Research Discussion: Whitley Strieber // The Key // Coast To Coast AM

Whitley Strieber // The Key // Coast To Coast AM

Whitley Strieber // The Key // Coast to Coast AM

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/06/19

I listened to that twice last night.

Very Woooo Woo !

For example, he said...
"We are trapped on Earth and don't have anti-gravity craft, because
the inventor was killed in the Holocaust".

Penn & Teller really need to hear that !!!

http://www.sho.com/site/ptbs/home.do

http://www.martialdevelopment.com/wordpress/wp-content/images/penn-teller-bullshit.jpg

Animated...

http://deejaydoubleyou.com/Daily%20Blog/files/page2_blog_entry26_1.gif

P.S.
Penn & Teller's "souls were harvested by aliens
ready to put into alien robots".

http://www.eventmonsters.com/showimages/6023728.jpg

_______________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Rocky

> Whitley Strieber // The Key // Coast to Coast AM
>
> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/06/19

Yep, that was a good one and oddly enough is one of the few authors that I
have seen him in person.

Here was another one I thought was pretty good but it would have really been
neat if she referred to the Jets as CGI images.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/05/03

More about the above remark at:
http://septemberclues.info/

Maybe you can help me. I'm looking the episode of Coast to Coast that was
on sometime this year where someone claims to have gone forward in time and
saw part of Washington DC under water.

Rocky

BDK
2011-08-17 11:52:27 EST
In article <qbqdnewrdYDrRNbTnZ2dnUVZ_hydnZ2d@giganews.com>,
w*e@att.net says...

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
> > Whitley Strieber // The Key // Coast to Coast AM
> >
> > http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/06/19
>
> Yep, that was a good one and oddly enough is one of the few authors that I
> have seen him in person.
>
> Here was another one I thought was pretty good but it would have really been
> neat if she referred to the Jets as CGI images.
> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/05/03
>
> More about the above remark at:
> http://septemberclues.info/
>
> Maybe you can help me. I'm looking the episode of Coast to Coast that was
> on sometime this year where someone claims to have gone forward in time and
> saw part of Washington DC under water.
>
> Rocky

And you think people can go forward and backwards in time?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:08:58 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>> Whitley Strieber // The Key // Coast to Coast AM
>>
>> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/06/19
>
>Yep, that was a good one and oddly enough is one of the few authors that I
>have seen him in person.
>
>Here was another one I thought was pretty good but it would have really been
>neat if she referred to the Jets as CGI images.
> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/05/03

Yeah, I studied that stuff from Rense Radio.

>More about the above remark at:
> http://septemberclues.info

"was just a computer-animated, pre-fabricated movie." <<< Wrong.

Because the videos contained evidence of gray planes with a device on
the belly of the planes.

>Maybe you can help me. I'm looking the episode of Coast to Coast that was
>on sometime this year where someone claims to have gone forward in time and
>saw part of Washington DC under water.

I haven't heard a C2C show about "Washington DC under water".
I will mention it in UseNet if/when I listen to that show.

But recently I saw a video of Alex Collier from 1995 talking about
Japan being attacked and then underwater.

______________________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Rocky
2011-08-17 12:11:52 EST

"Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote in message

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> Whitley Strieber // The Key // Coast to Coast AM
>>
>> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/06/19
>
> Yep, that was a good one and oddly enough is one of the few authors that I
> have seen him in person.
>
> Here was another one I thought was pretty good but it would have really
> been neat if she referred to the Jets as CGI images.
> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/05/03
>
> More about the above remark at:
> http://septemberclues.info/
>
> Maybe you can help me. I'm looking the episode of Coast to Coast that was
> on sometime this year where someone claims to have gone forward in time
> and saw part of Washington DC under water.

I found the episode I was looking for and I found the particular part of
that episode that I was looking for too. It is in the first 10 minutes of
hour 2 at:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/05/17

About 16 minutes into the same hour he talks about 9/11 but he really
doesn't say anything. Fact is that jets that rammed the Twin Towers were
not AA or UA but CGI.

Rocky

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:11:52 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>"Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> Whitley Strieber // The Key // Coast to Coast AM
>>>
>>> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/06/19
>>
>> Yep, that was a good one and oddly enough is one of the few authors that I
>> have seen him in person.
>>
>> Here was another one I thought was pretty good but it would have really
>> been neat if she referred to the Jets as CGI images.
>> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/05/03
>>
>> More about the above remark at:
>> http://septemberclues.info/
>>
>> Maybe you can help me. I'm looking the episode of Coast to Coast that was
>> on sometime this year where someone claims to have gone forward in time
>> and saw part of Washington DC under water.
>
>I found the episode I was looking for and I found the particular part of
>that episode that I was looking for too. It is in the first 10 minutes of
>hour 2 at:
> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/05/17

Tonight I was listening to July archives,
and the show about Mega Disasters
also mentioned "Washington DC under water"
but just as a possibility from something like a meteor
smashing into the nearby coast.

