Research Discussion: Art Bell Classic 04-09-1995 - Travis Walton & Mike Rogers.

Art Bell Classic 04-09-1995 - Travis Walton & Mike Rogers.

Art Bell Classic 04-09-1995 - Travis Walton & Mike Rogers.

I listened to that this evening.

So, if Travis was gone for 5 days,
but maybe only one day passed by with his body,
they traveled fast to somewhere reasonably close to our solar system.
Maybe a mothership 0.1 light years away.

I'm surprised that the Army, FBI, CIA, NSA, or MIB
were not seen or mentioned.

Those Extraterrestrials didn't hurt Travis.
And they brought him back close to the town.

And since 1975, I've never read of a case
similar to those Extraterrestrials and Cloned Human helpers.

Them and their Mothership could be in another Galaxy now
collecting more samples and studying other worlds.

Or they might be part of
"The Wisdom of Several Races".

All I know is, I love studying about it all.
And it's perfectly normal to study about
other things in our Galaxy, other Galaxies,
and our Universe.

______________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Oops, Travis did have a 5 day growth.
I thought he did,
but I must have coughed when
I was listening the night before.
Double checked last night.

You've got to double check Sir Artie !
Even triple check !!!

Conundrum Conundrum .

____________________________

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 04:17:09 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Art Bell Classic 04-09-1995 - Travis Walton & Mike Rogers.
>
>I listened to that this evening.
>
>So, if Travis was gone for 5 days,
>but maybe only one day passed by with his body,
>they traveled fast to somewhere reasonably close to our solar system.
>Maybe a mothership 0.1 light years away.
>
>I'm surprised that the Army, FBI, CIA, NSA, or MIB
>were not seen or mentioned.
>
>Those Extraterrestrials didn't hurt Travis.
>And they brought him back close to the town.
>
>And since 1975, I've never read of a case
>similar to those Extraterrestrials and Cloned Human helpers.
>
>Them and their Mothership could be in another Galaxy now
>collecting more samples and studying other worlds.
>
>Or they might be part of
>"The Wisdom of Several Races".
>

>All I know is, I love studying about it all.
>And it's perfectly normal to study about
>other things in our Galaxy, other Galaxies,
>and our Universe.
>

>______________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

TerrorNews
2011-08-23 18:09:16 EST
In article <jsg057l6irpq59g7sv7vmn7au3iodlojfp@4ax.com>, GM@ga7rm5er.com
says...
>Oops, Travis did have a 5 day growth.
>I thought he did,
>but I must have coughed when
>I was listening the night before.
>Double checked last night.
>
>You've got to double check Sir Artie !
>Even triple check !!!
>

>Conundrum Conundrum .
>
>____________________________
>

>On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 04:17:09 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>Art Bell Classic 04-09-1995 - Travis Walton & Mike Rogers.
>>
>>I listened to that this evening.
>>
>>So, if Travis was gone for 5 days,
>>but maybe only one day passed by with his body,
>>they traveled fast to somewhere reasonably close to our solar system.
>>Maybe a mothership 0.1 light years away.
>>
>>I'm surprised that the Army, FBI, CIA, NSA, or MIB
>>were not seen or mentioned.
>>
>>Those Extraterrestrials didn't hurt Travis.
>>And they brought him back close to the town.
>>
>>And since 1975, I've never read of a case
>>similar to those Extraterrestrials and Cloned Human helpers.
>>
>>Them and their Mothership could be in another Galaxy now
>>collecting more samples and studying other worlds.
>>
>>Or they might be part of
>>"The Wisdom of Several Races".
>>

>>All I know is, I love studying about it all.
>>And it's perfectly normal to study about
>>other things in our Galaxy, other Galaxies,
>>and our Universe.

Please post a link to an mp3 of the show you refer to.

