Research Discussion: Ozark Biker At Large ...

Ozark Biker At Large ...
Posts: 21

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2011-09-03 14:07:17 EST


http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj



Notroll2012
2011-09-03 19:17:41 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:2b4c4$4e626c83$453ebb0b$27455@EVERESTKC.NET...



http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj

*************
This from a man who rides a Huffy in the Bay to Breakers parade.



Hägar
2011-09-03 23:30:21 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
news:Rzy8q.12626$GG2.8637@newsfe01.iad...
>
>
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
> news:2b4c4$4e626c83$453ebb0b$27455@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
>
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> *************
> This from a man who rides a Huffy in the Bay to Breakers parade.
>
>

I think I paid more for my Harley than you paid for your hovel, you Ozarkian
dweeb.
I have no idea what a "Bay to Breakers parade" is, but if I were to venture
a wild guess,
it involves your homo Deliverance buddies and jars of Vaseline.



Hägar
2011-09-04 00:05:17 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
news:Rzy8q.12626$GG2.8637@newsfe01.iad...
>


http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_117gkchhg69



Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-09-04 04:42:57 EST
On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 21:05:17 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>news:Rzy8q.12626$GG2.8637@newsfe01.iad...
>>
>
>
>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_117gkchhg69
>


Is that you and your ride ?

Cool man.


I still like my bicycle the best.
And the GYM training is going well.
But I haven't been stretching everyday,
and my chest muscles knitted up a bit tight.
For example, when I move my arms to my side
and then towards the back of me,
my chest feels like I've just had stitches.
But this is my vision for when I'm 55 years old...

http://animeonly.org/albums//LATEST_RELEASES/BorisValejo/1999/BV_1999_joe_weider.jpg

And just before or after Christmas I'm going to Asia to find a wife.
I'm 45 now. It's gonna be a blast over the next 10 years.

Anyway, back to your ride...
Even with all the high tech AREA 51 stuff
and possible ET stuff I read about online,
your ride is still damn awesome, aye.

My ride is similar to this...

http://www.hiwtc.com/photo/products/39/00/25/2552.jpg

And I nearly died on it recently.
I was tired after a massive GYM session,
and had my head in the clouds thinking about UFOs and ETs,
and I pulled out infront of a grey car around a round-about.

(no joke)

(but funny)

___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com


___

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-09-04 05:48:09 EST
On Sep 3, 11:30 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> news:Rzy8q.12626$GG2.8637@newsfe01.iad...
>
>
>
> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
> >news:2b4c4$4e626c83$453ebb0b$27455@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> >    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> > *************
> > This from a man who rides a Huffy in the Bay to Breakers parade.
>
> I think I paid more for my Harley than you paid for your hovel, you Ozarkian
> dweeb.
> I have no idea what a "Bay to Breakers parade" is, but if I were to venture
> a wild guess,
> it involves your homo Deliverance buddies and jars of Vaseline.

Harley, Hagar? Of course you were referring to the Cushman you ride
to gather shopping carts at your local Wal-Mart.

Fagar
2011-09-06 10:32:09 EST
On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 21:05:17 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>news:Rzy8q.12626$GG2.8637@newsfe01.iad...
>>
>
>
>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_117gkchhg69
>


Who's the fat fairy faggot princess in the dark pink shirt with her
hands on her hips standing in front of her family reunion? Did her
boyfriend say, "Head cheese" so she would smile and stretch that pipe
cleaner on her lips?

Fagar, is that YOU?

Hägar
2011-09-07 09:51:22 EST

<Fagar> wrote in message news:7gbc67pkuq3ded60i4nsmo1qse7mk6il4b@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 21:05:17 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>news:Rzy8q.12626$GG2.8637@newsfe01.iad...
>>>
>>
>>
>>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_117gkchhg69
>>
>
>
> Who's the fat fairy faggot princess in the dark pink shirt with her
> hands on her hips standing in front of her family reunion? Did her
> boyfriend say, "Head cheese" so she would smile and stretch that pipe
> cleaner on her lips?
>
> Fagar, is that YOU?


You pathetic little butt pirate. Come back when you pass 5th Grade
or grow a brain. Either will do, you demented hillbilly oaf.



Notroll2012
2011-09-07 11:16:22 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:7cKdnZIJAfVB6_rTnZ2dnUVZ_gKdnZ2d@giganews.com...


<Fagar> wrote in message news:7gbc67pkuq3ded60i4nsmo1qse7mk6il4b@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 21:05:17 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>news:Rzy8q.12626$GG2.8637@newsfe01.iad...
>>>
>>
>>
>>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_117gkchhg69
>>
>
>
> Who's the fat fairy faggot princess in the dark pink shirt with her
> hands on her hips standing in front of her family reunion? Did her
> boyfriend say, "Head cheese" so she would smile and stretch that pipe
> cleaner on her lips?
>
> Fagar, is that YOU?


You pathetic little butt pirate. Come back when you pass 5th Grade
or grow a brain. Either will do, you demented hillbilly oaf.
*******
No sign of a helmet. The species will die out on its own.



REDRUM KILGORE
2011-09-08 22:19:54 EST
On Sep 7, 11:16 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> news:7cKdnZIJAfVB6_rTnZ2dnUVZ_gKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
>
>
>
>
> <Fagar> wrote in messagenews:7gbc67pkuq3ded60i4nsmo1qse7mk6il4b@4ax.com...
> > On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 21:05:17 -0700, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>"Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
> >>news:Rzy8q.12626$GG2.8637@newsfe01.iad...
>
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_117gkchhg69
>
> > Who's the fat fairy faggot princess in the dark pink shirt with her
> > hands on her hips standing in front of her family reunion?  Did her
> > boyfriend say, "Head cheese" so she would smile and stretch that pipe
> > cleaner on her lips?
>
> > Fagar, is that YOU?
>
> You pathetic little butt pirate. Come back when you pass 5th Grade
> or grow a brain.  Either will do, you demented hillbilly oaf.
> *******
> No sign of a helmet.  The species will die out on its own.

Hagar likely will drown weakly if the gubmint cheese trucks misses
again when it tosses the package and hits the sewage lagoon, forcing
poor Hags to swim desperately before the package sinks.
Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron