Research Discussion: What Will They Bitch About Next ...

What Will They Bitch About Next ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Just when you think you've heard all the stupid things that our native
Niggers can find to be offended about, along come... 'black' hurricanes.

An African-American Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th
Congressional District in Houston TX, complained that the names of
hurricanes are all too "lily white"(!)

She would prefer some names, such as Keisha, Jamal, and Deshawn that reflect
African-American culture.

She would also like weather reports to be broadcast in 'street language'
that black people can understand because one of the reasons blacks didn't
evacuate New Orleans was that they didn't understand the seriousness of the
situation due to the racially biased language of the weather reports.

I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+
MPH, that's just too hard to understand.

I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans...

Wazzup, muffuckas! Sheeet. Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like
Leroy on a rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So, grab yo' chirrens, leave
yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

************
This from a man who lives in a FEMA trailer, sucks on blocks of gubmint
cheese, and cashes his SSI check at Walmart.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Just when you think you've heard all the stupid things that our native
> Niggers can find to be offended about, along come... 'black' hurricanes.
>
> An African-American Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th
> Congressional District in Houston TX, complained that the names of
> hurricanes are all too "lily white"(!)
>
> She would prefer some names, such as Keisha, Jamal, and Deshawn that
> reflect
> African-American culture.
>
> She would also like weather reports to be broadcast in 'street language'
> that black people can understand because one of the reasons blacks didn't
> evacuate New Orleans was that they didn't understand the seriousness of
> the
> situation due to the racially biased language of the weather reports.
>
> I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at
> 140+
> MPH, that's just too hard to understand.
>
> I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans...
>
> Wazzup, muffuckas! Sheeet. Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass
> like
> Leroy on a rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So, grab yo' chirrens, leave
> yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit ...
> ************
> This from a man who lives in a FEMA trailer, sucks on blocks of gubmint
> cheese, and cashes his SSI check at Walmart.

Troll, you pathetic little turd, you're getting your upbringing mixed up
again with that of other people ... but then, you're not very bright, you
dysfunctional oaf ...

"Hägar" wrote in message news:713af$4e590e9e$453ebb0b$3890@EVERESTKC.NET...

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> Just when you think you've heard all the stupid things that our native
> Niggers can find to be offended about, along come... 'black' hurricanes.
>
> An African-American Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th
> Congressional District in Houston TX, complained that the names of
> hurricanes are all too "lily white"(!)
>
> She would prefer some names, such as Keisha, Jamal, and Deshawn that
> reflect
> African-American culture.
>
> She would also like weather reports to be broadcast in 'street language'
> that black people can understand because one of the reasons blacks didn't
> evacuate New Orleans was that they didn't understand the seriousness of
> the
> situation due to the racially biased language of the weather reports.
>
> I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at
> 140+
> MPH, that's just too hard to understand.
>
> I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans...
>
> Wazzup, muffuckas! Sheeet. Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass
> like
> Leroy on a rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So, grab yo' chirrens, leave
> yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit ...
> ************
> This from a man who lives in a FEMA trailer, sucks on blocks of gubmint
> cheese, and cashes his SSI check at Walmart.

Troll, you pathetic little turd, you're getting your upbringing mixed up
again with that of other people ... but then, you're not very bright, you
dysfunctional oaf ...
************
Hags is rooting for the hurricane because he knows that two years or so
after a major disaster a whole bunch of like new FEMA trailers come on the
market at really cheap prices. He's hoping to move up to a doublewide (no,
I'm not talking about sister Chlamydia's ass). He'd do it now but his
credit score of 517 will barely qualify him for a refrigerator box.

G=EMC^2
2011-08-27 18:20:44 EST
On Aug 27, 10:53 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just when you think you've heard all the stupid things that our native
> Niggers can find to be offended about, along come... 'black' hurricanes.
>
> An African-American Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th
> Congressional District in Houston TX, complained that the names of
> hurricanes are all too "lily white"(!)
>
> She would prefer some names, such as Keisha, Jamal, and Deshawn that reflect
> African-American culture.
>
> She would also like weather reports to be broadcast in 'street language'
> that black people can understand because one of the reasons blacks didn't
> evacuate New Orleans was that they didn't understand the seriousness of the
> situation due to the racially biased language of the weather reports.
>
> I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+
> MPH, that's just too hard to understand.
>
> I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans...
>
> Wazzup, muffuckas!  Sheeet. Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like
> Leroy on a rocket!  Bitch be a category fo'!  So, grab yo' chirrens, leave
> yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit ...

Using the N word for native black American's only prove you are a
GOPer KKK Florida white low life person. Like Rick Scott Charlie
Crist.,Jeb Bush,sheriff "Bob Hansell" They keep blacks from voting.
They kill black children. They laugh when they kill a child. So sad
So true TreBert

