences,
but the liberals scaled them.



He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields.
"Not real effective," he said. "The liberals still got through and Rush
annoyed the cows so much that they wouldn't give any milk."



Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near
the Canadian border, pack them in Volvo station wagons and drive them across
the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves.



"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an
Ontario border patrolman said.



"I found one carload without a single bottle of imported drinking water They
did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though."



When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing
loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been
circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where
liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR races.







In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the
border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy
cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans
in powdered wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping
buses and quizzing the

citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive
in the '50s. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence
Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.



Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating
an organic-broccoli shortage and are renting all the Michael Moore movies.
"I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just
can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors
does one country need?"



In an effort to ease tensions between the United States and Canada, Vice
President Biden met with the Canadian ambassador and pledged that the
administration would take steps to reassure liberals. A source close to
President Obama said, "We're going to have some Paul McCartney concerts. And
we might even put some endangered

species on postage stamps. The President is determined to reach out," he
said.













G=EMC^2
2011-09-08 14:14:25 EST
On Sep 7, 8:31 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> From The Manitoba Herald
>
> The flood of American Liberal Wuzzies sneaking across the border into Canada
> has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to
> stop the illegal immigration. The recent actions of the Tea Party are
> prompting an exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be
> required to hunt, pray, and  to agree with Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck.
> This especially upsets the Missoura low-life trailer dwellers such as
> noTroll, KILGORE and any of their related, but mentally incapacitated and
> inbred inlaws, whose mere existence proves Darwin's other theory of
> Devolution .
>
> Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology
> professors, animal-rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at
> night.  "I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a
> Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield
> , whose acreage borders North Dakota . The producer was cold, exhausted and
> hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken.
> When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show
> him my screenplay, eh?"
>
> In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences,
> but the liberals scaled them.
>
> He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields.
> "Not real effective," he said.  "The liberals still got through and Rush
> annoyed the cows so much that they wouldn't give any milk."
>
> Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near
> the Canadian border, pack them in Volvo station wagons and drive them across
> the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves.
>
> "A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an
> Ontario border patrolman said.
>
> "I found one carload without a single bottle of imported drinking water They
> did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though."
>
> When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing
> loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been
> circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where
> liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR  races.
>
> In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the
> border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy
> cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans
> in powdered wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping
> buses and quizzing the
>
> citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive
> in the '50s. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence
> Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.
>
> Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating
> an organic-broccoli shortage and are renting all the Michael Moore movies.
> "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just
> can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors
> does one country need?"
>
> In an effort to ease tensions between the United States and Canada, Vice
> President Biden met with the Canadian ambassador and pledged that the
> administration would take steps to reassure liberals. A source close to
> President Obama said, "We're going to have some Paul McCartney concerts. And
> we might even put some endangered
>
> species on postage stamps. The President is determined to reach out," he
> said.

Hagar still wants to see Obama's ID papers. If Hagar had his way Obama
would not be allowed to fly. Have to sit in back of the bus. Be called
by "BOY" Eat only grits. Not allowed to vote,and clean the floors at
Harvard. Reality is this will all happen in 2012 when the Godfather
puts Palin in O Ya TreBert

HVAC
2011-09-08 15:54:43 EST
On 9/8/2011 2:14 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
>
>
> Hagar still wants to see Obama's ID papers. If Hagar had his way Obama
> would not be allowed to fly. Have to sit in back of the bus. Be called
> by "BOY" Eat only grits. Not allowed to vote,and clean the floors at
> Harvard. Reality is this will all happen in 2012 when the Godfather
> puts Palin in O Ya TreBert


Palin is stupid like you.

She has zero chance.








--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

G=EMC^2
2011-09-08 16:40:37 EST
On Sep 8, 3:54 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/8/2011 2:14 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hagar still wants to see Obama's ID papers. If Hagar had his way Obama
> > would not be allowed to fly. Have to sit in back of the bus. Be called
> > by "BOY"  Eat only grits. Not allowed to vote,and clean the floors at
> > Harvard. Reality is this will all happen in 2012 when the Godfather
> > puts Palin in  O Ya   TreBert
>
> Palin is stupid like you.
>
> She has zero chance.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Godfather will have Jeb Bush take care of democratic voters(hit men)
and he will count the votes. Palin will win the same way Bush won.
Palin is pretty and sits on the Godfather's lap. She is a sniffer.
That means she is 100% for Afghan war. She is in reality the wicked
witch from the north. TreBert

HVAC
2011-09-09 06:31:26 EST
On 9/8/2011 4:40 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
>
>>
>> Palin is stupid like you.
>>
>> She has zero chance.
>>
>> --
>>
>
> Godfather will have Jeb Bush take care of democratic voters(hit men)
> and he will count the votes. Palin will win the same way Bush won.
> Palin is pretty and sits on the Godfather's lap. She is a sniffer.
> That means she is 100% for Afghan war. She is in reality the wicked
> witch from the north. TreBert



I'd make a bet with you that she won't win, but you'll
be long dead by then.











--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Hägar
2011-09-11 12:01:38 EST

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
news:5a8b14f8-2da5-47a3-b708-fd4ea83568d5@bi2g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
On Sep 7, 8:31 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> From The Manitoba Herald
>
> The flood of American Liberal Wuzzies sneaking across the border into
> Canada
> has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to
> stop the illegal immigration. The recent actions of the Tea Party are
> prompting an exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be
> required to hunt, pray, and to agree with Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck.
> This especially upsets the Missoura low-life trailer dwellers such as
> noTroll, KILGORE and any of their related, but mentally incapacitated and
> inbred inlaws, whose mere existence proves Darwin's other theory of
> Devolution .
>
> Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology
> professors, animal-rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields
> at
> night. "I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a
> Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red
> Greenfield
> , whose acreage borders North Dakota . The producer was cold, exhausted
> and
> hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken.
> When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show
> him my screenplay, eh?"
>
> In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences,
> but the liberals scaled them.
>
> He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the
> fields.
> "Not real effective," he said. "The liberals still got through and Rush
> annoyed the cows so much that they wouldn't give any milk."
>
> Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals
> near
> the Canadian border, pack them in Volvo station wagons and drive them
> across
> the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves.
>
> "A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an
> Ontario border patrolman said.
>
> "I found one carload without a single bottle of imported drinking water
> They
> did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though."
>
> When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often
> wailing
> loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been
> circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where
> liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR races.
>
> In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the
> border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to
> buy
> cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young
> vegans
> in powdered wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping
> buses and quizzing the
>
> citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were
> alive
> in the '50s. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence
> Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.
>
> Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating
> an organic-broccoli shortage and are renting all the Michael Moore movies.
> "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just
> can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors
> does one country need?"
>
> In an effort to ease tensions between the United States and Canada, Vice
> President Biden met with the Canadian ambassador and pledged that the
> administration would take steps to reassure liberals. A source close to
> President Obama said, "We're going to have some Paul McCartney concerts.
> And
> we might even put some endangered
>
> species on postage stamps. The President is determined to reach out," he
> said.

Hagar still wants to see Obama's ID papers. If Hagar had his way Obama
would not be allowed to fly. Have to sit in back of the bus. Be called
by "BOY" Eat only grits. Not allowed to vote,and clean the floors at
Harvard. Reality is this will all happen in 2012 when the Godfather
puts Palin in O Ya TreBert


***************************************

And for once in your otherwise miserable life, you are right on all counts.


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron