Research Discussion: My Favorite Type Of Photo Of Space // Suns And NGC 7331 And Beyond.

My Favorite Type Of Photo Of Space // Suns And NGC 7331 And Beyond.
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-08-16 19:44:56 EST
My Favorite Type of Photo of Space // Suns and NGC 7331 and Beyond.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110812.html


If I can't see that in the after-life, I'm coming straight back for a
job with NASA and other space agencies. 100% !!!


Please make a note:
"The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry, Job at NASA".

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-sxMuAtJLaS4/Se83M4nuYnI/AAAAAAAAA8M/_fae41rXmGU/10170456-2804x1870.jpg

All 857,294,000 square miles !




___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Painius
2011-08-16 21:48:38 EST
On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:44:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>My Favorite Type of Photo of Space // Suns and NGC 7331 and Beyond.
>
>http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110812.html
>
>
>If I can't see that in the after-life, I'm coming straight back for a
>job with NASA and other space agencies. 100% !!! . . .

Hmmmmm...

"(The background galaxies') close alignment on the sky with NGC 7331
occurs just by chance. Seen here through faint foreground dust clouds
lingering above the plane of Milky Way, this visual grouping of
galaxies is also known as the Deer Lick Group."

Chance? by CHANCE? Their close alignment on the sky with NGC 7331
**AND** the plane of our galaxy (the plane of the "Milky Way", which
in this case means the faint cloud of faraway stars that represent the
plane of our galaxy as well) is all BY CHANCE?

Naahhhht likely.

They seem much like the major planets, which also exist on a flat
plane around the Sun. In fact, if you could take the Sun and the
eight planets and make them small enough, they would easily fit into a
flat pizza box. That wasn't by chance, either. There is a reason
that they are all on the same plane, the planets AND the galaxies.
Unveiling that secret will vastly increase our knowledge of the
Universe!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-08-17 05:28:51 EST
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:48:38 -0400, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:44:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>My Favorite Type of Photo of Space // Suns and NGC 7331 and Beyond.
>>
>>http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110812.html
>>
>>
>>If I can't see that in the after-life, I'm coming straight back for a
>>job with NASA and other space agencies. 100% !!! . . .


>Unveiling that secret will vastly increase our knowledge of the
>Universe!


41.0000234746557771129097542195273289230010292394876129348945601

http://img.geocaching.com/track/7de60e1d-4a4e-4cd5-9c9c-41452dae6f9f.jpg



_____________________________________________


___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Painius
2011-08-17 06:15:48 EST
On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:28:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:48:38 -0400, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:44:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>>>My Favorite Type of Photo of Space // Suns and NGC 7331 and Beyond.
>>>
>>>http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110812.html
>>>
>>>
>>>If I can't see that in the after-life, I'm coming straight back for a
>>>job with NASA and other space agencies. 100% !!! . . .
>
>
>>Unveiling that secret will vastly increase our knowledge of the
>>Universe!
>
>
>41.0000234746557771129097542195273289230010292394876129348945601
>
>http://img.geocaching.com/track/7de60e1d-4a4e-4cd5-9c9c-41452dae6f9f.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_to_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Everything_.2842.29
6 x 9 = 42

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-08-17 11:46:56 EST
On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 06:15:48 -0400, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:28:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:48:38 -0400, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:44:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>My Favorite Type of Photo of Space // Suns and NGC 7331 and Beyond.
>>>>
>>>>http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110812.html
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>If I can't see that in the after-life, I'm coming straight back for a
>>>>job with NASA and other space agencies. 100% !!! . . .
>>
>>
>>>Unveiling that secret will vastly increase our knowledge of the
>>>Universe!
>>
>>
>>41.0000234746557771129097542195273289230010292394876129348945601
>>
>>http://img.geocaching.com/track/7de60e1d-4a4e-4cd5-9c9c-41452dae6f9f.jpg
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_to_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Everything_.2842.29
>6 x 9 = 42



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson

Electroweak interaction and gravity,
and the ultimate origin of the Universe.


Sorry, it was my fault !!!

I did it !!!

I made the Universe and Earth,
so I could come here and get this blinking Flu !!!

I had the Flu for two weeks, then I got better for 2 days,
then I got the Flu again today. I love it !!!

AAaaachooo !

AArrff !



___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Painius
2011-08-18 04:14:05 EST
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:46:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 06:15:48 -0400, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:28:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:48:38 -0400, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>>On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:44:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>My Favorite Type of Photo of Space // Suns and NGC 7331 and Beyond.
>>>>>
>>>>>http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110812.html
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>If I can't see that in the after-life, I'm coming straight back for a
>>>>>job with NASA and other space agencies. 100% !!! . . .
>>>
>>>
>>>>Unveiling that secret will vastly increase our knowledge of the
>>>>Universe!
>>>
>>>
>>>41.0000234746557771129097542195273289230010292394876129348945601
>>>
>>>http://img.geocaching.com/track/7de60e1d-4a4e-4cd5-9c9c-41452dae6f9f.jpg
>>
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_to_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Everything_.2842.29
>>6 x 9 = 42
>
>
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson
>
>Electroweak interaction and gravity,
>and the ultimate origin of the Universe.
>
>
>Sorry, it was my fault !!!
>
>I did it !!!
>
>I made the Universe and Earth,
>so I could come here and get this blinking Flu !!!
>
>I had the Flu for two weeks, then I got better for 2 days,
>then I got the Flu again today. I love it !!!
>
>AAaaachooo !
>
>AArrff !

I *do* hope you feel better, Sir Knight of all Objects Flying and
Unidentified!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-08-18 05:02:41 EST
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 04:14:05 -0400, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:46:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 06:15:48 -0400, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:28:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:48:38 -0400, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
>>>>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:44:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>>>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>My Favorite Type of Photo of Space // Suns and NGC 7331 and Beyond.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110812.html
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>If I can't see that in the after-life, I'm coming straight back for a
>>>>>>job with NASA and other space agencies. 100% !!! . . .
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>Unveiling that secret will vastly increase our knowledge of the
>>>>>Universe!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>41.0000234746557771129097542195273289230010292394876129348945601
>>>>
>>>>http://img.geocaching.com/track/7de60e1d-4a4e-4cd5-9c9c-41452dae6f9f.jpg
>>>
>>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_to_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Everything_.2842.29
>>>6 x 9 = 42
>>
>>
>>
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson
>>
>>Electroweak interaction and gravity,
>>and the ultimate origin of the Universe.
>>
>>
>>Sorry, it was my fault !!!
>>
>>I did it !!!
>>
>>I made the Universe and Earth,
>>so I could come here and get this blinking Flu !!!
>>
>>I had the Flu for two weeks, then I got better for 2 days,
>>then I got the Flu again today. I love it !!!
>>
>>AAaaachooo !
>>
>>AArrff !
>
>I *do* hope you feel better, Sir Knight of all Objects Flying and
>Unidentified!

Thank You !

I will be better ASAP ready for the front-lines !!!

http://images.defensetech.org/images/Galaga.jpg






___________________

___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron