Research Discussion: Why The Negroid Keeps Winning ...

Why The Negroid Keeps Winning ...

... Couldn't have said it any better myeff [sic] ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw

Go for it, Negroids ... the party'll be over on Nov 6, 2012.
And that's the "gospel".

"Hägar" wrote in message

... Couldn't have said it any better myeff [sic] ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw

Go for it, Negroids ... the party'll be over on Nov 6, 2012.
And that's the "gospel".
**
This from someone who has never been to the party. Other than a Klan rally.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> ... Couldn't have said it any better myeff [sic] ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw
>
> Go for it, Negroids ... the party'll be over on Nov 6, 2012.
> And that's the "gospel".
> **
> This from someone who has never been to the party. Other than a Klan
> rally.

I really didn't mean to dis yo sista, yo redneck oaf ... get over it, troll,
you suck.
but not well ...

G=EMC^2
2011-08-21 22:11:01 EST
On Aug 21, 8:56 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> ... Couldn't have said it any better myeff [sic] ...
>
>    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw
>
>     Go for it, Negroids ... the party'll be over on Nov 6, 2012.
>     And that's the "gospel".
> **
> This from someone who has never been to the party.  Other than a Klan rally.

Bush giving GOPer bankers3.3 trillion is now blamed on Obama. The poor
have no right to vote Gopers call them "DEAD BEATS" GOPers like Rick
Scott who stole 1.7 billion from medicare and took the 5th 75 times
was made the Florida governor. GOPers have no shame take no blame.
Steal and pay no takes on the money they stole. Its no wonder Bush had
to go to China to keep America going. All the great damage GOPers
have done to bury America will hit the fan in 3 months.TreBert

F*@PedoHeaven.com
2011-08-22 08:12:43 EST
On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:32:01 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... Couldn't have said it any better myeff [sic] ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw
>
> Go for it, Negroids ... the party'll be over on Nov 6, 2012.
> And that's the "gospel".

LOL. Hey, Fagar. Are you dreaming you'll get your right to vote
restored? How's that pedo thing working for ya?

<*r@PedoHeaven.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:32:01 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>... Couldn't have said it any better myeff [sic] ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw
>>
>> Go for it, Negroids ... the party'll be over on Nov 6, 2012.
>> And that's the "gospel".
>>

> LOL. Hey, Fagar. Are you dreaming you'll get your right to vote
> restored? How's that pedo thing working for ya?

Are you getting me once again mixed up with your family tree ???