Research Discussion: Enjoy This Laid-back Obama Summer ...

Enjoy This Laid-back Obama Summer ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

And here we thought he was just a dumb Oreo cookie ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3JDT5vBQQr8&vq=medium

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-08-26 02:16:36 EST
On Aug 25, 8:26 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     And here we thought he was just a dumb Oreo cookie ...
>
>    http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3JDT5vBQQr8&vq=medium

Life must be Hell down at your trailer park, Hagar: (1) You're there,
and (2) the entire vicinity sucks.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Aug 25, 8:26 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> And here we thought he was just a dumb Oreo cookie ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3JDT5vBQQr8&vq=medium

Life must be Hell down at your trailer park, Hagar: (1) You're there,
and (2) the entire vicinity sucks.

***********************************
So I take it you didn't get any of it. Not really surprising for the
minimal mental capacity of a "Show Me" Missoura hillbilly.
You're a pathetic specimen, even for retrograde mutations.

The Patriot
2011-08-26 11:34:10 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
> message
> On Aug 25, 8:26 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> And here we thought he was just a dumb Oreo cookie
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3JDT5vBQQr8&vq=medium
>
> Life must be Hell down at your trailer park, Hagar:
> (1) You're there,
> and (2) the entire vicinity sucks.
>
> ***********************************
> So I take it you didn't get any of it. Not really
> surprising for the
> minimal mental capacity of a "Show Me" Missoura
> hillbilly.
> You're a pathetic specimen, even for retrograde
> mutations.

Damn it Hagar, what do you expect from a cross between
a pig and an ape?
Redrump just learned to count to 21 with his shoes and
pants off. Looks like he enjoys it immensely.

The Patriot

"Hägar" wrote in message

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Aug 25, 8:26 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> And here we thought he was just a dumb Oreo cookie ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3JDT5vBQQr8&vq=medium

Life must be Hell down at your trailer park, Hagar: (1) You're there,
and (2) the entire vicinity sucks.

***********************************
So I take it you didn't get any of it. Not really surprising for the
minimal mental capacity of a "Show Me" Missoura hillbilly.
You're a pathetic specimen, even for retrograde mutations.
**************
Hagar --- older than dirt and forever a cracker.

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:23P5q.228$0t3.67@newsfe16.iad...

"Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Aug 25, 8:26 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> And here we thought he was just a dumb Oreo cookie ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3JDT5vBQQr8&vq=medium
>
> Life must be Hell down at your trailer park, Hagar: (1) You're there,
> and (2) the entire vicinity sucks.
>
> ***********************************
> So I take it you didn't get any of it. Not really surprising for the
> minimal mental capacity of a "Show Me" Missoura hillbilly.
> You're a pathetic specimen, even for retrograde mutations.

Damn it Hagar, what do you expect from a cross between
a pig and an ape?
Redrump just learned to count to 21 with his shoes and
pants off. Looks like he enjoys it immensely.

The Patriot
**********************
Hey Flag Pin, how's it goin'? Do you pin it to a nipple when you go to the
beach? 'Cause no one would know you’re a Pat based upon what comes out of
your mouth. You and Hagar are living proof that space aliens fucked hippos.

> "The Patriot" wrote in message news:23P5q.228$0t3.67@newsfe16.iad...
>

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Aug 25, 8:26 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> And here we thought he was just a dumb Oreo cookie ...
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3JDT5vBQQr8&vq=medium
>>
>> Life must be Hell down at your trailer park, Hagar: (1) You're there,
>> and (2) the entire vicinity sucks.
>>
>> ***********************************
>> So I take it you didn't get any of it. Not really surprising for the
>> minimal mental capacity of a "Show Me" Missoura hillbilly.
>> You're a pathetic specimen, even for retrograde mutations.
>>
> Damn it Hagar, what do you expect from a cross between
> a pig and an ape?
> Redrump just learned to count to 21 with his shoes and
> pants off. Looks like he enjoys it immensely.
>
> The Patriot
> **********************
> Hey Flag Pin, how's it goin'? Do you pin it to a nipple when you go to
> the beach? 'Cause no one would know you're a Pat based upon what comes out
> of your mouth. You and Hagar are living proof that space aliens fucked
> hippos.

Another unfunny lame from a mentally deficient oaf ... keep 'em coming,
but don't quit your gig at Burger King just yet ...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Aug 25, 8:26 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> And here we thought he was just a dumb Oreo cookie ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3JDT5vBQQr8&vq=medium
>
> Life must be Hell down at your trailer park, Hagar: (1) You're there,
> and (2) the entire vicinity sucks.
>
> ***********************************
> So I take it you didn't get any of it. Not really surprising for the
> minimal mental capacity of a "Show Me" Missoura hillbilly.
> You're a pathetic specimen, even for retrograde mutations.
> **************
> Hagar --- older than dirt and forever a cracker.

noTroll filthier than urinal grime and ever the hillbilly oaf with the
cleaning brush at Burger King ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-08-27 05:32:29 EST
On Aug 26, 8:12 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Aug 25, 8:26 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> And here we thought he was just a dumb Oreo cookie ...
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3JDT5vBQQr8&vq=medium
>
> > Life must be Hell down at your trailer park, Hagar: (1) You're there,
> > and (2) the entire vicinity sucks.
>
> >        ***********************************
> > So I take it you didn't get any of it.  Not really surprising for the
> > minimal mental capacity of a "Show  Me" Missoura hillbilly.
> > You're a pathetic specimen, even for retrograde mutations.
> > **************
> > Hagar --- older than dirt and forever a cracker.
>
> noTroll filthier than urinal grime and ever the hillbilly oaf  with the
> cleaning brush at Burger King ...

Hasn't the hurricane flushed your trailer park yet -- or a tornado or
earthquake or something else well earned by you teahadist twits???

On Aug 26, 8:12 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Aug 25, 8:26 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> And here we thought he was just a dumb Oreo cookie ...
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3JDT5vBQQr8&vq=medium
>
> > Life must be Hell down at your trailer park, Hagar: (1) You're there,
> > and (2) the entire vicinity sucks.
>
> > ***********************************
> > So I take it you didn't get any of it. Not really surprising for the
> > minimal mental capacity of a "Show Me" Missoura hillbilly.
> > You're a pathetic specimen, even for retrograde mutations.
> > **************
> > Hagar --- older than dirt and forever a cracker.
>
> noTroll filthier than urinal grime and ever the hillbilly oaf with the
> cleaning brush at Burger King ...

Hasn't the hurricane flushed your trailer park yet -- or a tornado or
earthquake or something else well earned by you teahadist twits???

Since I live in California ... but then, you dimwit Liberals never let cold
facts stand in the way of your ignorant thoughts and puerile ramblings ...
Get "Geography for Mentally Handicapped Hillbillies" ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)