Research Discussion: A Comment From The Dark Side ...

A Comment From The Dark Side ...

... i.e., a Nigger telling it like it is ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9zH-mYM

I think the Bummer is sinking like the Titanic ...

On Aug 11, 6:10 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     ... i.e., a Nigger telling it like it is ...
>
>    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9zH-mYM
>
>     I think the Bummer is sinking like the Titanic ...

If so, he's using your butt-hole for his ore-lock.

Just in case GG and GG+ Usenet and Newsgroups flatlines or flames-out
on us again, there's always my "Google-Usenet" and "Guth-Usenet"
accounts that are hosted and regulated by Google servers, as having
remained sufficiently isolated and fully functional, and for the
moment they are open to the public and only managed by myself.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://translate.google.com/#

On Aug 11, 6:10 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... i.e., a Nigger telling it like it is ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9zH-mYM
>
> I think the Bummer is sinking like the Titanic ...

If so, he's using your butt-hole for his ore-lock.

*** You uneducated slobovian ... it's OAR-lock ...
God, are you intercoursing retarded ...
You know, people who 1) have no picture ID and
2) have no command of the English language,
should not be able to vote ... especially not for a
dumb Community Organizing Nigger.

On Aug 11, 8:19 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 11, 6:10 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... i.e., a Nigger telling it like it is ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9zH-mYM
>
> > I think the Bummer is sinking like the Titanic ...
>
> If so, he's using your butt-hole for his ore-lock.
>
> *** You uneducated slobovian ... it's OAR-lock ...
> God, are you intercoursing retarded ...
> You know, people who 1) have no picture ID and
> 2) have no command of the English language,
> should not be able to vote ... especially not for a
> dumb Community Organizing Nigger.

Good for you. How come you're not in charge of anything besides the
trailer park cesspool. Do your redneck home-schooled kids look and
act exactly like yourself, or is their father still an unknown?

Just in case GG and GG+ Usenet and Newsgroups flatlines or flames-out
on us again, there's always my "Google-Usenet" and "Guth-Usenet"
accounts that are hosted and regulated by Google servers, as having
remained sufficiently isolated and fully functional, and for the
moment they are open to the public and only managed by myself.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://translate.google.com/#

Jake
2011-08-12 08:25:59 EST
On Aug 12, 12:06 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 11, 8:19 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 11, 6:10 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > ... i.e., a Nigger telling it like it is ...
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9zH-mYM
>
> > > I think the Bummer is sinking like the Titanic ...
>
> > If so, he's using your butt-hole for his ore-lock.
>
> > *** You uneducated slobovian ... it's OAR-lock ...
> > God, are you intercoursing retarded ...
> > You know, people who 1) have no picture ID and
> > 2) have no command of the English language,
> > should not be able to vote ... especially not for a
> > dumb Community Organizing Nigger.
>
> Good for you.  How come you're not in charge of anything besides the
> trailer park cesspool.  Do your redneck home-schooled kids look and
> act exactly like yourself, or is their father still an unknown?
>
> Just in case GG and GG+ Usenet and Newsgroups flatlines or flames-out
> on us again, there's always my "Google-Usenet" and "Guth-Usenet"
> accounts that are hosted and regulated by Google servers, as having
> remained sufficiently isolated and fully functional, and for the
> moment they are open to the public and only managed by myself.
>  http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
>  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
>
>  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
>  http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
>  http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Hagar collects elephant turds from the local zoo to feed his family.
Enough said.
Jake.

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Aug 11, 6:10 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... i.e., a Nigger telling it like it is ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9zH-mYM
>
> I think the Bummer is sinking like the Titanic ...

If so, he's using your butt-hole for his ore-lock.

*** You uneducated slobovian ... it's OAR-lock ...
God, are you intercoursing retarded ...
You know, people who 1) have no picture ID and
2) have no command of the English language,
should not be able to vote ... especially not for a
dumb Community Organizing Nigger.

****************
Did you see how the good people of Iowa jumped Romney's butt and lambasted
what corporations are doing to America. Romney's response was, "Corporations
are people, too." What a fucktard. The ideal Republican ticket is Romney
and Bachmann. A crook and a crazy. Bwaaahaaahaaahaaahaaa.

On Aug 12, 9:53 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> On Aug 11, 6:10 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... i.e., a Nigger telling it like it is ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9zH-mYM
>
> > I think the Bummer is sinking like the Titanic ...
>
> If so, he's using your butt-hole for his ore-lock.
>
> *** You uneducated slobovian ... it's OAR-lock ...
> God, are you intercoursing retarded ...
> You know, people who 1) have no picture ID and
> 2) have no command of the English language,
> should not be able to vote ... especially not for a
> dumb Community Organizing Nigger.
>
> ****************
> Did you see how the good people of Iowa jumped Romney's butt and lambasted
> what corporations are doing to America. Romney's response was, "Corporations
> are people, too."  What a fucktard.  The ideal Republican ticket is Romney
> and Bachmann.  A crook and a crazy.  Bwaaahaaahaaahaaahaaa.

With HVAC as their Secretary of State, Hager in charge of FEMA and BDK
running the Pentagon, not to mention their pretend-Atheist rabbi Saul
Levy replacing Kissinger. What could possibly go wrong? (besides WW3)

> are people, too." What a fucktard. The ideal Republican ticket is Romney
> and Bachmann. A crook and a crazy. Bwaaahaaahaaahaaahaaa.

... or we could re-elect the inept Nigger and drive the final
nail into the coffin of what once was America.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> are people, too." What a fucktard. The ideal Republican ticket is Romney
> and Bachmann. A crook and a crazy. Bwaaahaaahaaahaaahaaa.

... or we could re-elect the inept Nigger and drive the final
nail into the coffin of what once was America.

**********
The Republicans have pretty much already done that.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> are people, too." What a fucktard. The ideal Republican ticket is
>> Romney and Bachmann. A crook and a crazy. Bwaaahaaahaaahaaahaaa.
>>

> ... or we could re-elect the inept Nigger and drive the final
> nail into the coffin of what once was America.

> The Republicans have pretty much already done that.

*** You ignorant putz ... the Niger, circa 2008 on his campaign trail:
"Let me be clear, we can resolve the oil crisis overnight by just inflating
out tires properly" ... bwahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhh
Troll, we don't sweat idiots ... and that's why you should also keep your
moronic yap shut.