Research Discussion: Vote In 2012 ... While You Still Can ...

Vote In 2012 ... While You Still Can ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_190dstkczg3

The Azz Man!
2011-09-03 21:39:25 EST
On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 10:20:44 -0700, Hägar wrote:

"while you still can"

We were saying the same thing about Bush years ago (rigged voting machines,
fake terrorist attack/martial law, etc.)

--

Azz
Blog: www.xcopfly.com

"The Azz Man!" <azz@azz.invalid> wrote in message
> On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 10:20:44 -0700, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>

> "while you still can"
>
> We were saying the same thing about Bush years ago (rigged voting
> machines,
> fake terrorist attack/martial law, etc.)

You need a Lobotomy, Truther Azzman

Bast
2011-09-04 02:24:13 EST

The Azz Man! wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 10:20:44 -0700, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>

> "while you still can"
>
> We were saying the same thing about Bush years ago (rigged voting
> machines, fake terrorist attack/martial law, etc.)

MANY OF US STILL DO.
Especially as more truth comes out, and his lies crumble to dust.

Just because Obama is following the same course, does not absolve G.W of any
of HIS sins

> The Azz Man! wrote:
>> On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 10:20:44 -0700, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>

>> "while you still can"
>>
>> We were saying the same thing about Bush years ago (rigged voting
>> machines, fake terrorist attack/martial law, etc.)
>

> MANY OF US STILL DO.
> Especially as more truth comes out, and his lies crumble to dust.
>
> Just because Obama is following the same course, does not absolve G.W of
> any of HIS sins

What's really crumbling here is your brain. Your hatred for Bush is
blinding
you to any proof to the contrary. Well get ready ... Perry has the same MO.
May you never, ever have an anxiety free night's sleep again.

Watched a 9/11 documentary last night. It was airplanes that hit the WTC
and
the Pentagon. Your side needs to get some scientists with brains, rather
than a
Liberal agenda.

Bast
2011-09-04 11:08:01 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> The Azz Man! wrote:
>>> On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 10:20:44 -0700, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>>

>>> "while you still can"
>>>
>>> We were saying the same thing about Bush years ago (rigged voting
>>> machines, fake terrorist attack/martial law, etc.)
>>

>> MANY OF US STILL DO.
>> Especially as more truth comes out, and his lies crumble to dust.
>>
>> Just because Obama is following the same course, does not absolve G.W
>> of any of HIS sins
>>

> What's really crumbling here is your brain. Your hatred for Bush is
> blinding
> you to any proof to the contrary. Well get ready ... Perry has the
> same MO. May you never, ever have an anxiety free night's sleep again.
>
> Watched a 9/11 documentary last night. It was airplanes that hit the
> WTC and
> the Pentagon. Your side needs to get some scientists with brains,
> rather than a
> Liberal agenda.

Perry and Bush are the same ? REALLY ?
I didn't even know that Bush frequented tranny gay bars.
....Learn something new everyday.

If you idiot republicans only offer us Perry or Obama, .....when Ron Paul is
an option.
This country really doesn't deserve to exist.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> MANY OF US STILL DO.
>>> Especially as more truth comes out, and his lies crumble to dust.
>>>
>>> Just because Obama is following the same course, does not absolve G.W
>>> of any of HIS sins
>>>

>> What's really crumbling here is your brain. Your hatred for Bush is
>> blinding
>> you to any proof to the contrary. Well get ready ... Perry has the
>> same MO. May you never, ever have an anxiety free night's sleep again.
>>
>> Watched a 9/11 documentary last night. It was airplanes that hit the
>> WTC and
>> the Pentagon. Your side needs to get some scientists with brains,
>> rather than a
>> Liberal agenda.
>

> Perry and Bush are the same ? REALLY ?
> I didn't even know that Bush frequented tranny gay bars.
> ....Learn something new everyday.

*** It was just a question of time when you assholes would come up with
thatgay shit ... did you get that from the same sage who dispenses the 9/11
Truth ??? sure sounds like the same drivel.

But, you Lefties always have a way of confirming your mental shortcomings
with equal doses of venom. Throw the shit against the wall and see what
sticks.

BTW, when you can fly a multi million $$$ jet, then you may have the right
to opine on Perry ... until then, you don't even qualify to carry his piss
bucket.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> Hägar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> MANY OF US STILL DO.
>>> Especially as more truth comes out, and his lies crumble to dust.
>>>
>>> Just because Obama is following the same course, does not absolve G.W
>>> of any of HIS sins
>>>

>> What's really crumbling here is your brain. Your hatred for Bush is
>> blinding
>> you to any proof to the contrary. Well get ready ... Perry has the
>> same MO. May you never, ever have an anxiety free night's sleep again.
>>
>> Watched a 9/11 documentary last night. It was airplanes that hit the
>> WTC and
>> the Pentagon. Your side needs to get some scientists with brains,
>> rather than a
>> Liberal agenda.
>

> Perry and Bush are the same ? REALLY ?
> I didn't even know that Bush frequented tranny gay bars.
> ....Learn something new everyday.

*** It was just a question of time when you assholes would come up with
thatgay shit ... did you get that from the same sage who dispenses the 9/11
Truth ??? sure sounds like the same drivel.

But, you Lefties always have a way of confirming your mental shortcomings
with equal doses of venom. Throw the shit against the wall and see what
sticks.

BTW, when you can fly a multi million $$$ jet, then you may have the right
to opine on Perry ... until then, you don't even qualify to carry his piss
bucket.
************
With the proper amount of government paid training, just about anyone can
fly a military jet. Even you, Hags. Though you no doubt would fly like a
girl. Sit down to pee and all.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> What's really crumbling here is your brain. Your hatred for Bush is
>>> blinding
>>> you to any proof to the contrary. Well get ready ... Perry has the
>>> same MO. May you never, ever have an anxiety free night's sleep again.
>>>
>>> Watched a 9/11 documentary last night. It was airplanes that hit the
>>> WTC and
>>> the Pentagon. Your side needs to get some scientists with brains,
>>> rather than a
>>> Liberal agenda.
>>

>> Perry and Bush are the same ? REALLY ?
>> I didn't even know that Bush frequented tranny gay bars.
>> ....Learn something new everyday.
>
> *** It was just a question of time when you assholes would come up with
> thatgay shit ... did you get that from the same sage who dispenses the
> 9/11
> Truth ??? sure sounds like the same drivel.
>
> But, you Lefties always have a way of confirming your mental shortcomings
> with equal doses of venom. Throw the shit against the wall and see what
> sticks.
>
> BTW, when you can fly a multi million $$$ jet, then you may have the right
> to opine on Perry ... until then, you don't even qualify to carry his piss
> bucket.
> ************
> With the proper amount of government paid training, just about anyone can
> fly a military jet. Even you, Hags. Though you no doubt would fly like a
> girl. Sit down to pee and all.

Funny you should mention that, you demented fuck ... I got my pilot's
license in
Missouri. Actually flew fire patrol for 8 months to accumulate flight
hours.
Flew out of a little airfield just south of New Madrid. Cessna 172 is what
qualified in, but flew a 182 for my cross-country.
When did you remove the training wheels from your Huffy, you ignorant tard
???
And no, even you could not learn to fly with all the gold in Fort Knox ...
you
don't have the brain, you putz. In the sky there is no "fly like a girl" you
asshole.
Any flight that ends in a safe landing is an asexual event, albeit a good
one.
Faggots like you wouldn't know that, of course ... you'd shit all over
yourself
during the first stall exercise. Stick with what you're good at, Troll
namely sucking dicks ....

*****
You wish, Nancyboi.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)