G=EMC^2
2011-08-27 18:30:30 EST
On Aug 27, 4:08 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in messagenews:713af$4e590e9e$453ebb0b$3890@EVERESTKC.NET...
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> > Just when you think you've heard all the stupid things that our native
> > Niggers can find to be offended about, along come... 'black' hurricanes.
>
> > An African-American Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th
> > Congressional District in Houston TX, complained that the names of
> > hurricanes are all too "lily white"(!)
>
> > She would prefer some names, such as Keisha, Jamal, and Deshawn that
> > reflect
> > African-American culture.
>
> > She would also like weather reports to be broadcast in 'street language'
> > that black people can understand because one of the reasons blacks didn't
> > evacuate New Orleans was that they didn't understand the seriousness of
> > the
> > situation due to the racially biased language of the weather reports.
>
> > I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at
> > 140+
> > MPH, that's just too hard to understand.
>
> > I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans...
>
> > Wazzup, muffuckas!  Sheeet. Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass
> > like
> > Leroy on a rocket!  Bitch be a category fo'!  So, grab yo' chirrens, leave
> > yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit ...
> > ************
> > This from a man who lives in a FEMA trailer, sucks on blocks of gubmint
> > cheese, and cashes his SSI check at Walmart.
>
> Troll, you pathetic little turd, you're getting your upbringing mixed up
> again with that of other people ... but then, you're not very bright, you
> dysfunctional oaf ...
> ************
> Hags is rooting for the hurricane because he knows that two years or so
> after a major disaster a whole bunch of like new FEMA trailers come on the
> market at really cheap prices.  He's hoping to move up to a doublewide (no,
> I'm not talking about sister Chlamydia's ass).  He'd do it now but his
> credit score of 517 will barely qualify him for a refrigerator box.

Hagar having no brain has no shame. He is low class. TreBert

On Aug 27, 3:20 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 10:53 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Just when you think you've heard all the stupid things that our native
> > Niggers can find to be offended about, along come... 'black' hurricanes.
>
> > An African-American Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th
> > Congressional District in Houston TX, complained that the names of
> > hurricanes are all too "lily white"(!)
>
> > She would prefer some names, such as Keisha, Jamal, and Deshawn that reflect
> > African-American culture.
>
> > She would also like weather reports to be broadcast in 'street language'
> > that black people can understand because one of the reasons blacks didn't
> > evacuate New Orleans was that they didn't understand the seriousness of the
> > situation due to the racially biased language of the weather reports.
>
> > I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+
> > MPH, that's just too hard to understand.
>
> > I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans...
>
> > Wazzup, muffuckas!  Sheeet. Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like
> > Leroy on a rocket!  Bitch be a category fo'!  So, grab yo' chirrens, leave
> > yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit ...
>
> Using the N word for native black American's only prove you are a
> GOPer KKK Florida white low life person. Like Rick Scott Charlie
> Crist.,Jeb Bush,sheriff "Bob Hansell"   They keep blacks from voting.
> They kill black children. They laugh when they kill a child. So sad
> So true    TreBert

Actually, unless you are a very wealthy black and willing to always
act/react Jewish, Zionist Jews have been by far the most racist and
even narrow mindset about their own kind. The way our white DARPA
Jews treated 100,000 dark-skinned Jewish kids makes Hitler seem kind
of tame or passive. Apparently Jewish ethnic cleansing is kosher.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Aug 27, 10:53 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just when you think you've heard all the stupid things that our native
> Niggers can find to be offended about, along come... 'black' hurricanes.
>
> An African-American Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th
> Congressional District in Houston TX, complained that the names of
> hurricanes are all too "lily white"(!)
>
> She would prefer some names, such as Keisha, Jamal, and Deshawn that
> reflect
> African-American culture.
>
> She would also like weather reports to be broadcast in 'street language'
> that black people can understand because one of the reasons blacks didn't
> evacuate New Orleans was that they didn't understand the seriousness of
> the
> situation due to the racially biased language of the weather reports.
>
> I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at
> 140+
> MPH, that's just too hard to understand.
>
> I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans...
>
> Wazzup, muffuckas! Sheeet. Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like
> Leroy on a rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So, grab yo' chirrens, leave
> yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit ...

Using the N word for native black American's only prove you are a
GOPer KKK Florida white low life person. Like Rick Scott Charlie
Crist.,Jeb Bush,sheriff "Bob Hansell" They keep blacks from voting.
They kill black children. They laugh when they kill a child. So sad
So true TreBert

**************************************
Showing off your total ignorance again, BeeertBrain ... just think of it ...
you call me, a person you don't even know face to face, a Cracker ...
that is a total insult to any white person, probably as bad as me calling
a useless black person a Nigger. Obama is useless, hence, when the
shoe fits ...but you fucking Liberals have no problem being reverse
racists .. you sorry-ass excuse of a wasted load of jism ...

On Aug 27, 3:20 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 10:53 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Just when you think you've heard all the stupid things that our native
> > Niggers can find to be offended about, along come... 'black' hurricanes.
>
> > An African-American Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th
> > Congressional District in Houston TX, complained that the names of
> > hurricanes are all too "lily white"(!)
>
> > She would prefer some names, such as Keisha, Jamal, and Deshawn that
> > reflect
> > African-American culture.
>
> > She would also like weather reports to be broadcast in 'street language'
> > that black people can understand because one of the reasons blacks
> > didn't
> > evacuate New Orleans was that they didn't understand the seriousness of
> > the
> > situation due to the racially biased language of the weather reports.
>
> > I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at
> > 140+
> > MPH, that's just too hard to understand.
>
> > I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans...
>
> > Wazzup, muffuckas! Sheeet. Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass
> > like
> > Leroy on a rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So, grab yo' chirrens, leave
> > yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit ...
>
> Using the N word for native black American's only prove you are a
> GOPer KKK Florida white low life person. Like Rick Scott Charlie
> Crist.,Jeb Bush,sheriff "Bob Hansell" They keep blacks from voting.
> They kill black children. They laugh when they kill a child. So sad
> So true TreBert

Actually, unless you are a very wealthy black and willing to always

*** Snip GuthBall idiocy ... when they can speak proper English and dress
to the standard of decency and have a productive job, then they are Blacks,
just like I am a White. If they behave like Obama, then they are Niggers.
Which part don't you understand here, boy ...

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 07:53:08 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> offended about, along come... 'black' hurricanes.

Coincidentally, I was listening to Michio Kaku
last night talking about Black Holes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

___
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)