Research Discussion: Amazing What REAL Science Can Do ...

Amazing What REAL Science Can Do ...

... even de-bunk Al "there's a fire raging twixt me loins" Gore's Global
Warming, or Climate Change, or Climate Disruption. The difference is
real Scientists doing experiments which can be repeated and measured,
instead of hoaxes by that most un-scientific IPCC fraud, which has perhaps
1% real, graduate Scientists on staff, but a whole lot of fear
mongering and financial opportunists who yet have to back up any of their
outlandish claims of impending man-made disasters with even one iota of
proof.

http://tucone.com/2011/08/31/climate-change-cloud-results-offer-new-explanation-for-global-warming/

It is just another attempt at the re-distribution of wealth. So why are the
two countries of the world who contribute the most pollutants, namely China
and India, still exempt from all the IPCC's moronic regulation attempts ???

Did you know that the head of the IPCC, Rajendra Pachauri, is a Railroad
Engineer, with not one iota of climate experience, other
than that he is a passionate vegetarian, none of which qualifies him
to re-arrange the world to his personal liking on the flimsiest of evidence.

Al Gore, the masseuse groping putz, whose carbon footprint would
put 99.9% of Americans to shame, had arranged a neat little carbon
trading shell game, which would have made him a billionaire, thus affording
him to tend to the raging sexual fires burning between his
legs ever since that chubby Tipper showed him the door.

Seems that the REAL Scientists at CERN put a screeching halt to
the pseudos' schemes of public betrayal and thievery. But then, they are
Liberals and extortion and fear mongering is their stairway to Nirvana.

On Aug 31, 6:44 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... even de-bunk Al "there's a fire raging twixt me loins" Gore's Global
> Warming, or Climate Change, or Climate Disruption.  The difference is
> real Scientists doing experiments which can be repeated and measured,
> instead of hoaxes by that most un-scientific IPCC fraud, which has perhaps
> 1% real, graduate Scientists on staff, but a whole lot of fear
> mongering and financial opportunists who yet have to back up any of their
> outlandish claims of impending man-made disasters with even one iota of
> proof.
>
> http://tucone.com/2011/08/31/climate-change-cloud-results-offer-new-e...
>
> It is just another attempt at the re-distribution of wealth.  So why are the
> two countries of the world who contribute the most pollutants, namely China
> and India, still exempt from all the IPCC's moronic regulation attempts ???
>
> Did you know that the head of the IPCC, Rajendra Pachauri, is a Railroad
> Engineer, with not one iota of climate experience, other
> than that he is a passionate vegetarian, none of which qualifies him
> to re-arrange the world to his personal liking on the flimsiest of evidence.
>
> Al Gore, the masseuse groping putz, whose carbon footprint would
> put 99.9% of Americans to shame, had arranged a neat little carbon
> trading shell game, which would have made him a billionaire, thus affording
> him to tend to the raging sexual fires burning between his
> legs ever since that chubby Tipper showed him the door.
>
> Seems that the REAL Scientists at CERN put a screeching halt to
> the pseudos' schemes of public betrayal and thievery.  But then, they are
> Liberals and extortion and fear mongering is their stairway to Nirvana.

Hagar's real science turns roadkill into deep-fried Thanksgiving.

http://translate.google.com/#

The Patriot

****************************************************************If you believe Gore you are already "Road Kill". Whata putz.

On Aug 31, 10:10 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:

> On Aug 31, 6:44 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > ... even de-bunk Al "there's a fire raging twixt me
> > loins" Gore's Global
> > Warming, or Climate Change, or Climate Disruption.
> > The difference is
> > real Scientists doing experiments which can be
> > repeated and measured,
> > instead of hoaxes by that most un-scientific IPCC
> > fraud, which has perhaps
> > 1% real, graduate Scientists on staff, but a whole
> > lot of fear
> > mongering and financial opportunists who yet have to
> > back up any of their
> > outlandish claims of impending man-made disasters
> > with even one iota of
> > proof.
>
> >http://tucone.com/2011/08/31/climate-change-cloud-results-offer-new-e...
>
> > It is just another attempt at the re-distribution of
> > wealth. So why are the
> > two countries of the world who contribute the most
> > pollutants, namely China
> > and India, still exempt from all the IPCC's moronic
> > regulation attempts ???
>
> > Did you know that the head of the IPCC, Rajendra
> > Pachauri, is a Railroad
> > Engineer, with not one iota of climate experience,
> > other
> > than that he is a passionate vegetarian, none of
> > which qualifies him
> > to re-arrange the world to his personal liking on the
> > flimsiest of evidence.
>
> > Al Gore, the masseuse groping putz, whose carbon
> > footprint would
> > put 99.9% of Americans to shame, had arranged a neat
> > little carbon
> > trading shell game, which would have made him a
> > billionaire, thus affording
> > him to tend to the raging sexual fires burning
> > between his
> > legs ever since that chubby Tipper showed him the
> > door.
>
> > Seems that the REAL Scientists at CERN put a
> > screeching halt to
> > the pseudos' schemes of public betrayal and thievery.
> > But then, they are
> > Liberals and extortion and fear mongering is their
> > stairway to Nirvana.
>
> Hagar's real science turns roadkill into deep-fried
> Thanksgiving.
>
>  **************************************************************** If you believe Gore you are already "Road Kill".  Whata putz.

