Research Discussion: We Are Alone In The Universe // There Are No Aliens Extraterrestrials !!!

We Are Alone In The Universe // There Are No Aliens Extraterrestrials !!!

We Are Alone In The Universe // There Are No Aliens Extraterrestrials
!!!

The UFO Debunker in our chat room convinced me !

So, the good news is,
every Human on planet Earth
now owns 2531 Galaxies each !!! ...

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/galaxy/pr2003001a/large_web/

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/galaxy/pr2010026a/web/

P.S.
Dear Boss Mr HVAC Sir,
request to make one of our Galaxies a War Galaxy, Sir !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve39Q_GZNXk

____________________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

LOL... the thread is going off like a rocket at God Like...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1608173/pg1

"Alone, No!, Yes!, Prove it, OK, nar, Drake, Tom Cruise,
100,000,000,000 planets, videos!, stars, evidence, nothing, smoke and
mirrors, worry worry, GREYS!!!, government, military, aliens, moon, NO
Evidence!, Disclosure, BS, crap, Debunker!, 1947, life, witness, Swamp
Hoax..."

________________________

> We Are Alone In The Universe // There Are No Aliens Extraterrestrials
> !!!

We are indeed alone in the entire Universe.
40,000+ species are a mere fluke.
The first single cell karyotes were here 4.2B years ago.
Their skeletons, after they developed a hard shell, are
still being found in Western Australia and they are
dated to be 3.8B years old.

Yes we are alone in the Universe ... until the day when
they suddenly appear in our skies, in a pissed off mood
over the long trip and not exactly friendly towards our
own twisted PC gyrations.

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:44:25 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> We Are Alone In The Universe // There Are No Aliens Extraterrestrials
>> !!!
>
>We are indeed alone in the entire Universe.
>40,000+ species are a mere fluke.
>The first single cell karyotes were here 4.2B years ago.
>Their skeletons, after they developed a hard shell, are
>still being found in Western Australia and they are
>dated to be 3.8B years old.
>
>Yes we are alone in the Universe ... until the day when
>they suddenly appear in our skies, in a pissed off mood
>over the long trip and not exactly friendly towards our
>own twisted PC gyrations.

Evidence of Earth "alone in the entire Universe" noted.

OK, today I was going to order the "S.I.S.A.S.O.P.M"
Advanced Cosmic Top Secret Surface To Air
Quantum Scalar Posigramptom Lasers Army
all home for the rest of the year.

But, hey, what the heck,
I will keep them all stationed around the world
shooting at hallucinations, Sir !!!

http://www.netcafee.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/d678hqdefault-300x300.jpg

http://www.diseaseproof.com/uploads/image/HALLU.jpg

http://www.bmoviecast.com/images/UFO2.jpg

A 10 - 4

At Ease

A Ten Hut

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

___

G=EMC^2
2011-08-26 14:04:52 EST
On Aug 24, 4:23 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:44:25 -0700, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
> >> We Are Alone In The Universe // There Are No Aliens Extraterrestrials
> >> !!!
>
> >We are indeed alone in the entire Universe.
> >40,000+ species are a mere fluke.
> >The first single cell karyotes were here 4.2B years ago.
> >Their skeletons, after they developed a hard shell, are
> >still being found in Western Australia and they are
> >dated to be 3.8B years old.
>
> >Yes we are alone in the Universe ... until the day when
> >they suddenly appear in our skies, in a pissed off mood
> >over the long trip and not exactly friendly towards our
> >own twisted PC gyrations.
>
> Evidence of Earth "alone in the entire Universe" noted.
>
> OK, today I was going to order the "S.I.S.A.S.O.P.M"
> Advanced Cosmic Top Secret Surface To Air
> Quantum Scalar Posigramptom Lasers Army
> all home for the rest of the year.
>
> But, hey, what the heck,
> I will keep them all stationed around the world
> shooting at hallucinations, Sir !!!
>
> http://www.netcafee.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/d678hqdefault-300x...
>
> http://www.diseaseproof.com/uploads/image/HALLU.jpg
>
> http://www.bmoviecast.com/images/UFO2.jpg
>
> A 10 - 4
>
> At Ease
>
> A Ten Hut
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com
>
> ___

When aliens land they will ask for the top cockroach. That is good
reasoning. TreBert PS remember "Big Moe" GreBert

On Aug 24, 1:55 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> We Are Alone In The Universe // There Are No Aliens Extraterrestrials
> !!!
>
> The UFO Debunker in our chat room convinced me !
>
> So, the good news is,
> every Human on planet Earth
> now owns 2531 Galaxies each !!! ...
>
> http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/galaxy/pr2003001a/large_web/
>
> http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/galaxy/pr2010026a/web/
>
> P.S.
> Dear Boss Mr HVAC Sir,
> request to make one of our Galaxies a War Galaxy, Sir !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve39Q_GZNXk
>
> ____________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com
>
> ___

On this one extremely thin-crusted ball of fire alone there's
supposedly 8.7 million species, or at least as having been as many
variations of complex life, of which the all-inclusive species of
humanity is perhaps currently worth only 1 PPM of this global
biodiversity mass.

