Research Discussion: Sightings - Men In Black. // M.I.B

Sightings - Men In Black. // M.I.B

Sightings - Men In Black. // M.I.B ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wam_dcEi2ug

"The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping
mankind in slavery, thereby controlling Earth resources, the gene pool
and human emotional energy. "

_______________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

___

Rocky

> Sightings - Men In Black. // M.I.B ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wam_dcEi2ug

Do you think they are related or work with MI6?

On Aug 28, 9:08 am, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:tkgk57dhof8efd19vo396u3f6fd1c2oc2a@4ax.com...
>

> > Sightings - Men In Black. // M.I.B ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wam_dcEi2ug
>
> Do you think they are related or work with MI6?

More likely Qinetiq-NA

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:08:09 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>> Sightings - Men In Black. // M.I.B ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wam_dcEi2ug
>
>Do you think they are related or work with MI6?

No intel on that. (MI6)
But "Sightings" was excellent on TV in the 1990s.
I'm going to surf Google and see if we can buy the full DVD set.

> On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:08:09 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Sightings - Men In Black. // M.I.B ...
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wam_dcEi2ug
>>
>>Do you think they are related or work with MI6?
>>

> No intel on that. (MI6)
> But "Sightings" was excellent on TV in the 1990s.
> I'm going to surf Google and see if we can buy the full DVD set.

I first heard about MI6 from listening to:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/08/25

Note the above site links to an excerpt of the story told on C2C about MI6
at:
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1887

Me, I'm afraid to listen to Linda because I might start to talk like her.

Rocky

BDK
2011-08-28 22:25:21 EST
In article <n7OdnTM7j6aMX8fTnZ2dnUVZ_r2dnZ2d@giganews.com>,
w*e@att.net says...

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
> > On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:08:09 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
> >

> >>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> >>Do you think they are related or work with MI6?
> >>

> > No intel on that. (MI6)
> > But "Sightings" was excellent on TV in the 1990s.
> > I'm going to surf Google and see if we can buy the full DVD set.
>
> I first heard about MI6 from listening to:
> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/08/25
>
> Note the above site links to an excerpt of the story told on C2C about MI6
> at:
> http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1887
>
> Me, I'm afraid to listen to Linda because I might start to talk like her.
>
> Rocky

So do you hunt/find these kooks you always believe, or do they find you?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!