Research Discussion: Shock And Awe In Wisconsin !!!

Shock And Awe In Wisconsin !!!

The Conservative (read: the sane) Incumbents successfully
deflected the attacking Union Scum financed Liberals (read:
the insane) to validate Scott Walker and his decision to trim
the union hoodlum's wings.
Despite pumping millions upon millions into a campaign of gross
lies and distortions, the people of Wisconsin (read: tax payers)
won in the end. The assault of the leeches and parasites has
been stopped dead in its tracks, saving Wisconsin from financial
ruin and putting an end to theft by union extortion..

http://news.yahoo.com/wis-gop-holds-off-democrats-recall-elections-052219906.html

I do hope the noTrolls and the TOIDI KILGOREs of the land
will read this, since the recall was part of their wet dreams of
things that COULD happen, but, alas, didn't. Goes to prove
that sane people still outnumber the morons and idiots and leeches
of the Liberal establishment by a good margin.

Let California be next. They are already floating attack ads
against signing an upcoming State Referendum petition making
it illegal for employers to withhold Union Scum dues from the
employees' paychecks, so that the hoodlum enforcers don't
have to do it and get their shark-skin suits dirty, thus occupying
the hoods with collecting the fees individually and keeping
them from politicking with their Liberal benefactors.
They will also find out how hard it is to separate union members
from their hard-earned money by demanding exorbitant union
dues strictly for political reasons and to perpetuate the continued
rape and plunder of the public coffers.

G=EMC^2
2011-08-10 17:03:31 EST
On Aug 10, 9:41 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Conservative (read: the sane) Incumbents successfully
> deflected the attacking Union Scum financed Liberals (read:
> the insane) to validate Scott Walker and his decision to trim
> the union hoodlum's wings.
> Despite pumping millions upon millions into a campaign of gross
> lies and distortions, the people of Wisconsin (read: tax payers)
> won in the end.  The assault of the leeches and parasites has
> been stopped dead in its tracks, saving Wisconsin from financial
> ruin and putting an end to theft by union extortion..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/wis-gop-holds-off-democrats-recall-elections-05...
>
> I do hope the noTrolls and the TOIDI KILGOREs of the land
> will read this, since the recall was  part of their wet dreams of
> things that COULD happen, but, alas, didn't.  Goes to prove
> that sane people still outnumber the morons and idiots and leeches
> of the Liberal establishment by a good margin.
>
> Let California be next. They are already floating attack ads
> against signing an upcoming State Referendum petition making
> it illegal for employers to withhold Union Scum dues from the
> employees' paychecks, so that the hoodlum enforcers don't
> have to do it and get their shark-skin suits dirty, thus occupying
> the hoods with collecting the fees individually and keeping
> them from politicking with their Liberal benefactors.
> They will also find out how hard it is to separate union members
> from their hard-earned money by demanding exorbitant union
> dues strictly for political reasons and to perpetuate the continued
> rape and plunder of the public coffers.

In Florida governor Rick Scott stole 1.7 billion from federal
coffers(medicare) He is just one GOPer,and stole more money than all
USA unions. Using his name in vain in Florida,and your last ride is in
a Waste Management dump truck. Get the picture TreBert

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Aug 10, 9:41 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Conservative (read: the sane) Incumbents successfully
> deflected the attacking Union Scum financed Liberals (read:
> the insane) to validate Scott Walker and his decision to trim
> the union hoodlum's wings.
> Despite pumping millions upon millions into a campaign of gross
> lies and distortions, the people of Wisconsin (read: tax payers)
> won in the end. The assault of the leeches and parasites has
> been stopped dead in its tracks, saving Wisconsin from financial
> ruin and putting an end to theft by union extortion..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/wis-gop-holds-off-democrats-recall-elections-05...
>
> I do hope the noTrolls and the TOIDI KILGOREs of the land
> will read this, since the recall was part of their wet dreams of
> things that COULD happen, but, alas, didn't. Goes to prove
> that sane people still outnumber the morons and idiots and leeches
> of the Liberal establishment by a good margin.
>
> Let California be next. They are already floating attack ads
> against signing an upcoming State Referendum petition making
> it illegal for employers to withhold Union Scum dues from the
> employees' paychecks, so that the hoodlum enforcers don't
> have to do it and get their shark-skin suits dirty, thus occupying
> the hoods with collecting the fees individually and keeping
> them from politicking with their Liberal benefactors.
> They will also find out how hard it is to separate union members
> from their hard-earned money by demanding exorbitant union
> dues strictly for political reasons and to perpetuate the continued
> rape and plunder of the public coffers.