With at least ten fold as many planets as there are stars, and even if
only .0001% of those 1e27 planets, planetoids and moons being life
sustaining capable, is still 1e21 possible locations for complex life
to have emerged and/or having directed panspermia take hold.

Obviously most of those potential other worlds of life have been
nowhere near our galaxy, much less anywhere near a thousand light
years from us. However, the odds of other complex and even
intelligent other life not existing within our current capability of
space travel seems low enough that we shouldn’t be so quick to look or
focus our best talents and resources only upon exoplanets, much less
towards other galaxies.

The extremely nearby planet Venus isn’t so anti-Goldilocks as we’ve
been informed and mainstream media indoctrinated about.

Here's that same old original cloudless GIF composite radar obtained
image file (as raw and not having been enlargement processed) that our
mainstream status-quo has been so deathly afraid others might actually
look at:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
Without even downloading the GIF monochrome image, you can still
screen zoom-in on the small area in question (less than 10% of the
composite FOV), so as to keeping the raw 1:1 pixel format and its
rather limited resolution of 225 meters/pixel, and thereby have
yourself a perfectly good look-see at interpreting whatever that sort
of 225 meter per pixel resolution has to offer, remembering that each
pixel offers a trustworthy composite of 36 confirming radar looks or
scans to begin with, and peering down at 43 degrees is what kinda
makes it into a 3D worthy image. .

Here’s one of my basic 10:1 resampled enlargements of the very same
area that I’ve pointed out to NASA and others of their Magellan team
for more than the past decade, that’s still a generic composite
derivative like their original, because it’s entirely a product of the
original SAR obtained pixel data (nothing personal added or
subtracted):

http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
If you’d care to focus on anything specific, please go right ahead
and do so, because I’m not certain that my investigative and deductive
interpretation of what the image depicts is offering the best
observationology or the only deductive formulated option.

First of all, I kind of doubt the surface on average is going to be
significantly cooler than reported, however the most recent ESA data
via their Venus EXPRESS mission has been reveling surface temperature
variations plus telling of considerable atmospheric thermal
differentials that haven't been reported and/or sufficiently published
by others as having previously had essentially the same or better
science data to go by. Those polar surface temperatures could be
considerably cooler due to them strong atmospheric vortex
considerations that's causing such upper nighttime cryogenic
atmosphere to draw substantial energy away from the much hotter and
sultry or steamy lower atmosphere and that of its geothermally heated
surface.

What we have here to look at and deductively interpret is simply a
fair number of rather unusually complex geometric patterns, of
somewhat unusually unified or associated pixels forming rather complex
patterns that don't seem to be of entirely random geology
happenstance. However, there are a number of quite large and unusual
items that should be considered as natural, such as the "fluid arch"
and perhaps even that extremely large clover shaped reservoir could
easily be considered as something perfectly natural (even though the
geology of Earth offers us nothing remotely close to such size or
geometric unified complexity). However, that extensive and complex
tarmac/airstrip as offering such an unusually flat geometric item as
clearly offering a raised platform that’s situated within a
mountainous terrain, simply isn't as likely to be formed by way of any
natural geology and erosion that we know of, nor is that highly
unusual bridge item and those multiple other large scale items of
multiple rectangular quarry sites, plus having a nearby collection of
geometric shapes in a rational community like setting, of what seems
rather artificially structural and rational infrastructure worthy is
perhaps what should be closely reviewed by others to see if any or all
of those could have possibly been formed by some kind of weird natural
or conceivably unnatural processes.

You folks must also have at least as good if not a whole lot better
image processing expertise for this resampling/enlargement capability,
so please do share that better result with us, in that at least we can
be on the same page and not looking at entirely different areas. If
you need some assistance or advisements with selecting and/or
utilizing a photo enlarging process, even though most photo resampling
software is self explanatory, I’ll gladly donate my time and resources
free of charge.

If you should interpret this image as only containing perfectly
natural formations of greenhouse hot rock and depicting logical
patterns of erosion, then you must also have any number of reference
example images obtained of terrestrial geology recorded by similar
radar imaging resolution, by which that interpretation of seeing only
inert hot rock and natural erosion is based upon, and naturally we’d
like to have a look-see at whatever is within your observationology
frame of reference that gives you the necessary expertise, because you
can’t just be making stuff like that up in order to suit a given
opinion or policy.

If need be, ask others (5th graders if necessary) to see whatever they
can interpret, because at least they’ll be willing to honestly share
whatever satellite or aerial observations of weird terrestrial and
other geology that supports their interpretation of whatever the
planet Venus has to offer, because you’ll have to base such
interpretations on something other than media eyecandy and textbook
infomercials plus having a naysay kind of closed mindset isn’t exactly
helpful. If you have some other interpretation for those reservoirs
that clearly contain something fluid, and especially have any better
idea as to that large clover shaped reservoir, or explaining the
nature of that “fluid arch” would be terrific to hear about.

