Research Discussion: The Reality And Work Of The Space Brothers

The Reality And Work Of The Space Brothers

Focusonlight
2011-08-30 22:28:38 EST

In my experience, what we call UFOs, the flying saucers, come from the
planets of our own system. Not from the Pleiades, or Sirius or
somewhere outside our solar system, but from, mainly, Mars and Venus.
A few other planets like Jupiter and Mercury are involved, but the
vast majority of sightings of the UFOs come from Mars and Venus.
Practically all of them are made on Mars, even the Venusian ones. They
are Venusian in design, and they are quite distinct, different in
design and technology, but they are actually constructed on Mars. And
they are all constructed by thought.

The people in physical bodies on Mars and Venus, Mercury, Jupiter and
so on are not at the same level or vibration of physicality that we
experience. We know only three aspects of the physical: solid
physical, liquid physical and gaseous physical. Above gas there are
still four further levels of physical matter which so far have not
been discovered on this planet. When they are discovered we will
understand a great deal more about the nature and origin of disease,
the purpose of life on this planet and of the reality of life on other
planets.

The beings on Mars and Venus and the other planets are on the four
higher levels of the physical. If you went to Mars or Venus you would
see no one, but nevertheless they are in physical matter, and have
bodies made of that subtle, finer physical matter to which we give the
term ‘etheric’. We ourselves have bodies of dense physical, liquid
physical, gaseous physical and the four etheric physical planes — but
we have not yet discovered the latter.

They have been demonstrated to exist by the great scientist and
psychologist Wilhelm Reich, who was a colleague and one-time assistant
of Freud. He died in an American prison in 1957. He was arrested for
purporting to treat diseases with instruments which he claimed
(correctly) attracted matter from the etheric planes, which he called
orgone energy. He saw it as one vast plane of orgone energy, which he
saw, rightly, as being everywhere in the universe, substanding the
outer solid physical plane. Esotericists understand the etheric plane
as four planes, becoming finer and finer as they go higher. The fourth
etheric is just above gas, and is invisible unless you have etheric
vision. The reality of this etheric energy, of what he called “orgone
energy”, was demonstrated palpably by Wilhelm Reich in various simple
experiments. Nevertheless, he was arrested because he used instruments
which he called the “orgone accumulator”, boxes which accumulated the
etheric energy of some levels, usually the two lower levels, the
fourth and the third etheric, to treat diseases including cancer and
various other diseases. In America that was deemed illegal. The Food
and Drug Administration arrested him, refused to allow him to prove
his work, and he died in prison.

Unless one understands the reality of the etheric levels of energy as
finer, subtler, levels of matter, one cannot begin to understand the
UFO phenomenon, and one cannot understand the creation of crop circles
— because they are all related. The crop circles are created by
people, mainly from Mars and Venus, with a few exceptions from other
planets. The vast majority of them are Martian, some Venusian, and
they are all over the world. Crop circles are mainly in the south of
England, but they have been seen in America, Canada, Australia, New
Zealand, Peru — all over the world to a greater or lesser degree. Our
planet, like all planets, has a magnetic field; its magnetic energy
travels in lines and criss-crosses, and where these lines cross is
formed, eventually, a vortex, a force centre. The space people, in
making the crop circles, are replicating on the dense-physical plane
these magnetic vortices in our planetary magnetic field. So there is
the planetary magnetic field on its own level, and then a physical
plane counterpart of that, which is being replicated by the space
people who are manning the UFOs, and creating the crop circles.

They have a great work in salvaging, in helping to restore the
equilibrium of our planet, in particular to nullify to some extent —
within the karmic law — the pollution of our planet. But for their
work in purifying our atmosphere, mopping up with implosion devices
the nuclear radiation which we pour into the atmosphere from our
nuclear reactors and experimentation, this world would be infinitely
more painful to live in

Above was excerpted from this article:

The reality and work of the Space Brothers
http://www.share-international.org/archives/UFOs/space-bros-reality.htm

May also be of use/interest:
UFOs FAQs: Benjamin Creme
http://share-international.org/archives/UFOs/faq_UFOs.htm

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 21:28:38 -0500, focusonlight
<*l@focusonlight.com> wrote:

>The reality and work of the Space Brothers.

That's Groovy.
And how are the Space Sisters ?

http://www.ntnews.com.au/images/uploadedfiles/editorial/pictures/2010/11/10/FemaleAliens2_316.jpg

________________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

___

YuleSee
2011-08-31 11:17:22 EST
Educational videos for anyone who is ready:

History Channel's 2011 UFO documentary "I know what I saw"
(1:30:31)
The documentary "I Know What I Saw" change the way we see the
universe. Director, James Fox assembled some of the most credible UFO
witnesses from around the world to testify at The National Press Club
in Washington D.C.. They were: Air Force Generals, US astronauts,
military pilots, commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from
seven countries. Governor Fife Symington from Arizona stated said, it:
"will challenge your reality".

