Research Discussion: I Wonder How The Moon Deniers Deal With This One ...

I Wonder How The Moon Deniers Deal With This One ...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)

Vehicle tracks on the Moon and trash the Astronauts left behind.

http://news.yahoo.com/astronauts-tracks-trash-seen-moon-photos-171551736.html

Watch the nay-saying kooks' heads explode ....

On Sep 7, 9:56 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Vehicle tracks on the Moon and trash the Astronauts left behind.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/astronauts-tracks-trash-seen-moon-photos-171551...
>
> Watch the nay-saying kooks' heads explode ....

The only naysay is the same as always; where's the 100% objective
image data, as unmodified and taken from the raw initial data?

Why does everything NASA/Apollo related have to be so carefully and
secretly processed behind closed doors?

In other words, you and NASA obviously approve of using as much
applied PhotoShop (aka image resampling, filtering and detail
enhancements) plus publishing eyecandy hype, all accomplished behind
those public-funded closed doors and otherwise taken all the way to
the bank, and then some.

You NASA/Apollo worshipers are aware of Moonpans and their supposed
authentication via autographed images of their supposed ideal
photographic representations offering far superior resolution (at
least worth .25 cm) than any LROC at 25 cm, and otherwise terrific
dynamic range that's supposedly showing us those perfection Kodak
moments of nothing but the unfiltered whole truth?

Can we assume you and all others of your kind know absolutely nothing
of Kodak film and camera/lens physics?

Is there still some reason(s) why Moonpans couldn't get a Kodak
signature?

Is there some reason as to why the moon was depicted as so gosh darn
reflective?

Is there some special reason why an optically polarized element didn’t
work for any of those Apollo missions?

Is there some reason(s) why the raw unfiltered UV energy had
absolutely no affect on any of those typically reactive minerals of
our physically dark moon, or that of any artificial materials provided
by those Apollo missions?

Do secondary/recoil photons not exist while on or anywhere near our
moon?

Or, is any of this unusual photon physics why the extremely nearby
planet Venus was always invisible (either from orbit or from that
physically dark and naked surface)?

Is there some Apollo black-magic that prevented the locally generated
plus continual influx of X-rays, gamma and thermal extremes coming
from all directions that wasn't recorded by any of their Kodak film?

Since at best we’re looking at third or forth generation Kodak film
copy replications of any given NASA/Apollo image, the authenticity and
whatever forensics is entirely meaningless, and those most recent
digital images obtained from orbit are so delayed and secretly
processed to suit, that there’s nothing objective since any 5th grader
if given the same ruse or FUD requirements could have done as well or
better.

When there's that nasty local cesspool of fumes wafting into the homes
of neighbors living downwind from you, what exactly do you tell
authorities and their 5th graders it is?

http://translate.google.com/#

Bast
2011-09-07 17:05:49 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Vehicle tracks on the Moon and trash the Astronauts left behind.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/astronauts-tracks-trash-seen-moon-photos-171551736.html
>
> Watch the nay-saying kooks' heads explode ....

What's to explode about ?,....they've had the technology to airbrush
photographs for decades. Most of us can now do it at home

But ask yourself. Why they would care what "kooks" think, unless all their
other lies are crumbling to dust and they just have to try getting even one
lie to stick.

On 9/7/2011 12:56 PM, Hägar wrote:
> Vehicle tracks on the Moon and trash the Astronauts left behind.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/astronauts-tracks-trash-seen-moon-photos-171551736.html
>
> Watch the nay-saying kooks' heads explode ....

Dude... I posted this a year ago and Bast said it was faked.

Suggest he won't be swayed by you.

> On 9/7/2011 12:56 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Vehicle tracks on the Moon and trash the Astronauts left behind.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/astronauts-tracks-trash-seen-moon-photos-171551736.html
>>
>> Watch the nay-saying kooks' heads explode ....
>>

> Dude... I posted this a year ago and Bast said it was faked.
>
> Suggest he won't be swayed by you.

I do remember the one you posted, or the link ... but it did not actually
show the tracks of the right and left wheels. But regardless, even if they
showed it on TV in real flyover mode, the idiots of the Moon Fakery
Cartel and the 9/11 Truthers Society would claim it to be photoshopped
(except all UFOs are real) ... the poor mentally depraved Loons ...

