Research Discussion: You Had An Obama Question ???

You Had An Obama Question ???

This should 'splain it to ya ... unless you're a dense Liberal, in which
case there is no hope for your sorry lot to begin with.

http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america

Listening to this may cause uneducated hillbillies to regurgitate old
worn out trailer trash environment moments and orations. Too bad
your mother didn't have a headache on that fateful day, noTroll ...
but it doesn't matter, the toilet still doesn't work.

Bast
2011-09-06 22:13:45 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> This should 'splain it to ya ... unless you're a dense Liberal, in which
> case there is no hope for your sorry lot to begin with.
>
> http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america
>
> Listening to this may cause uneducated hillbillies to regurgitate old
> worn out trailer trash environment moments and orations. Too bad
> your mother didn't have a headache on that fateful day, noTroll ...
> but it doesn't matter, the toilet still doesn't work.

He's going to star in the 9/11 tribute,....along with his BFF Georgie Bush.

But no first responders allowed, as they might take the spotlight away from
those who were really responsible for that day.

"Hägar" wrote in message news:80cd$4e66c524$453ebb0b$13006@EVERESTKC.NET...

This should 'splain it to ya ... unless you're a dense Liberal, in which
case there is no hope for your sorry lot to begin with.

http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america

Listening to this may cause uneducated hillbillies to regurgitate old
worn out trailer trash environment moments and orations. Too bad
your mother didn't have a headache on that fateful day, noTroll ...
but it doesn't matter, the toilet still doesn't work.
**************
Assume for a moment that all of that is true - do you really believe a Rick
Perry would change anything? What a joke.

Bast
2011-09-06 22:31:13 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
> This should 'splain it to ya ... unless you're a dense Liberal, in which
> case there is no hope for your sorry lot to begin with.
>
> http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america
>
> Listening to this may cause uneducated hillbillies to regurgitate old
> worn out trailer trash environment moments and orations. Too bad
> your mother didn't have a headache on that fateful day, noTroll ...
> but it doesn't matter, the toilet still doesn't work.
> **************
> Assume for a moment that all of that is true - do you really believe a
> Rick Perry would change anything? What a joke.

Hagar likes the pretty boys.

Ron Paul is old,....eewww, so hag's doesn't want THAT

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 18:12:45 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You had an Obama question ???

Yes, hurry up and charge 7,000,000,000 people on Earth
more money each day to help AREA 93 and AREA 75
build those 2,715,000 MotherShips, OK ?

He will say "Yes".
He's a Yes President.

Yes, Yes, OK, I Sign Here, Yes.

http://images.wikia.com/starcraft/images/0/06/Mothership_SC2_DevRend1.jpg

_____________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

> Notroll2012 wrote:
>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>> This should 'splain it to ya ... unless you're a dense Liberal, in which
>> case there is no hope for your sorry lot to begin with.
>>
>> http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america
>>
>> Listening to this may cause uneducated hillbillies to regurgitate old
>> worn out trailer trash environment moments and orations. Too bad
>> your mother didn't have a headache on that fateful day, noTroll ...
>> but it doesn't matter, the toilet still doesn't work.
>> **************
>> Assume for a moment that all of that is true - do you really believe a
>> Rick Perry would change anything? What a joke.
>

> Hagar likes the pretty boys.
>
> Ron Paul is old,....eewww, so hag's doesn't want THAT

Just as expected, the ignorant Troll and the disturbed Bast
dish out their usual drivel, totally devoid of any pertinent
commentary. Perhaps I was expecting something intelligent.
My bad.