Otherwise, go to BradGuth.blogspot, my Google document pages or simply
contribute a new topic of your very own that’s in any way related.

Btw; at least my "Google-Usenet" and " Guth-Usenet" accounts have
remained fully functional, and for the moment they remain open to the
public.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://translate.google.com/#

On Aug 26, 11:04 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Aug 24, 4:23 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:44:25 -0700, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>
> > >We are indeed alone in the entire Universe.
> > >40,000+ species are a mere fluke.
> > >The first single cell karyotes were here 4.2B years ago.
> > >Their skeletons, after they developed a hard shell, are
> > >still being found in Western Australia and they are
> > >dated to be 3.8B years old.
>
> > >Yes we are alone in the Universe ... until the day when
> > >they suddenly appear in our skies, in a pissed off mood
> > >over the long trip and not exactly friendly towards our
> > >own twisted PC gyrations.
>
> > Evidence of Earth "alone in the entire Universe" noted.
>
> > OK, today I was going to order the "S.I.S.A.S.O.P.M"
> > Advanced Cosmic Top Secret Surface To Air
> > Quantum Scalar Posigramptom Lasers Army
> > all home for the rest of the year.
>
> > But, hey, what the heck,
> > I will keep them all stationed around the world
> > shooting at hallucinations, Sir !!!
>
> >http://www.netcafee.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/d678hqdefault-300x...
>
> >http://www.diseaseproof.com/uploads/image/HALLU.jpg
>
> >http://www.bmoviecast.com/images/UFO2.jpg
>
> > A 10 - 4
>
> > At Ease
>
> > A Ten Hut
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> > For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com
>
> > ___
>
> When aliens land they will ask for the top cockroach. That is good
> reasoning. TreBert PS remember "Big Moe"   GreBert

On this one extremely thin-crusted ball of fire alone there's
supposedly 8.7 million species, or at least as having been as many
variations of complex life, of which the all-inclusive species of
humanity is perhaps currently worth only 1 PPM of this global
biodiversity mass.

With at least ten fold as many planets as there are stars, and even if
only .0001% of those 1e27 planets, planetoids and moons being life
sustaining capable, is still 1e21 possible locations for complex life
to have emerged and/or having whatever directed panspermia take hold.

Obviously most of those potential other worlds of life have been
nowhere near our galaxy, much less anywhere near a thousand light
years from us. However, the odds of other complex and even
intelligent other life not existing within our current capability of
space travel seems low enough that we shouldn’t be so quick to look or
focus our best talents and resources only upon exoplanets, much less
towards other galaxies.

The extremely nearby planet Venus isn’t so anti-Goldilocks as we’ve
been informed and mainstream media indoctrinated about. You wouldn’t
want to go there in the nude or as some dumbfounded Goldilocks that
has closed mindset preconceptions about everything, but instead using
good science, physics and applied technology should make the planet
Venus quite doable. In other words, intellectual bigots and pretend-
Atheists that oddly act/react exactly like Semites need not bother
going anywhere near the planet Venus.

[...]

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:04:52 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Aug 24, 4:23?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:44:25 -0700, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>
>> >We are indeed alone in the entire Universe.
>> >40,000+ species are a mere fluke.
>> >The first single cell karyotes were here 4.2B years ago.
>> >Their skeletons, after they developed a hard shell, are
>> >still being found in Western Australia and they are
>> >dated to be 3.8B years old.
>>
>> >Yes we are alone in the Universe ... until the day when
>> >they suddenly appear in our skies, in a pissed off mood
>> >over the long trip and not exactly friendly towards our
>> >own twisted PC gyrations.
>>
>> Evidence of Earth "alone in the entire Universe" noted.
>>
>> OK, today I was going to order the "S.I.S.A.S.O.P.M"
>> Advanced Cosmic Top Secret Surface To Air
>> Quantum Scalar Posigramptom Lasers Army
>> all home for the rest of the year.
>>
>> But, hey, what the heck,
>> I will keep them all stationed around the world
>> shooting at hallucinations, Sir !!!
>>
>> http://www.netcafee.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/d678hqdefault-300x...
>>
>> http://www.diseaseproof.com/uploads/image/HALLU.jpg
>>
>> http://www.bmoviecast.com/images/UFO2.jpg
>>
>> A 10 - 4
>>
>> At Ease
>>
>> A Ten Hut
>>

>When aliens land they will ask for the top cockroach. That is good
>reasoning. TreBert PS remember "Big Moe" GreBert

When species #12,723 land,
species #38,374 will also land,
species #10,224 will also land,
species #51,673 will also land,
species #22,111 will also land,
species #56,072 will also land,
species #1,578 will also land,
etc, etc, etc.
Then the MIB will leave for another planet to stop the peons there
from talking about anything except WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2010/11/ww1.jpg

By the way, nice pic...

http://www.freegreatpicture.com/earth-star/hd-planet-earth-and-the-universe-15929