Research Discussion: Water On Mars ... One More Time, For The Really Dense ...

Water On Mars ... One More Time, For The Really Dense ...

And that'd be you, Bast, you, GuthBall and that "No-Bell" ringer
BeeertBrain. The overwhelming consensus is: there is abundant
water on Mars, just below its surface. This comes from real live
NASA Scientists and not from a collection of mentally challenged
USENET hacks, assorted Truthers, Moon Landing Hoaxers and
UFO abductees, yearning for more anal probing.

http://news.yahoo.com/potential-mars-water-big-deal-scientists-105002412.html

For you nay-sayers: Explain why Titan, Europa and Enceladus are completely
covered in water ice, thus completely negating your futile arguments that
water in our Solar System only exists on Earth and
that it is a rarity in our Galaxy/the Universe; these are statements
made by one or more of you numbnutzes ... so, let the finger
pointing begin.

On Aug 10, 7:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> And that'd be you, Bast, you, GuthBall and that "No-Bell" ringer
> BeeertBrain.  The overwhelming consensus is: there is abundant
> water on Mars, just below its surface. This comes from real live
> NASA Scientists and not from a collection of mentally challenged
> USENET hacks, assorted Truthers, Moon Landing Hoaxers and
> UFO abductees, yearning for more anal probing.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/potential-mars-water-big-deal-scientists-105002...
>
> For you nay-sayers:  Explain why Titan, Europa and Enceladus are completely
> covered in water ice, thus completely negating your futile arguments that
> water in our Solar System only exists on Earth and
> that it is a rarity in our Galaxy/the Universe; these are statements
> made by one or more of you numbnutzes ... so, let the finger
> pointing begin.

Most of us nay-sayers have maintained that deep underground water
could exist on Mars, as well as within our moon (Venus is surrounded
by teratonnes of easily accessible water, with more on the way).
Ideally for Mars it would need a layer of fused basalt in order to
keep its molecular liquid form from subliming into vapor and
vanishing. A sufficient layer of compacted dry-ice could also do the
trick, but certainly not forever, though I'd doubt Mars dry-ice is
compacted.

Btw; Titan is not actually covered with water-ice, and those other
moons are still only subjectively interpreted as having solid water-
ice (other than made available from within). Ice in a vacuum doesn't
last very long unless it's kept extremely cold all the time.

"The surface of Titan has been described as "complex, fluid-processed,
[and] geologically young." Meaning it was captured and otherwise
tidal modulated.

Just in case GG Usenet flatlines again, there's always my "Google-
Usenet" and " Guth-Usenet" accounts that are hosted and regulated by
Google servers, as sufficiently isolated and fully functional, and for
the moment they are open to the public.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://translate.google.com/#

Bast
2011-08-10 11:19:24 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> And that'd be you, Bast, you, GuthBall and that "No-Bell" ringer
> BeeertBrain. The overwhelming consensus is: there is abundant
> water on Mars, just below its surface. This comes from real live
> NASA Scientists and not from a collection of mentally challenged
> USENET hacks, assorted Truthers, Moon Landing Hoaxers and
> UFO abductees, yearning for more anal probing.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/potential-mars-water-big-deal-scientists-105002412.html
>
> For you nay-sayers: Explain why Titan, Europa and Enceladus are
> completely covered in water ice, thus completely negating your futile
> arguments that water in our Solar System only exists on Earth and
> that it is a rarity in our Galaxy/the Universe; these are statements
> made by one or more of you numbnutzes ... so, let the finger
> pointing begin.

I'm sure Carnival Cruises, and Aquafina, are looking into making money off
all that water, as you read this.

Geez Hagar, YOU REALLY ARE LOSING IT

On Aug 10, 8:19 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > And that'd be you, Bast, you, GuthBall and that "No-Bell" ringer
> > BeeertBrain.  The overwhelming consensus is: there is abundant
> > water on Mars, just below its surface. This comes from real live
> > NASA Scientists and not from a collection of mentally challenged
> > USENET hacks, assorted Truthers, Moon Landing Hoaxers and
> > UFO abductees, yearning for more anal probing.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/potential-mars-water-big-deal-scientists-105002...
>
> > For you nay-sayers:  Explain why Titan, Europa and Enceladus are
> > completely covered in water ice, thus completely negating your futile
> > arguments that water in our Solar System only exists on Earth and
> > that it is a rarity in our Galaxy/the Universe; these are statements
> > made by one or more of you numbnutzes ... so, let the finger
> > pointing begin.
>
> I'm sure Carnival Cruises, and Aquafina,  are looking into making money off
> all that water, as you read this.
>
> Geez Hagar, YOU REALLY ARE LOSING IT

Actually, if there were a protected cache of water-ice would be a good
thing. The teratonnes of easily accessible water surrounding Venus is
certainly worth knowing and appreciating, because that means we do not
have to pack along any spare beer when we go to Venus.

Here's that same old original cloudless GIF composite radar obtained
image file (as raw and not having been enlargement processed) that our
mainstream status-quo has been so deathly afraid others might look
at:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
Without even downloading the GIF monochrome image, you can still
screen zoom-in on the small area in question (less than 10% of the
composite FOV), so as to keeping the raw 1:1 pixel format and its
rather limited resolution of 225 meters/pixel, and thereby have
yourself a good look-see at interpreting whatever that sort of 225
meter per pixel resolution has to offer.

Once again, here’s one of my 10:1 enlargements of the very same area
that I’ve pointed out to NASA and others of their Magellan team for
more than the past decade, that’s still a generic composite derivative
like their original:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
If you’d care to focus on anything specific, please do so, because I’m
not certain that my interpretation of the image is the best or only
option.

Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 07:47:40 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>And...

>http://news.yahoo.com/potential-mars-water-big-deal-scientists-105002412.html

And, Water on Mars for the Water Car !!!

http://www.waterfuelcell.org

____________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Aug 10, 7:47 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> And that'd be you, Bast, you, GuthBall and that "No-Bell" ringer
> BeeertBrain. The overwhelming consensus is: there is abundant
> water on Mars, just below its surface. This comes from real live
> NASA Scientists and not from a collection of mentally challenged
> USENET hacks, assorted Truthers, Moon Landing Hoaxers and
> UFO abductees, yearning for more anal probing.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/potential-mars-water-big-deal-scientists-105002...
>
> For you nay-sayers: Explain why Titan, Europa and Enceladus are completely
> covered in water ice, thus completely negating your futile arguments that
> water in our Solar System only exists on Earth and
> that it is a rarity in our Galaxy/the Universe; these are statements
> made by one or more of you numbnutzes ... so, let the finger
> pointing begin.

Most of us nay-sayers have maintained that deep underground water
could exist on Mars, as well as within our moon (Venus is surrounded
by teratonnes of easily accessible water, with more on the way).
Ideally for Mars it would need a layer of fused basalt in order to
keep its molecular liquid form from subliming into vapor and
vanishing. A sufficient layer of compacted dry-ice could also do the
trick, but certainly not forever, though I'd doubt Mars dry-ice is
compacted.

Btw; Titan is not actually covered with water-ice, and those other
moons are still only subjectively interpreted as having solid water-
ice (other than made available from within). Ice in a vacuum doesn't
last very long unless it's kept extremely cold all the time.

*** My apologies to you, GuthBall ... I meant to say TRITON
instead of Titan. Gee, I do hope you can forgive me.

G=EMC^2
2011-08-10 17:10:43 EST
On Aug 10, 11:19 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 10, 7:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > And that'd be you, Bast, you, GuthBall and that "No-Bell" ringer
> > BeeertBrain.  The overwhelming consensus is: there is abundant
> > water on Mars, just below its surface. This comes from real live
> > NASA Scientists and not from a collection of mentally challenged
> > USENET hacks, assorted Truthers, Moon Landing Hoaxers and
> > UFO abductees, yearning for more anal probing.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/potential-mars-water-big-deal-scientists-105002...
>
> > For you nay-sayers:  Explain why Titan, Europa and Enceladus are completely
> > covered in water ice, thus completely negating your futile arguments that
> > water in our Solar System only exists on Earth and
> > that it is a rarity in our Galaxy/the Universe; these are statements
> > made by one or more of you numbnutzes ... so, let the finger
> > pointing begin.
>
> Most of us nay-sayers have maintained that deep underground water
> could exist on Mars, as well as within our moon (Venus is surrounded
> by teratonnes of easily accessible water, with more on the way).
> Ideally for Mars it would need a layer of fused basalt in order to
> keep its molecular liquid form from subliming into vapor and
> vanishing.  A sufficient layer of compacted dry-ice could also do the
> trick, but certainly not forever, though I'd doubt Mars dry-ice is
> compacted.
>
> Btw;  Titan is not actually covered with water-ice, and those other
> moons are still only subjectively interpreted as having solid water-
> ice (other than made available from within).  Ice in a vacuum doesn't
> last very long unless it's kept extremely cold all the time.
>
> "The surface of Titan has been described as "complex, fluid-processed,
> [and] geologically young."  Meaning it was captured and otherwise
> tidal modulated.
>
> Just in case GG Usenet flatlines again, there's always my "Google-
> Usenet" and " Guth-Usenet" accounts that are hosted and regulated by
> Google servers, as sufficiently isolated and fully functional, and for
> the moment they are open to the public.
>  http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
>  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
>
>  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
>  http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
>  http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