Their accounts reveal a secret U.S. operation with the aim to
confiscate and hoard substantiating evidence from close encounters to
the extent that even Presidents have failed to get straight answers.
The documentary exposes reasons behind government secrecy from those
involved at the highest level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mia70txRLXc

http://www.indyarocks.com/videos/UFO-DOCUMETARY-I-Know-What-I-Saw-2011-2103880

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/ufosinterdimensionalultraterrestrials/i-know-what-i-saw-2011---ufo-documentary.html

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/31098/I_Know_What_I_Saw/

The Disclosure Project (1:55:51)
The 2001 National Press Conference Event

Full press conference organized by Dr. Steven Greer. It's
spellbinding, especially when you understand that the majority of
these former government officials who observed UFOs and were ordered
not to talk about it. They've taken a Security Oath, which they are
violating because they strongly feel that the truth needs to be
known, and the UFO cover-up is the real crime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkswXVmG4xM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjQqv2bgmwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKgSi5isGwE

UFOs: World Government Secrets

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/ufosinterdimensionalultraterrestrials/ufos-world-government-secrets.html

Get your 'clues' here about the love that underlies the happenings of
these times:

Benjamin Creme is interviewed by Rollin Olsen discussing the emergence
of Maitreya, the World Teacher Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvytE8vnIbA
(9 mins)

Benjamin Creme is interviewed by Dick Larson discussing
Entering the 21st Century - Humanity Comes of Age
Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAR_EDxO37Y
(9 & 1/2 mins)

"Maitreya is awaiting the best timing to go public... We think... we
can go on in the old ways... more competition, more greed... It is not
so any longer; it does not work. If two-thirds of the world's
population are living in poverty then the economic system does not
work. If we think that they will go on without asking that it work for
them, then we are sorely out of step with reality. Maitreya will make
that clear." Benjamin Creme

"Man must change or die.
There is no other course."
Maitreya, the World Teacher

http://www.share-international.org

========================
Mor on UFOS & Space Brothers

"We've been ordered to work up a national debunking campaign,planting
articles in magazines and arranging broadcasts to make UFO reports
sound like Poppycock." (CIA report January 1953)

================

George Adamski was in touch with the space brothers & wrote some
books about his encounters. Some of his books can be found online for
free (see links below) Here's an excerpt of a conversation he had with
one of them:

"...your world is not the lowest in development in the Universe. Yours
is the least developed of those in our own system, but out beyond
there are some worlds whose peoples have not yet grown to your
standard, either socially or scientifically. Also, there are worlds
where development has gone far in the field of science and remained
low in the field of personal and social understanding, even though
space has been conquered.

In our system, the peoples of all planets except your Earth are
traveling space freely; some for short distances only, while others
achieve great distances that take them to systems beyond our own.

Your understanding of life and the Universe is very limited. As a
result, you have many false concepts about other worlds and the
composition of the Universe; and so little knowledge of yourselves!
But it also is true that there is a growing desire on the part of
many on Earth who seek sincerely for greater understanding. We who
have traveled the path you now are treading are willing to help and to
give of our knowledge to all who will accept it.

The first fact your people must realize is that the inhabitants of
other worlds are not fundamentally different from Earth men. The
purpose of life on other worlds is basically the same as yours.
Inherent in all mankind, however deeply buried it may be, is the
yearning to rise to something higher. Your school system on Earth is,
in a sense, patterned after the universal progress of life. For in
your schools you progress from grade to grade and from school to
school, toward a higher and fuller education. In the same way, man
progresses from planet to planet, and from system to system toward an
ever higher understanding and evolvement in universal growth and
service.”

...“We could tell you much about the control of gravity, knowledge
that is necessary both for safe leaving or approaching any planet. We
would gladly give you this knowledge which has served us so well,
except that you have not yet learned to live with one another in
peace and brotherhood,for the welfare of all men alike, as we have on
other worlds. If we revealed this power to you or to any Earth man and
it became public knowledge, some of your people would quickly build
ships for space traveling, mount guns upon them and go on a shooting
spree in an attempt to conquer and take possession of other worlds.

You know that there are certain groups in your world who have already
made claim for property rights and possession of your Moon for the
purpose of using it as a military base. Many Earth scientists are
hoping that, in the not too distant future, they will succeed in
building space ships like ours for interplanetary travel. It is
entirely possible that this will be done. But Earth men will not be
allowed to come in numbers or to remain, until they have learned to
embrace the all-inclusive life as lived by people of other worlds,
rather than the selfish personal life as found on Earth today. And
there will be much for you to learn about outer space, for it is on
space itself that you will move.