Bast
2011-09-07 14:17:56 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> Notroll2012 wrote:
>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>> This should 'splain it to ya ... unless you're a dense Liberal, in
>>> which case there is no hope for your sorry lot to begin with.
>>>
>>> http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america
>>>
>>> Listening to this may cause uneducated hillbillies to regurgitate old
>>> worn out trailer trash environment moments and orations. Too bad
>>> your mother didn't have a headache on that fateful day, noTroll ...
>>> but it doesn't matter, the toilet still doesn't work.
>>> **************
>>> Assume for a moment that all of that is true - do you really believe a
>>> Rick Perry would change anything? What a joke.
>>

>> Hagar likes the pretty boys.
>>
>> Ron Paul is old,....eewww, so hag's doesn't want THAT
>

> Just as expected, the ignorant Troll and the disturbed Bast
> dish out their usual drivel, totally devoid of any pertinent
> commentary. Perhaps I was expecting something intelligent.
> My bad.

Well, DUH.
If you stupid republicans are dumb enough to only offer Perry to the
general public as an option to voting for Obama.
When you have a viable candididate in Ron Paul who most like me would PREFER
over voting for Obama.

And you blow that opportunity,.... Don't be surprised when the majority of
the public (people like me) REFUSE to vote for either,....and Obama gets
another term, to finish this country off for good.

It WILL be the republican party's fault.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Hagar likes the pretty boys.
>>>
>>> Ron Paul is old,....eewww, so hag's doesn't want THAT
>>

>> Just as expected, the ignorant Troll and the disturbed Bast
>> dish out their usual drivel, totally devoid of any pertinent
>> commentary. Perhaps I was expecting something intelligent.
>> My bad.
>

> Well, DUH.
> If you stupid republicans are dumb enough to only offer Perry to the
> general public as an option to voting for Obama.
> When you have a viable candididate in Ron Paul who most like me would
> PREFER over voting for Obama.
>
> And you blow that opportunity,.... Don't be surprised when the majority of
> the public (people like me) REFUSE to vote for either,....and Obama gets
> another term, to finish this country off for good.
>
> It WILL be the republican party's fault.

OK ... I'll tell them to give you a call at our next Tea Party meeting ...
you sound like a chick who has her shit together.

Bast
2011-09-08 16:10:18 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Just as expected, the ignorant Troll and the disturbed Bast
>>> dish out their usual drivel, totally devoid of any pertinent
>>> commentary. Perhaps I was expecting something intelligent.
>>> My bad.
>>

>> Well, DUH.
>> If you stupid republicans are dumb enough to only offer Perry to the
>> general public as an option to voting for Obama.
>> When you have a viable candididate in Ron Paul who most like me would
>> PREFER over voting for Obama.
>>
>> And you blow that opportunity,.... Don't be surprised when the
>> majority of the public (people like me) REFUSE to vote for
>> either,....and Obama gets another term, to finish this country off for
>> good. It WILL be the republican party's fault.
>

> OK ... I'll tell them to give you a call at our next Tea Party meeting
> ... you sound like a chick who has her shit together.

If you actually WERE a tea partier,....You would have already been pushing
for Ron Paul.

It's only the stupid waffling republicans who took over the tea party
movement who would support anyone else.
And THEY were the ones who offered us McCain & Palin last time
around,....SHEESH,... no wonder Obama won.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Well, DUH.
>>> If you stupid republicans are dumb enough to only offer Perry to the
>>> general public as an option to voting for Obama.
>>> When you have a viable candididate in Ron Paul who most like me would
>>> PREFER over voting for Obama.
>>>
>>> And you blow that opportunity,.... Don't be surprised when the
>>> majority of the public (people like me) REFUSE to vote for
>>> either,....and Obama gets another term, to finish this country off for
>>> good. It WILL be the republican party's fault.
>>

>> OK ... I'll tell them to give you a call at our next Tea Party meeting
>> ... you sound like a chick who has her shit together.
>

> If you actually WERE a tea partier,....You would have already been pushing
> for Ron Paul.
>
> It's only the stupid waffling republicans who took over the tea party
> movement who would support anyone else.
> And THEY were the ones who offered us McCain & Palin last time
> around,....SHEESH,... no wonder Obama won.

Thanks for setting me straight on this, Bast ... I was simply
confused, until you showed me the light.