You don't have to believe Gore to understand that the all-inclusive
impact of humanity has an affect of AGW. How much AGW isn't so easily
established, but then it was you Big Energy guys that intentionally
foiled the OCO mission, not us putz.

Of course it you are rich and powerful, it really doesn't matter how
much hotter and stormy and higher levels of oceans get. Obviously
you're one of those.

In my book, that's an act of conspiracy to commit treason by those of
your kind. What do you suppose should be the penalty for such
treason?

http://translate.google.com/#

> [...]
> > Liberals and extortion and fear mongering is their
> > stairway to Nirvana.
>
> Hagar's real science turns roadkill into deep-fried
> Thanksgiving.
>
> **************************************************************** If you
> believe Gore you are already "Road Kill". Whata putz.

You don't have to believe Gore to understand that the all-inclusive
impact of humanity has an affect of AGW. How much AGW isn't so easily
established, but then it was you Big Energy guys that intentionally
foiled the OCO mission, not us putz.

Of course it you are rich and powerful, it really doesn't matter how
much hotter and stormy and higher levels of oceans get. Obviously
you're one of those.

In my book, that's an act of conspiracy to commit treason by those of
your kind. What do you suppose should be the penalty for such

***********************************
First off, you're far too stupid to pen a book.
The treason that is being committed is by Al Gore and Rajendra Pachauri, via
their fraudulent claims of humanity caused temperature fluctuations. Every
day, all the world's active volcanoes and oceanic vent emit 100 fold the
impurities that all of humanity emits in a month.
Coupled with a perfectly normal (sunspot related) cycle of natural warming
and cooling, humanity's contribution contributes less than 2% of the grand
total of the cyclic swings. Keep in mind, you inept moron, if the pendulum
were to swing to the cold side of things, you airhead's tunes of impending
disaster and bewailing mankind as the culprit wouldn't change by even one
word. It's in your genes ... just like you, Guthball can't help being stupid
and Al gore can't help groping masseuses, the lot of you also has a Global
Warming ding in your collective brains.

On Aug 31, 12:41 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
> First off, you're far too stupid to pen a book.
> The treason that is being committed is by Al Gore and Rajendra Pachauri, via
> their fraudulent claims of humanity caused temperature fluctuations.  Every
> day, all the world's active volcanoes and oceanic vent emit 100 fold the
> impurities that all of humanity emits in a month.
> Coupled with a perfectly normal (sunspot related) cycle of natural warming
> and cooling, humanity's contribution contributes less than 2% of the grand
> total of the cyclic swings.  Keep in mind, you inept moron, if the pendulum
> were to swing to the cold side of things, you airhead's tunes of impending
> disaster and bewailing mankind as the culprit wouldn't change by even one
> word. It's in your genes ... just like you, Guthball can't help being stupid
> and Al gore can't help groping masseuses, the lot of you also has a Global

Without humans the world was perfectly balanced (energy in = energy
out plus losing 128 mw/m2). With humans it isn't balanced, nor having
been losing less mass or sustaining its complex biodiversity.

Of course if you are among the rich and powerful, it really doesn't
matter how much hotter, stormier and higher those levels of oceans
get. Obviously you're one of those.

It seems you home-schooled ZNR rednecks just never learned how to add
and multiply. The global dimming and polluting via your FEMA
fortified Section-8 trailer parks alone is a measurable AGW factor,
because the more you fart the greater the Ozone hole and the warmer it
gets. BP's Corexit modified hydrocarbons, methane, CO, CO2, H2 and
helium release alone isn't exactly insignificant, and our artificial
CO2 plus NOx is certainly measurable as well as optically sooty and
otherwise acidic when mixed with water.