>About 16 minutes into the same hour he talks about 9/11 but he really
>doesn't say anything. Fact is that jets that rammed the Twin Towers were
>not AA or UA but CGI.

I doubt it.
See my other reply.
And watch this...

"9/11 In Plane Site"

_______________________

> On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:08:58 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>
>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> Whitley Strieber // The Key // Coast to Coast AM
>>>
>>> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/06/19
>>
>>Yep, that was a good one and oddly enough is one of the few authors that I
>>have seen him in person.
>>
>>Here was another one I thought was pretty good but it would have really
>>been
>>neat if she referred to the Jets as CGI images.
>> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/05/03
>
> Yeah, I studied that stuff from Rense Radio.
>
>>More about the above remark at:
>> http://septemberclues.info
>
> "was just a computer-animated, pre-fabricated movie." <<< Wrong.
>
> Because the videos contained evidence of gray planes with a device on
> the belly of the planes.

Don't put your concentration on the jets first. Look at the washed out
background and the fact that the Twin Towers had a black border because
those two items indicate things that will be done to videos when someone
adds CGI graphics.

Now put your concentration on the Jets. Lets say for a bit that the
animators wanted to have some fun with the public knowing they would be
helpless to do anything so they added graphics that made it look like
something was fired from the CGI jet right before it rammed the tower. In
other words by adding more CGI graphics they helped to conceal the fact it
was nearly all CGI graphics.

>>Maybe you can help me. I'm looking the episode of Coast to Coast that was
>>on sometime this year where someone claims to have gone forward in time
>>and
>>saw part of Washington DC under water.
>
> I haven't heard a C2C show about "Washington DC under water".
> I will mention it in UseNet if/when I listen to that show.

I found it on my second try. It was the May 17, 2011 show and the second
hour. BTW that was the same show that explained how the spraying of
Chemtrails might have started.

> But recently I saw a video of Alex Collier from 1995 talking about
> Japan being attacked and then underwater.

Seems there were a few people that called that one.

Rocky

Rocky

> I doubt it.
> See my other reply.
> And watch this...
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2361717427531377078
>
> "9/11 In Plane Site"

I thought that was a great video when I watched it a while ago but I can't
remember if that video questioned the reflection on the car windshield
because that refection points to a screw up when adding a CGI.

The so called live shots were really 17 seconds late and since the CGI jet
could have been added anytime then all someone had to do in those 17 seconds
was switch to a modified recording with the CGI jet. Proof that happened is
supported by the fact a hovering helicopter suddenly disappeared.

Back to the video. You have to admit he knows the alleged jet at the
PentaCON was bogus so why doesn't he suspect the jets in New York were bogus
too?

Rocky

BDK
2011-08-17 13:07:11 EST
In article <5P2dnQnIB6hzbNbTnZ2dnUVZ_s2dnZ2d@giganews.com>,
w*e@att.net says...

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I doubt it.
> > See my other reply.
> > And watch this...
> >
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2361717427531377078
> >
> > "9/11 In Plane Site"
>
> I thought that was a great video when I watched it a while ago but I can't
> remember if that video questioned the reflection on the car windshield
> because that refection points to a screw up when adding a CGI.
>
> The so called live shots were really 17 seconds late and since the CGI jet
> could have been added anytime then all someone had to do in those 17 seconds
> was switch to a modified recording with the CGI jet. Proof that happened is
> supported by the fact a hovering helicopter suddenly disappeared.
>
> Back to the video. You have to admit he knows the alleged jet at the
> PentaCON was bogus so why doesn't he suspect the jets in New York were bogus
> too?
>
> Rocky

Your disorganized thinking is amazing. Claiming facts on visual and
auditory hallucinations is a real stretch.

--

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:40:18 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>> On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:08:58 -0500, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>Yep, that was a good one and oddly enough is one of the few authors that I
>>>have seen him in person.
>>>
>>>Here was another one I thought was pretty good but it would have really
>>>been
>>>neat if she referred to the Jets as CGI images.
>>> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/05/03
>>
>> Yeah, I studied that stuff from Rense Radio.
>>
>>>More about the above remark at:
>>> http://septemberclues.info
>>
>> "was just a computer-animated, pre-fabricated movie." <<< Wrong.
>>
>> Because the videos contained evidence of gray planes with a device on
>> the belly of the planes.
>
>Don't put your concentration on the jets first.

No, because there are people on the ground also saying the plane/s
were not passenger airlines.

> Lets say for a bit that they
>wanted to have some fun with the public...

And put several thousands of people like you on the internet.

;-)

>> But recently I saw a video of Alex Collier from 1995 talking about
>> Japan being attacked and then underwater.
>
>Seems there were a few people that called that one.

Alex Collier might be a Cabal Shill KGB Non-Terrestrial Officer.
(Helping the evil Andromedans)

http://seds.org/messier/Png/m31.png