Research Discussion: Watch The Solar Winds Blast The Earth

Watch The Solar Winds Blast The Earth

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

NASA Science News for August 18, 2011
For the first time, a spacecraft far from Earth has turned and watched a
solar storm engulf our planet. The movie, released today during a NASA press
conference, has galvanized solar physicists, who say it could lead to
important advances in space weather forecasting.

FULL STORY at:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/18aug_cmemovie/

This is an Apple *mov file, so you need Quicktime to view it. The file is
about

40MB. Very impressive.

Enjoy !!

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-08-18 23:15:43 EST
On Aug 18, 8:25 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> NASA Science News for August 18, 2011
> For the first time, a spacecraft far from Earth has turned and watched a
> solar storm engulf our planet. The movie, released today during a NASA press
> conference, has galvanized solar physicists, who say it could lead to
> important advances in space weather forecasting.
>
> FULL STORY at:
>
> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/18aug_cmemo...
>
> This is an Apple *mov file, so you need Quicktime to view it.  The file is
> about
>
> 40MB.  Very impressive.
>
> Enjoy !!

The solar storn interrupted CB reception in Hagar's trailer park.

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:25:03 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>NASA Science News for August 18, 2011
>For the first time, a spacecraft far from Earth has turned and watched a
>solar storm engulf our planet. The movie, released today during a NASA press
>conference, has galvanized solar physicists, who say it could lead to
>important advances in space weather forecasting.
>
>FULL STORY at:
>
>http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/18aug_cmemovie/
>
>This is an Apple *mov file, so you need Quicktime to view it. The file is
>about
>
>40MB. Very impressive.

But if I pee my underpants
you will get a Lawsuit!
And I have a good Lawyer!

http://images9.cpcache.com/product_zoom/221783339v1_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg

http://images9.cpcache.com/product/221783339v1_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

P.S.
This Flu is turning my brain into Jello.

*aaaaaaaaachoooooo*

*aarff*

______________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

G=EMC^2
2011-08-19 08:53:50 EST
On Aug 19, 6:01 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:25:03 -0700, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >NASA Science News for August 18, 2011
> >For the first time, a spacecraft far from Earth has turned and watched a
> >solar storm engulf our planet. The movie, released today during a NASA press
> >conference, has galvanized solar physicists, who say it could lead to
> >important advances in space weather forecasting.
>
> >FULL STORY at:
>
> >http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/18aug_cmemo...
>
> >This is an Apple *mov file, so you need Quicktime to view it.  The file is
> >about
>
> >40MB.  Very impressive.
>
> But if I pee my underpants
> you will get a Lawsuit!
> And I have a good Lawyer!
>
> http://images9.cpcache.com/product_zoom/221783339v1_225x225_Front_pad...
>
> http://images9.cpcache.com/product/221783339v1_480x480_Front_Color-Wh...
>
> P.S.
> This Flu is turning my brain into Jello.
>
> *aaaaaaaaachoooooo*
>
> *aarff*
>
> ______________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Does the Earth make a bow wave as it pushes through the solar wind?
TreBert

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Aug 18, 8:25 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> NASA Science News for August 18, 2011
> For the first time, a spacecraft far from Earth has turned and watched a
> solar storm engulf our planet. The movie, released today during a NASA
> press
> conference, has galvanized solar physicists, who say it could lead to
> important advances in space weather forecasting.
>
> FULL STORY at:
>
> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/18aug_cmemo...
>
> This is an Apple *mov file, so you need Quicktime to view it. The file is
> about
>
> 40MB. Very impressive.
>
> Enjoy !!

The solar storn interrupted CB reception in Hagar's trailer park.

*** That would be the reply one would expect from an
uneducated "Show Me" State hillbilly oaf.
Not only are you a dimwit, you cause dimwittery in your
oafish peers.

"REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

On Aug 18, 8:25 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> NASA Science News for August 18, 2011
> For the first time, a spacecraft far from Earth has turned and watched a
> solar storm engulf our planet. The movie, released today during a NASA
> press
> conference, has galvanized solar physicists, who say it could lead to
> important advances in space weather forecasting.
>
> FULL STORY at:
>
> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/18aug_cmemo...
>
> This is an Apple *mov file, so you need Quicktime to view it. The file is
> about
>
> 40MB. Very impressive.
>
> Enjoy !!

The solar storn interrupted CB reception in Hagar's trailer park.
*************
It also shorted out the tin foil helmet Hags wears to keep TSA from reading
his mind.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-08-19 12:37:15 EST
On Aug 19, 10:01 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE"  wrote in message

> On Aug 18, 8:25 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > NASA Science News for August 18, 2011
> > For the first time, a spacecraft far from Earth has turned and watched a
> > solar storm engulf our planet. The movie, released today during a NASA
> > press
> > conference, has galvanized solar physicists, who say it could lead to
> > important advances in space weather forecasting.
>
> > FULL STORY at:
>
> >http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/18aug_cmemo...
>
> > This is an Apple *mov file, so you need Quicktime to view it.  The file is
> > about
>
> > 40MB.  Very impressive.
>
> > Enjoy !!
>
> The solar storn interrupted CB reception in Hagar's trailer park.
> *************
> It also shorted out the tin foil helmet Hags wears to keep TSA from reading
> his mind.

Indeed, Hagar was so flustered that he forgot to wear the shiny side
out.

On Aug 19, 10:01 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

TOIDI and the Troll ... living proof that our ancestors had
sexual relations with retarded apes .....

On Aug 18, 5:25 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> NASA Science News for August 18, 2011
> For the first time, a spacecraft far from Earth has turned and watched a
> solar storm engulf our planet. The movie, released today during a NASA press
> conference, has galvanized solar physicists, who say it could lead to
> important advances in space weather forecasting.
>
> FULL STORY at:
>
> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/18aug_cmemo...
>
> This is an Apple *mov file, so you need Quicktime to view it.  The file is
> about
>
> 40MB.  Very impressive.
>
> Enjoy !!

Yes, and the ejected mass of that CME was how much? (average solar
wind flux of 2e14 kg/day plus CME mass =?e?? kg)

So, perhaps our sun has actually been getting rid of at least 1e16 kg/
day, and that’s only going to increase as our sun converts its cache
of hydrogen into heavier elements.

By now (13.7e9 years after the BB) our galaxy probably has produced
5e12 wandering planets and planetoids (everything from the size and
mass of Ceres on up) from spent or depleted stars, so there’s no real
shortage of rogue items out there that have sort of lost their initial
tidal radii grip or barycenter associations with whatever original
star. I’d imagine the Andromeda galaxy has at least twice as many to
either pick from or at least avoid running into, because they are
relatively cool, dark and thereby hard to spot until it’s too late.

On Aug 15, 7:24 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> Well Andromeda is bigger than the Milky Way so it has the better
> chance for life. Lets go with the best odds. (most stars) We have to
> go further out. There we find the super-galaxies 10s of thousand times
> bigger than Andromeda. To bad we don't live in that great galaxy.
> TreBert

Yes indeed, the Andromeda galaxy has lots to offer, including the
eventual merger or sucker-punch of our galaxy. Now that’s going to be
one hell of a show of perhaps a million fold more impressive than our
Oort cloud interacting with the Sirius Oort cloud.

Perhaps the next best chance for intelligent life to prosper in the
near future isn’t going to include Earth, because we’re kind of like
sitting ducks in this wide open cosmic shooting gallery, and
apparently stars even like our sun do not always behave according to
the laws of physics. I’ve often wondered what our sun would do to us
if it encountered a Jupiter mass with its cache of hydrogen, helium
and highly metallicity worthy core.

This nest one kinda has Scientology written all over it, even if it
doesn't confirm any creation theory or impose any faith-based or
Atheist absolutes, it still represents a form of at least common sense
faith that’s backed up with physics and science (some of which is even
objective). As long as natural and artificial sorts of complex
creation isn't entirely taken off the table, then there's still hope
that eventually a better or new and improved Eden will either exist or
get created for at least some of us. In the mean time we’re kind of
stuck with our sun and the nearest other worthy planet being Venus.

If our planet were going to get nailed by some horrific asteroid that
we couldn’t divert, or even if our moon were nailed by something
capable of creating another 2500 km crater, this eventual outcome of
significant doom and gloom could make the plant Venus a whole lot more
attractive in spite of everything we’ve been mainstream indoctrinated
with.

Big Bang, Little Bang(s) or perhaps there was No Bang at all, is still
perplexing as to how something from nothing was supposedly the case.
Einstein, others such as yourself and myself just don’t buy it,
because something had to exist or having to materialize out of nothing
to start with. This doesn’t require a cosmic god, but it most
certainly couldn’t possibly hurt, because according to be best
intelligence on Earth (including Einstein) there simply can not be
nothing to start off with.

Our sun has supposedly been losing less than 5e9 kg/sec (5 million
tonnes/sec) via solar wind, however that estimate probably includes
those average CMEs as having more than sufficient escape velocity of
618 km/sec. However, from here on out we could be seeing 5e11 kg/sec
loss, and 5e12 kg/sec towards the maximum red giant phase. Betelgeuse
is supposedly getting rid of 6.34e18 kg/sec and being 650 light years
away has probably already turned itself into a neutron star or a black
hole that we may eventually learn to regret if it’s any sign of what
Sirius(B) went through, and that Sirius(A) should start going bad on
us long before our sun is ready to expire.

One of the fastest CMEs of recent was ejected at nearly 2500 km/sec,
and supposedly there have been many of 2000 to near 3000 km/sec,
packing upwards of 15e9 protons/cm3/sec as it interacts with our
relatively stationary magnetosphere.

3-30-01 “The leading edge of the CME was dense (150 protons/cm3) and
strongly magnetized” and from our ACE at L1 it struck Earth's
magnetosphere about 30 minutes later = 735 km/sec (starting off at
perhaps 2400 km/sec).
http://missionscience.nasa.gov/nasascience/space_weather_101.html
http://www.uvs-model.com/WFE%20on%20sunspot.htm

Space Weather - ARES Sandoval County New Mexico

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:pwjoWwn5-y8J:www.nmscares.org/library/SpaceWeather.pps+sunspot+9393+km/sec&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShTPQ_DGSI6nvwgkJ3NXPkD2k71YQf-Mm91nUMGaX6GIavY5mqjYKivHxZm76IEwazYfYxmX5YY1n0nYKZH_nkCTgXmbK8BSK5p8jxCA8jWFqdKgVxdxXNz_XmvJOp9N3UziGd7&sig=AHIEtbQPyJ-BjMkp91bQUSMLMerygZUZtA&pli=1

No doubt this new solar CME cycle that’s going to peak and seriously
kick our electrodynamic and upper atmospheric ion butts by 2013, as
well as likely match or exceed those previous CME encounters of 900 km/
sec having deliveries at their leading edge densities as offering
something greater than 150 protons/cm3 = 13.5e9 protons/cm3/sec or
13.5e15/m3 = 13.5e24/km3. That’s like a serious bitch slap from our
sun, whereas after each leading magnetic edge density of 150/cm3 it’ll
typically fall below the dull roar of 10~15/cm3 for the remainder of
each halo CME.

If Earth only had a robust kind of protective atmosphere like Venus,
whereas these nasty halo CMEs wouldn’t hardly bother us. But then
we’re being told by our supposed peers to ignore whatever can be
interpreted in that image of “Guth Venus”, because everyone supposedly
knows that a very large and complex looking tarmac/airstrip or landing
field situated in a rather mountainous terrain along with lots of
nearby infrastructure that looks exactly like other complex geometric
shapes including a nifty bridge, a community of large structures,
multiple rectangular side by side rock quarry sites and that rather
interesting clover-shaped reservoir with yet another connected
reservoir that’s containing something fluid, plus there’s what has to
be interpreted as some kind of unusual fluid arch is just pure
illusions of whatever our CIA spy satellite technology of that era
utilized for obtaining such a 36 confirming radar scan composite image
does all the time. Problem is, no SAR imaging equipment malfunctions
were ever reported, and there’s no such other examples where the same
SAR imaging technology has ever done such weird or unexpected
manipulations of raw pixels.

Go figure, how our crack NASA Magellan mission team of image
interpreting wizards and geology expertise entirely missed this one,
even remaining indifferent after having been informed as of nearly 11
years ago. I’m thinking it’s kind of a wonder they know how to wipe
their own butts.

The process of deductively interpreting an image is what the
astrophysics science of observationology is all about, and of course
all the usual mainstream naysay of perpetual objections to this is
exactly what a devout FUD-master is all about, so right off that bat
we get to be at insurmountable odds with each other. Go figure how
such a little portion from such a small imaged area of the extremely
nearby planet Venus can become such a royal pain in the mainstream
status-quo butt.

With regular old physics, good science and applied technology, there’s
nothing about the extremely nearby planet Venus that is actually
insurmountable, or otherwise taboo or technically forbidden. However,
by the reactions and seemingly endless obfuscation imposing denial and
utter indifference applied by those in mainstream peer status-quo
authority, you’d think Venus is only capable of offering absolute
horrific doom and gloom, eating us alive if we dare to go anywhere
near it. Of course these are the very same individuals that insisted
the USSR was intent upon attacking us from every conceivable direction
with their nukes and chemical/germ warfare toxins, and most recently
insisting Muslims as having all of those WMD and the means ready to
deploy such for killing off any remaining Americans (interpreted from
our best satellite and aerial spy imaging that’s a good hundred fold
better than our Magellan mission. Actually the list of terrestrial
doom and gloom which we’re supposed to fear and shutter ourselves over
has gotten quite large, dark and scary, even though it was mostly
bogus and phony as entirely contrived fear, uncertainty and doubt
imposed by our very own FUD-masters to begin with. So it’s getting
kind of hard to tell what we’re supposed to officially believe from
those that also have managed our national credit doom of pending
bankruptcy or even foreclosure that’s refinanced for the umpteenth
time, and the blood from our next ten generations used as collateral.

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
This kind of raw composite image of Venus, obtained via our Magellan
mission and its SAR technology at roughly a 43 degree angle of view,
further assembled as three stacked layers of radar imaging that each
having accomplished 4 looks or scans per 75 meter pixel, offers this
terrific derivative composite of a 225 meter/pixel resolution that’s
essentially 36 confirming looks or scans per pixel. This method
obviously reduces the best possible resolution but otherwise greatly
improves the truth and/or confidence value of each and every pixel.
Therefore, of items and patterns large enough to be depicted within
the 225 m/pixel format are really there, and the composite assembly of
these large pixels are really giving us their honest geometric
patterns that I believe have been worth our taking a much closer look-
see. Of course a newer radar mapping mission providing at least ten
fold better resolution could have been nicely accomplished as of a
decade ago, however instead it’s entirely up to others because, seems
our NASA has been somewhat dysfunctional and currently it’s too broke
to help with anything that isn’t their insider cabal controlled idea
to begin with.

For interpreting this image, you really do not have to be any special
kind of scientist or having to understand all that much about physics
or SAR imaging technology in order to deductively interpret this
image, but you do have to be at least honest with yourself. In order
to be as fair and objective as possible, you should stick with
resampling/enlarging the original only 3:1 in order to approximately
extrapolate what those original 75 meter per pixel images had to
offer. However, regardless of the resampling or enlargement process
running at 3:1, 5:1 or 10:1, there’s nothing weird getting
automatically added or subtracted, therefore what you get is simply a
less blocky image to review and interpret, because frankly it is
sometimes hard to step back from the computer monitor or print-out and
simply allow the brain do its own image resampling, and certainly not
all of us are initially as good at this as others.

Of course it helps to deductively interpret this if you also have at
least some terrestrial examples of natural terrain that so happens to
look and measure as anything similar, as though artificially geometric
or having been terrestrial modified by our very own intelligent life.
At least so far, 10+ years and counting, none of the mainstream
wizards as perpetual naysayers and critics have offered squat to show
us in support of their interpretation of Venus being a worthless
planet of nothing but random inert hot rocks. It certainly would have
been nice if they would, but at least so far it’s not what’s
happening, so instead they’re just topic/author stalking and bluffing
their naysay way through this one.

Besides myself having made folks squirm and cringe, there is actually
plenty of ESA, Russian and a few independent research efforts that has
a lot of old and new stuff to say about this extremely nearby planet,
of which our nearly bankrupted or underfunded and kind of
dysfunctional NASA is either in denial or having to drag itself along
as a back-seat passenger, because others are currently doing all the
driving towards a better understanding of this extremely nearby planet
that seems to have greater metallicity plus loads of just about
everything else you could possibly want.

For those few independent and investigative Usenet/newsgroup readers
that still think they have an open mindset that isn’t preconfigured to
self-destruct or implode upon hearing, reading or observing a revised
interpretation pertaining to the planet Venus, I might actually have
that different interpretation to offer, as well as a few terrific
ideas and notions that could also prove rather interesting. However,
if you are a certain kind of faith-based and social/political closed
mindset in your forever set ways of sticking with our mainstream
status-quo of revising nothing and of allowing nothing new to
challenge your mindset, like 99% of Americans as having survived their
K12 and higher education years that seem to stick to their guns of
preconceptions and indoctrinations no matters what, then you may not
have to bother yourself with any of this because I’m only going to
keep pissing you off.

Not that I can agree with each and every new or old interpretation by
others, such as these results from Venus Express that are still
ongoing and developing will hopefully get further revised as time and
resources make our understanding better, and hopefully with fewer
preconceptions keeping us from realizing the greater potential that
such an extremely nearby planet like Venus has to offer.
http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/object/index.cfm?fobjectid=39432

Just because our government agencies and their mainstream media which
has to publish whatever is handed to them as is (or else), as well as
the rest of us having to stick with whatever’s contained within those
K12 textbooks that’s telling us about this extremely nearby planet
Venus is simply too hot for any kind of conventional Goldilocks life
as we know it, at least presumably that’s going there in the nude and
waltzing upon its hellish surface isn’t an option, doesn’t mean that
imported and/or custom engineered life couldn’t technically manage to
survive, not to mention whatever the laws of physics and applied
technology could make Venus perfectly doable even for the frail DNA/
RNA and inferior physiology of us Goldilock humans that would require
a certain level of added protection (at east I’ve never suggested
otherwise).

Gee whiz, why am I not the least bit surprised, that supposed wizards
of such all-knowing expertise in everything imaginable, like our peers
and whatever authority above them, still can’t even manage to muster
up any similar examples of extremely rugged terrain on Earth that
looks remotely as though any of it were artificially created or even
modified to suit, that is if you know what I mean (which obviously
most of you don’t). According to our mainstream peers and perhaps
even yourself plus many others of your silly denial and obfuscation
FUD-master worthy kind, there’s supposedly only inert hot rocks on
Venus that’s entirely heated by a solar greenhouse situation because,
supposedly Venus is exactly the same age and basic composition as
Earth. However, it just so happens in this instance to look as though
Venus already has at least developed one fairly complex tarmac/airport
situated rather boldly within a very rugged kind of mountainous
terrain, along with having that nifty nearby bridge and a substantial
community of multiple high-rise geometries (large geometric
structures), as well as offering any number of nearby complex natural
formations and seemingly with active dynamics taking place (at least
within connected reservoirs plus the “fluid arch”), that when taken as
a group just so happens to be oddly arranged as though offering a
perfectly rational community like infrastructure of viable logistics
that even most 5th graders could recognize.

As far as having renewable energy goes, it seems the planet Venus has
us beat by a good thousand to one, and with such local renewable
energy abundance (much of it via direct geothermal vents, active
volcanism in addition to all of that terrific atmospheric dynamic
pressure and thermal differentials) plus there’s no apparent shortages
of raw elements (including H2, H2O and O2) is where anyone half as
smart as a 5th grader could manage to survive, with loads of energy
and local resources to spare. This is not to suggest that any sort of
naked and dumbfounded Goldilocks is ever going to be a happy Venus
camper, or that loads of frozen pizza and ice cold beer wouldn’t have
to be imported from Earth. Also try keeping in mind those terrific
robust cloud layers are not made of crystal dry sulfur dust (even ESA
has had to revise their assessment for allowing 14 teratonnes as
water, and my swag interpretation still has that all-inclusive
atmosphere pegged at holding 500+ teratonnes or roughly 0.1% of that
terrific atmospheric mass). Our own extremely thin and low density
atmosphere holds at least 50e12 tonnes of H2O (possibly with GW and
AGW has that H2O saturated upwards of 100e12 tonnes).

Once again, here's that same old original cloudless GIF composite
radar obtained image file (as raw and not having been enlargement
processed) that our mainstream status-quo has been so deathly afraid
others might actually look at:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
Without even downloading the GIF monochrome image, you can still
screen zoom-in on the small area in question (less than 10% of the
composite FOV), so as to keeping the raw 1:1 pixel format and its
rather limited resolution of 225 meters/pixel, and thereby have
yourself a perfectly good look-see at interpreting whatever that sort
of 225 meter per pixel resolution has to offer, remembering that each
pixel offers a trustworthy composite of 36 confirming radar looks or
scans to begin with.

Here’s one of my basic 10:1 resampled enlargements of the very same
area that I’ve pointed out to NASA and numerous others of their
Magellan team for more than the past decade, that’s still a generic
composite derivative like their original, because it’s entirely a
product of the original SAR obtained pixel data (nothing personal
added or subtracted):
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
If you’d care to focus on anything specific, please go right ahead
and do so, because I’m not certain that my investigative and deductive
interpretation of what the image depicts is offering the best
observationology or the only deductive formulated option.