I have posted for years 200 feet down is water and mud. Mars also has
red clams. (no lobsters) On Mars surface you need those Mafia NASA
$25,000,000 toilets Under ground you can shit and flush. All this is
reality TreBert

On Aug 10, 2:09 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 10, 7:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > And that'd be you, Bast, you, GuthBall and that "No-Bell" ringer
> > BeeertBrain. The overwhelming consensus is: there is abundant
> > water on Mars, just below its surface. This comes from real live
> > NASA Scientists and not from a collection of mentally challenged
> > USENET hacks, assorted Truthers, Moon Landing Hoaxers and
> > UFO abductees, yearning for more anal probing.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/potential-mars-water-big-deal-scientists-105002...
>
> > For you nay-sayers: Explain why Titan, Europa and Enceladus are completely
> > covered in water ice, thus completely negating your futile arguments that
> > water in our Solar System only exists on Earth and
> > that it is a rarity in our Galaxy/the Universe; these are statements
> > made by one or more of you numbnutzes ... so, let the finger
> > pointing begin.
>
> Most of us nay-sayers have maintained that deep underground water
> could exist on Mars, as well as within our moon (Venus is surrounded
> by teratonnes of easily accessible water, with more on the way).
> Ideally for Mars it would need a layer of fused basalt in order to
> keep its molecular liquid form from subliming into vapor and
> vanishing.  A sufficient layer of compacted dry-ice could also do the
> trick, but certainly not forever, though I'd doubt Mars dry-ice is
> compacted.
>
> Btw;  Titan is not actually covered with water-ice, and those other
> moons are still only subjectively interpreted as having solid water-
> ice (other than made available from within).  Ice in a vacuum doesn't
> last very long unless it's kept extremely cold all the time.
>
> *** My apologies to you, GuthBall ... I meant to say TRITON
>  instead of Titan.  Gee, I do hope you can forgive me.

Yes I can, and that's big of you to admit you're human and have your
redneck fair share of brain-farts.

Of course its nifty retrograde orbit really speaks rather boldly for
being captured, so I wonder where icy Triton originated, and where
along the way it picked up all of that water-ice.

Just in case our GG and GG+ Usenet and Newsgroups flatlines or flames-
out again, there's always my "Google-Usenet" and "Guth-Usenet"
accounts that are hosted and regulated by Google servers, as remaining
sufficiently isolated and fully functional, and for the moment they
are open to the public and only managed by myself.