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:09:16 +0100, TerrorNews <test@anonym.to> wrote:

>In article <jsg057l6irpq59g7sv7vmn7au3iodlojfp@4ax.com>, GM@ga7rm5er.com
>says...
>>Oops, Travis did have a 5 day growth.
>>I thought he did,
>>but I must have coughed when
>>I was listening the night before.
>>Double checked last night.
>>
>>You've got to double check Sir Artie !
>>Even triple check !!!
>>

>>Conundrum Conundrum .
>>
>>____________________________
>>

>>On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 04:17:09 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Art Bell Classic 04-09-1995 - Travis Walton & Mike Rogers.
>>>
>>>I listened to that this evening.
>>>
>>>So, if Travis was gone for 5 days,
>>>but maybe only one day passed by with his body,
>>>they traveled fast to somewhere reasonably close to our solar system.
>>>Maybe a mothership 0.1 light years away.
>>>
>>>I'm surprised that the Army, FBI, CIA, NSA, or MIB
>>>were not seen or mentioned.
>>>
>>>Those Extraterrestrials didn't hurt Travis.
>>>And they brought him back close to the town.
>>>
>>>And since 1975, I've never read of a case
>>>similar to those Extraterrestrials and Cloned Human helpers.
>>>
>>>Them and their Mothership could be in another Galaxy now
>>>collecting more samples and studying other worlds.
>>>
>>>Or they might be part of
>>>"The Wisdom of Several Races".
>>>

>>>All I know is, I love studying about it all.
>>>And it's perfectly normal to study about
>>>other things in our Galaxy, other Galaxies,
>>>and our Universe.
>>>

>Please post a link to an mp3 of the show you refer to.

I got that particular MP3 file from a friend.
But there are many places online
where you can get Art Bell Classics from the 90's.
Google around for a while and you will find several good links.

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.
http://Aliens-UFOs-Free-Videos.GooMind.com

___

TerrorNews
2011-08-24 05:40:54 EST
In article <s9f857h1qp93ef24ohaircpc420og13m4l@4ax.com>, GM@ga7rm5er.com
says...
>On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:09:16 +0100, TerrorNews <test@anonym.to> wrote:
>
>>In article <jsg057l6irpq59g7sv7vmn7au3iodlojfp@4ax.com>, GM@ga7rm5er.com
>>says...
>>>Oops, Travis did have a 5 day growth.
>>>I thought he did,
>>>but I must have coughed when
>>>I was listening the night before.
>>>Double checked last night.
>>>
>>>You've got to double check Sir Artie !
>>>Even triple check !!!
>>>

>>>Conundrum Conundrum .
>>>
>>>____________________________

>>Please post a link to an mp3 of the show you refer to.
>
>I got that particular MP3 file from a friend.
>But there are many places online
>where you can get Art Bell Classics from the 90's.
>Google around for a while and you will find several good links.

Unfortunately it isn't which is why I posted the request. There are plenty
of links to 2 or 3 bittorent versions but they are all as near as dead. For
example

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Art-Bell-Classic-04-09-1995-Travis-Walton-amp-Mik
e-Rogers-Fire-in-the-Sky-Abduction/2944ddc65688e346c01f3a938d5f9e03f271593f36
9b

http://www.monova.org/torrent/2097008/Art_Bell_Classic_04-09-1995_-_Travis_Wa
lton__Mike_Rogers_-_Fire_in_the_Sky_Abduction.html

Maybe as you have the file you could seed one of these and revive it?

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:40:54 +0100, TerrorNews <test@anonym.to> wrote:

>In article <s9f857h1qp93ef24ohaircpc420og13m4l@4ax.com>, GM@ga7rm5er.com
>says...
>>On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:09:16 +0100, TerrorNews <test@anonym.to> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <jsg057l6irpq59g7sv7vmn7au3iodlojfp@4ax.com>, GM@ga7rm5er.com
>>>says...

>>>Please post a link to an mp3 of the show you refer to.
>>
>>I got that particular MP3 file from a friend.
>>But there are many places online
>>where you can get Art Bell Classics from the 90's.
>>Google around for a while and you will find several good links.
>>

>Maybe as you have the file you could seed one of these and revive it?

The best MP3s are here...

http://www.mediafire.com/AliensUFOsProofMP3s

Enjoy !