First of all, I kind of doubt the surface on average is going to be
significantly cooler than reported, however the most recent ESA data
via their Venus EXPRESS mission has been reveling surface temperature
variations plus telling of considerable atmospheric thermal
differentials that haven't been reported and/or sufficiently published
by others as having previously had essentially the same or better
science data to go by. Those polar surface temperatures could be
considerably cooler due to them strong atmospheric vortex
considerations that's causing such volumes of the upper nighttime
cryogenic atmosphere to draw substantial energy away from the much
hotter and sultry or steamy lower atmosphere, and of course that
includes its geothermally heated surface.

What we have in this image to look more closely at and deductively
interpret is simply a fair number of rather unusually complex
geometric patterns, of somewhat unusually unified or associated pixels
forming rather complex patterns that do not seem to be of entirely
random geology and erosion happenstance. However, there are a number
of quite large and unusual items that should be considered as natural,
such as the "fluid arch" and perhaps even that extremely large clover
shaped reservoir could easily be considered as something perfectly
natural (even though the geology of Earth offers us nothing remotely
close to such size and volume or geometric unified complexity).
However, that extensive and complex tarmac/airstrip as offering such
an unusually flat geometric unified item as clearly offering a raised
platform that’s situated within a mountainous terrain, simply isn't as
likely to be formed by way of any natural geology and erosion that we
know of, nor is that highly unusual bridge item and those multiple
other large scale items of multiple rectangular quarry sites, plus
having all those nearby collection of geometric shapes in a seemingly
rational community like setting, of what seems rather artificially
structural and rational infrastructure worthy is perhaps what should
be closely reviewed by others, to see what if any or all of those
could have possibly been formed by some kind of weird natural or
conceivably unnatural processes.

You folks must also have at least as good if not a whole lot better
image processing expertise for this resampling/enlargement capability,
so please do share that better result with us, in that at least we can
be on the same page and not looking at entirely different areas. If
you need some assistance or advisements with selecting and/or
utilizing a photo enlarging process, even though most photo resampling
software is self explanatorily, I’ll gladly donate my time and
resources free of charge.

If you should interpret this image as only containing perfectly
natural formations of greenhouse heated rocks and depicting perfectly
logical patterns of erosion, then you must also have any number of
reference example images obtained of terrestrial geology recorded by
similar radar imaging resolution to go by, thus supporting that
interpretation of seeing only inert hot rock and natural erosion, and
naturally we’d very much like to have a look-see at whatever is within
your observationology frame of reference that gives you this necessary
expertise, because you can’t just be making stuff like that up in
order to suit a given opinion or closed-mindset policy.

If need be, ask others (5th graders if necessary) to see whatever they
can interpret, because at least they’ll be willing to honestly share
whatever satellite or aerial observations of weird terrestrial and
other geology that supports their interpretation of whatever the
planet Venus has to offer, because you have to base such
interpretations on something other than media and textbook
infomercials and NASA approved hype, plus otherwise having a naysay
closed mindset isn’t exactly helpful. If you have some other
interpretation for those reservoirs that clearly contain something
fluid, and especially have any better idea as to that large clover
shaped reservoir, or explaining the nature of that “fluid arch” plus
anything else that natural geology, would be perfectly terrific to
hear about.

Otherwise, go to BradGuth.blogspot, my Google document pages or simply
contribute a new topic that’s related.

Just in case our GG and GG+ Usenet and Newsgroups flat-lines or flames-
out on us again, there's always my "Google-Usenet" and "Guth-Usenet"
accounts that are hosted and regulated by Google servers, as remaining
sufficiently isolated and fully functional, and for the moment they
remain open to the public and only managed by myself.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://translate.google.com/#

"REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

On Aug 19, 10:01 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

> On Aug 18, 8:25 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > NASA Science News for August 18, 2011
> > For the first time, a spacecraft far from Earth has turned and watched a
> > solar storm engulf our planet. The movie, released today during a NASA
> > press
> > conference, has galvanized solar physicists, who say it could lead to
> > important advances in space weather forecasting.
>
> > FULL STORY at:
>
> >http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/18aug_cmemo...
>
> > This is an Apple *mov file, so you need Quicktime to view it. The file
> > is
> > about
>
> > 40MB. Very impressive.
>
> > Enjoy !!
>
> The solar storn interrupted CB reception in Hagar's trailer park.
> It also shorted out the tin foil helmet Hags wears to keep TSA from
> reading
> his mind.

Indeed, Hagar was so flustered that he forgot to wear the shiny side
out.
Hags often confuses shiny side out on his helmet with skid mark side out on
his tidy whities.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)