# end of excerpt from: George Adamski's book "Inside The Space
Ships" (1955)

free download of this book:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11656731/Inside-the-Space-Ships-George-Adamski
http://www.box.net/shared/xmzzo9n3ig

On 8/31/2011 11:17 AM, YuleSee wrote:
> Educational videos for anyone who is ready:
>
> History Channel's 2011 UFO documentary "I know what I saw"
> (1:30:31)
> The documentary "I Know What I Saw" change the way we see the
> universe. Director, James Fox assembled some of the most credible UFO
> witnesses from around the world to testify at The National Press Club
> in Washington D.C.. They were: Air Force Generals, US astronauts,
> military pilots, commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from
> seven countries. Governor Fife Symington from Arizona stated said, it:
> "will challenge your reality".
>
> Their accounts reveal a secret U.S. operation with the aim to
> confiscate and hoard substantiating evidence from close encounters to
> the extent that even Presidents have failed to get straight answers.
> The documentary exposes reasons behind government secrecy from those
> involved at the highest level.

"THEY" may know what they saw, but *I* don't.

I don't give a fuck WHO the witness is, people
are unreliable and therefore anecdotal evidence
is thrown out by science.

Bring me a dead alien or a chunk of ufo material that
couldn't be produced on Earth and then I'll listen.

Till then, shut the fuck up.

> [...]
>> making the crop circles, are replicating on the dense-physical plane
>> these magnetic vortices in our planetary magnetic field. So there is
>> the planetary magnetic field on its own level, and then a physical
>> plane counterpart of that, which is being replicated by the space
>> people who are manning the UFOs, and creating the crop circles.
>>
>> They have a great work in salvaging, in helping to restore the
>> equilibrium of our planet, in particular to nullify to some extent —
>> within the karmic law — the pollution of our planet. But for their
>> work in purifying our atmosphere, mopping up with implosion devices
>> the nuclear radiation which we pour into the atmosphere from our
>> nuclear reactors and experimentation, this world would be infinitely
>> more painful to live in
>>
>> Above was excerpted from this article:
>>
>> The reality and work of the Space Brothers

Freedom Man
2011-08-31 15:08:34 EST
"focusonlight" <nomail@focusonlight.com> wrote in message

< snip >

Get some education in the sciences!
Yes, there are aliens and UFOs, but they originate outside our solar system.
If the source of your beliefs is George Adamski's books, he was a proven
FRAUD.
Except for the Earth, the other planets in our system are presently
uninhabitable.

On 8/31/2011 3:08 PM, Freedom Man wrote:
> "focusonlight"<nomail@focusonlight.com> wrote in message
>
> < snip>
>
> Get some education in the sciences!
> Yes, there are aliens and UFOs,

Where?

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:17:22 -0500, YuleSee <YuleSee@nada.ok> wrote:

> [...]
>>making the crop circles, are replicating on the dense-physical plane
>>these magnetic vortices in our planetary magnetic field. So there is
>>the planetary magnetic field on its own level, and then a physical
>>plane counterpart of that, which is being replicated by the space
>>people who are manning the UFOs, and creating the crop circles.
>>
>>They have a great work in salvaging, in helping to restore the
>>equilibrium of our planet, in particular to nullify to some extent ?
>>within the karmic law ? the pollution of our planet. But for their
>>work in purifying our atmosphere, mopping up with implosion devices
>>the nuclear radiation which we pour into the atmosphere from our
>>nuclear reactors and experimentation, this world would be infinitely
>>more painful to live in
>>
>>Above was excerpted from this article:
>>
>>The reality and work of the Space Brothers

Thanks.
I will pass it on to the departmentalized departmentalization
methodologies department #7623460127299823401

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:08:34 -0400, "Freedom Man"
<*h@4eva.com> wrote:

>"focusonlight" <nomail@focusonlight.com> wrote in message
>
>< snip >
>
>Get some education in the sciences!
>Yes, there are aliens and UFOs, but they originate outside our solar system.
>If the source of your beliefs is George Adamski's books, he was a proven
>FRAUD.
>Except for the Earth, the other planets in our system are presently
>uninhabitable.

Thanks.
I will pass it on to the compartmentalized departmentalization
methodologies department #5623860127299823607

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:35:31 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/31/2011 11:17 AM, YuleSee wrote:
>> Educational videos for anyone who is ready:
>>
>> History Channel's 2011 UFO documentary "I know what I saw"
>> (1:30:31)
>> The documentary "I Know What I Saw" change the way we see the
>> universe. Director, James Fox assembled some of the most credible UFO
>> witnesses from around the world to testify at The National Press Club
>> in Washington D.C.. They were: Air Force Generals, US astronauts,
>> military pilots, commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from
>> seven countries. Governor Fife Symington from Arizona stated said, it:
>> "will challenge your reality".
>>
>> Their accounts reveal a secret U.S. operation with the aim to
>> confiscate and hoard substantiating evidence from close encounters to
>> the extent that even Presidents have failed to get straight answers.
>> The documentary exposes reasons behind government secrecy from those
>> involved at the highest level.
>

>"THEY" may know what they saw, but *I* don't.
>
>I don't give a fuck WHO the witness is, people
>are unreliable and therefore anecdotal evidence
>is thrown out by science.
>
>Bring me a dead alien or a chunk of ufo material that
>couldn't be produced on Earth and then I'll listen.

Listen for 3 days in the
interrogation room...

http://static.moviefanatic.com/images/gallery/batman-the-joker_333x500.jpg

>Till then, ...