On Aug 10, 2:10 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Aug 10, 11:19 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 10, 7:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > And that'd be you, Bast, you, GuthBall and that "No-Bell" ringer
> > > BeeertBrain.  The overwhelming consensus is: there is abundant
> > > water on Mars, just below its surface. This comes from real live
> > > NASA Scientists and not from a collection of mentally challenged
> > > USENET hacks, assorted Truthers, Moon Landing Hoaxers and
> > > UFO abductees, yearning for more anal probing.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/potential-mars-water-big-deal-scientists-105002...
>
> > > For you nay-sayers:  Explain why Titan, Europa and Enceladus are completely
> > > covered in water ice, thus completely negating your futile arguments that
> > > water in our Solar System only exists on Earth and
> > > that it is a rarity in our Galaxy/the Universe; these are statements
> > > made by one or more of you numbnutzes ... so, let the finger
> > > pointing begin.
>
> > Most of us nay-sayers have maintained that deep underground water
> > could exist on Mars, as well as within our moon (Venus is surrounded
> > by teratonnes of easily accessible water, with more on the way).
> > Ideally for Mars it would need a layer of fused basalt in order to
> > keep its molecular liquid form from subliming into vapor and
> > vanishing.  A sufficient layer of compacted dry-ice could also do the
> > trick, but certainly not forever, though I'd doubt Mars dry-ice is
> > compacted.
>
> > Btw;  Titan is not actually covered with water-ice, and those other
> > moons are still only subjectively interpreted as having solid water-
> > ice (other than made available from within).  Ice in a vacuum doesn't
> > last very long unless it's kept extremely cold all the time.
>
> > "The surface of Titan has been described as "complex, fluid-processed,
> > [and] geologically young."  Meaning it was captured and otherwise
> > tidal modulated.
>
> > Just in case GG Usenet flatlines again, there's always my "Google-
> > Usenet" and " Guth-Usenet" accounts that are hosted and regulated by
> > Google servers, as sufficiently isolated and fully functional, and for
> > the moment they are open to the public.
> >  http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
> >  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
>
> >  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
> >  http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
> >  http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
> >  http://translate.google.com/#
> >  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”
>
> I have posted for years 200 feet down is water and mud. Mars also has
> red clams. (no lobsters)  On Mars surface you need those Mafia NASA
> $25,000,000 toilets  Under ground you can shit and flush. All this is
> reality   TreBert

No doubt you have this one figured out for us, and to think it didn't
cost the taxpayers one cent.

Perhaps 200' (61 meters) down at the equator, or just a meter or so
below the surface near those polar dry-ice caps is an icy brine, and
those red clams.

Just in case our GG and GG+ Usenet and Newsgroups flatlines or flames-
out again, there's always my "Google-Usenet" and "Guth-Usenet"
accounts that are hosted and regulated by Google servers, as remaining
sufficiently isolated and fully functional, and for the moment they
are open to the public and only managed by myself.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://translate.google.com/#

G=EMC^2
2011-08-11 08:18:22 EST
On Aug 10, 5:31 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 10, 2:10 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:

> > > Most of us nay-sayers have maintained that deep underground water
> > > could exist on Mars, as well as within our moon (Venus is surrounded
> > > by teratonnes of easily accessible water, with more on the way).
> > > Ideally for Mars it would need a layer of fused basalt in order to
> > > keep its molecular liquid form from subliming into vapor and
> > > vanishing.  A sufficient layer of compacted dry-ice could also do the
> > > trick, but certainly not forever, though I'd doubt Mars dry-ice is
> > > compacted.
>
> > > Btw;  Titan is not actually covered with water-ice, and those other
> > > moons are still only subjectively interpreted as having solid water-
> > > ice (other than made available from within).  Ice in a vacuum doesn't
> > > last very long unless it's kept extremely cold all the time.
>
> > > "The surface of Titan has been described as "complex, fluid-processed,
> > > [and] geologically young."  Meaning it was captured and otherwise
> > > tidal modulated.
>
> > > Just in case GG Usenet flatlines again, there's always my "Google-
> > > Usenet" and " Guth-Usenet" accounts that are hosted and regulated by
> > > Google servers, as sufficiently isolated and fully functional, and for
> > > the moment they are open to the public.
> > >  http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
> > >  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
>
> > >  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
> > >  http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
> > >  http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
> > >  http://translate.google.com/#
> > >  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”
>
> > I have posted for years 200 feet down is water and mud. Mars also has
> > red clams. (no lobsters)  On Mars surface you need those Mafia NASA
> > $25,000,000 toilets  Under ground you can shit and flush. All this is
> > reality   TreBert
>
> No doubt you have this one figured out for us, and to think it didn't
> cost the taxpayers one cent.
>
> Perhaps 200' (61 meters) down at the equator, or just a meter or so
> below the surface near those polar dry-ice caps is an icy brine, and
> those red clams.
>
> Just in case our GG and GG+ Usenet and Newsgroups flatlines or flames-
> out again, there's always my "Google-Usenet" and "Guth-Usenet"
> accounts that are hosted and regulated by Google servers, as remaining
> sufficiently isolated and fully functional, and for the moment they
> are open to the public and only managed by myself.
>  http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
>  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
>  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
>  http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
>  http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

BG Those Mars clams are red because of all that iron. They leave an
after taste. Best to wash them down with beer Mafia NASA is stating
that white at Mars north pole is beer foam. Why not TreBert