On Sep 7, 2:05 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > Vehicle tracks on the Moon and trash the Astronauts left behind.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/astronauts-tracks-trash-seen-moon-photos-171551...
>
> > Watch the nay-saying kooks' heads explode ....
>
> What's to explode about ?,....they've had the technology to airbrush
> photographs for decades. Most of us can now do it at home
>
> But ask yourself. Why they would care what "kooks" think, unless all their
> other lies are crumbling to dust and they just have to try getting even one
> lie to stick.

Speaking about dust; it seems their crystal dry moon dust was
magnetic enough to always clump nicely, as well as keeping itself from
getting blown out buy any fly-by-rocket landing thrust. Terrestrial
guano looks, acts and reflects exactly the same.
http://moonpans.com/prints/23a12beanpad.htm

Pretty damn shallow and nearly invisible buggy tracks at a resolution
of .25 cm or better, not to mention the .65+ albedo for as far as we
can see of soft rounded hills and not hardly a dark meteorite or any
local basalt bedrock in sight. Is that terrific clumping, or what?
http://moonpans.com/signed/40a16landingsigned.htm
Where did the moon get all that tough basalt smoothing erosion from?

http://translate.google.com/#

Mike Painter
2011-09-07 22:45:09 EST
In article <j48vlj$hks$2@hvac.motzarella.org>, mr.hvac@gmail.com says...

> On 9/7/2011 12:56 PM, Hägar wrote:
> > Vehicle tracks on the Moon and trash the Astronauts left behind.
> >
> > http://news.yahoo.com/astronauts-tracks-trash-seen-moon-photos-171551736.html
> >
> > Watch the nay-saying kooks' heads explode ....
> >

> Dude... I posted this a year ago and Bast said it was faked.
>
> Suggest he won't be swayed by you.

This is a new photo that has just been released. It is far sharper than
the old. The BBC has a clip that shows the difference between the two.

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:56:57 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Vehicle tracks on the Moon and trash the Astronauts left behind.
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/astronauts-tracks-trash-seen-moon-photos-171551736.html
>
>Watch the nay-sayers...

1.
Advanced Photoshop editing.

2.
Foot tracks put there by the Area51 anti-gravity craft teams in 1999.

3.
Top down view of the next 37th Generation, Mark XXVIII,
Fake Moon Hangar in an underground base,
costing 2 Trillion dollars !!!

___________________

LOL

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

___

Painius
2011-09-08 04:56:01 EST
On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 17:05:49 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Hägar wrote:
>> Vehicle tracks on the Moon and trash the Astronauts left behind.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/astronauts-tracks-trash-seen-moon-photos-171551736.html
>>
>> Watch the nay-saying kooks' heads explode ....
>

>What's to explode about ?,....they've had the technology to airbrush
>photographs for decades. Most of us can now do it at home
>
>But ask yourself. Why they would care what "kooks" think, unless all their
>other lies are crumbling to dust and they just have to try getting even one
>lie to stick.

I don't know if this will do any good, but there wasn't anything in
that article about them caring what the naysayers think. That's all
Hagar's and a half-a-dozen other commenters' bullshit. Those photos
were taken by NASA to be historical photos of historical events. The
only people who care what the naysayers think are the ones who aren't
certain themselves. Those of us who are certain that Apollo landed on
the Moon could care less what naysayers think. My gosh, we could
return to the Moon and bring back some of the stuff left there, and
there would still be naysayers. Some people won't be convinced, and
their reasons are usually based upon an associated agenda.

Moon rocks and no outcry from the USSR are enough to convince. Anyone
who possesses any sense of reason would know how impossible it would
be to run that level of conspiracy.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine

On 9/7/2011 8:49 PM, Hägar wrote:
> "HVAC"<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 9/7/2011 12:56 PM, Hägar wrote:
>>> Vehicle tracks on the Moon and trash the Astronauts left behind.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/astronauts-tracks-trash-seen-moon-photos-171551736.html
>>>
>>> Watch the nay-saying kooks' heads explode ....
>>>

>> Dude... I posted this a year ago and Bast said it was faked.
>>
>> Suggest he won't be swayed by you.
>
> I do remember the one you posted, or the link ... but it did not actually
> show the tracks of the right and left wheels. But regardless, even if they
> showed it on TV in real flyover mode, the idiots of the Moon Fakery
> Cartel and the 9/11 Truthers Society would claim it to be photoshopped
> (except all UFOs are real) ... the poor mentally depraved Loons ...

Looks like the same pic.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)