Is there any nonhuman life on Earth that's better off? (hells bells,
are humans any better off?)

http://translate.google.com/#

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 06:44:12 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Amazing what REAL Science can do ...

http://pics.filmaffinity.com/Weird_Science-917809961-large.jpg

________________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

> [...]
> impurities that all of humanity emits in a month.
> Coupled with a perfectly normal (sunspot related) cycle of natural warming
> and cooling, humanity's contribution contributes less than 2% of the grand
> total of the cyclic swings. Keep in mind, you inept moron, if the pendulum
> were to swing to the cold side of things, you airhead's tunes of impending
> disaster and bewailing mankind as the culprit wouldn't change by even one
> word. It's in your genes ... just like you, Guthball can't help being
> stupid
> and Al gore can't help groping masseuses, the lot of you also has a Global
> Warming ding in your collective brains.

Without humans the world was perfectly balanced (energy in = energy
out plus losing 128 mw/m2). With humans it isn't balanced, nor having
been losing less mass or sustaining its complex biodiversity.

*************************************
GuthBall, you're a yammering idiot and you give credence to the fact that
10% of all human DNA is damaged to some degree. 7% is responsible for the
butt humpers and Lezzies of society but the remaining 3%, as in your case,
are responsible for utter stupidity in humans. You wear yours like a crown.

On Aug 31, 8:20 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 31, 12:41 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 31, 10:10 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Hagar's real science turns roadkill into deep-fried
> > > Thanksgiving.
>
> > > **************************************************************** If you
> > > believe Gore you are already "Road Kill". Whata putz.
>
> > You don't have to believe Gore to understand that the all-inclusive
> > impact of humanity has an affect of AGW. How much AGW isn't so easily
> > established, but then it was you Big Energy guys that intentionally
> > foiled the OCO mission, not us putz.
>
> > Of course if you are rich and powerful, it really doesn't matter how
> > much hotter and stormy and higher levels of oceans get. Obviously
> > you're one of those.
>
> > In my book, that's an act of conspiracy to commit treason by those of
> > your kind. What do you suppose should be the penalty for such
> > treason?
>
> > ***********************************
> > First off, you're far too stupid to pen a book.
> > The treason that is being committed is by Al Gore and Rajendra Pachauri,
> > via
> > their fraudulent claims of humanity caused temperature fluctuations. Every
> > day, all the world's active volcanoes and oceanic vent emit 100 fold the
> > impurities that all of humanity emits in a month.
> > Coupled with a perfectly normal (sunspot related) cycle of natural warming
> > and cooling, humanity's contribution contributes less than 2% of the grand
> > total of the cyclic swings. Keep in mind, you inept moron, if the pendulum
> > were to swing to the cold side of things, you airhead's tunes of impending
> > disaster and bewailing mankind as the culprit wouldn't change by even one
> > word. It's in your genes ... just like you, Guthball can't help being
> > stupid
> > and Al gore can't help groping masseuses, the lot of you also has a Global
> > Warming ding in your collective brains.
>
> Without humans the world was perfectly balanced (energy in = energy
> out plus losing 128 mw/m2).  With humans it isn't balanced, nor having
> been losing less mass or sustaining its complex biodiversity.
>
>         *************************************
> GuthBall, you're a yammering idiot and you give credence to the fact that
> 10% of all human DNA is damaged to some degree. 7% is responsible for the
> butt humpers and Lezzies of society but the remaining 3%, as in your case,
> are responsible for utter stupidity in humans.  You wear yours like a crown.

Your GOP/ZNR approved response is noted Expect Hitler, rabbi Saul
Levy, GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Kissinger to nominate you for a Nobel.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Aug 31, 8:20 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > and Al gore can't help groping masseuses, the lot of you also has a
> > Global
> > Warming ding in your collective brains.
>
> Without humans the world was perfectly balanced (energy in = energy
> out plus losing 128 mw/m2). With humans it isn't balanced, nor having
> been losing less mass or sustaining its complex biodiversity.

> GuthBall, you're a yammering idiot and you give credence to the fact that
> 10% of all human DNA is damaged to some degree. 7% is responsible for the
> butt humpers and Lezzies of society but the remaining 3%, as in your case,
> are responsible for utter stupidity in humans. You wear yours like a
> crown.

Your GOP/ZNR approved response is noted Expect Hitler, rabbi Saul
Levy, GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Kissinger to nominate you for a Nobel.

*** Apology accepted ....