In Florida governor Rick Scott stole 1.7 billion from federal
coffers(medicare) He is just one GOPer,and stole more money than all
USA unions. Using his name in vain in Florida,and your last ride is in
a Waste Management dump truck. Get the picture TreBert

*** The future is indeed in Waste management, what with geezers
like you rapidly approaching your expiration date ...

On Aug 10, 2:03 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Aug 10, 9:41 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The Conservative (read: the sane) Incumbents successfully
> > deflected the attacking Union Scum financed Liberals (read:
> > the insane) to validate Scott Walker and his decision to trim
> > the union hoodlum's wings.
> > Despite pumping millions upon millions into a campaign of gross
> > lies and distortions, the people of Wisconsin (read: tax payers)
> > won in the end.  The assault of the leeches and parasites has
> > been stopped dead in its tracks, saving Wisconsin from financial
> > ruin and putting an end to theft by union extortion..
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/wis-gop-holds-off-democrats-recall-elections-05...
>
> > I do hope the noTrolls and the TOIDI KILGOREs of the land
> > will read this, since the recall was  part of their wet dreams of
> > things that COULD happen, but, alas, didn't.  Goes to prove
> > that sane people still outnumber the morons and idiots and leeches
> > of the Liberal establishment by a good margin.
>
> > Let California be next. They are already floating attack ads
> > against signing an upcoming State Referendum petition making
> > it illegal for employers to withhold Union Scum dues from the
> > employees' paychecks, so that the hoodlum enforcers don't
> > have to do it and get their shark-skin suits dirty, thus occupying
> > the hoods with collecting the fees individually and keeping
> > them from politicking with their Liberal benefactors.
> > They will also find out how hard it is to separate union members
> > from their hard-earned money by demanding exorbitant union
> > dues strictly for political reasons and to perpetuate the continued
> > rape and plunder of the public coffers.
>
> In Florida governor Rick Scott stole 1.7 billion from federal
> coffers(medicare) He is just one GOPer,and stole more money than all
> USA unions. Using his name in vain in Florida,and your last ride is in
> a Waste Management dump truck. Get the picture   TreBert

You don't really think GOP/ZNRs give a damn, do you?

It looks like those Jewish mafia boys got our President BHO squeezed
by his private parts, real good.

Just in case our GG and GG+ Usenet and Newsgroups flatlines or flames-
out again, there's always my "Google-Usenet" and "Guth-Usenet"
accounts that are hosted and regulated by Google servers, as remaining
sufficiently isolated and fully functional, and for the moment they
are open to the public and only managed by myself.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://translate.google.com/#

Larry Kroger
2011-08-10 19:41:21 EST
On 8/10/2011 6:41 AM, Hägar wrote:

> Let California be next...

I suppose you could argue that it's about time we had a pleasant
surprise in California politics, after a seemingly endless chain of
unpleasant surprises. But I'm not holding my breath. Even when an
election does fall on the side of sanity and common sense, a judge will
shortly invalidate it. It's funny; in the third world, when the
government disregards the elections and imposes its own rules which are
the opposite of the will of the people, we condemn them. But when it
happens here, it's done in the name of enlightenment. Go figure.

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

*************

Hagar rails at unions because when he worked for the electric utility, the
Electrical Workers wouldn't let him join and qualify for a real job because
he couldn't even put D cell batteries in a flashlight the proper way.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> The Conservative (read: the sane) Incumbents successfully
> deflected the attacking Union Scum financed Liberals (read:
> the insane) to validate Scott Walker and his decision to trim
> the union hoodlum's wings.
> Despite pumping millions upon millions into a campaign of gross
> lies and distortions, the people of Wisconsin (read: tax payers)
> won in the end. The assault of the leeches and parasites has
> been stopped dead in its tracks, saving Wisconsin from financial
> ruin and putting an end to theft by union extortion..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/wis-gop-holds-off-democrats-recall-elections-052219906.html
>
> I do hope the noTrolls and the TOIDI KILGOREs of the land
> will read this, since the recall was part of their wet dreams of
> things that COULD happen, but, alas, didn't. Goes to prove
> that sane people still outnumber the morons and idiots and leeches
> of the Liberal establishment by a good margin.
>
> Let California be next. They are already floating attack ads
> against signing an upcoming State Referendum petition making
> it illegal for employers to withhold Union Scum dues from the
> employees' paychecks, so that the hoodlum enforcers don't
> have to do it and get their shark-skin suits dirty, thus occupying
> the hoods with collecting the fees individually and keeping
> them from politicking with their Liberal benefactors.
> They will also find out how hard it is to separate union members
> from their hard-earned money by demanding exorbitant union
> dues strictly for political reasons and to perpetuate the continued
> rape and plunder of the public coffers.
> *************
>
> Hagar rails at unions because when he worked for the electric utility, the
> Electrical Workers wouldn't let him join and qualify for a real job
> because he couldn't even put D cell batteries in a flashlight the proper
> way.

How does it feel, you dumb-ass Loser, when your home team
gets its ass kicked ... bwahahahahahahahhhhhh
and this was just the beginning. The scum will be eradicated.
So, you still live in "D" cell land ... I bet you also have a stash
of the square 9V cells ... so redneckishly yesteryear ...
out here AAA and LED are all the rage ... catch up, Doofus.

H*@ha.com
2011-08-12 09:01:16 EST
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:41:59 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The Conservative (read: the sane) Incumbents successfully
>deflected the attacking Union Scum financed Liberals (read:
>the insane) to validate Scott Walker and his decision to trim
>the union hoodlum's wings.
>Despite pumping millions upon millions into a campaign of gross
>lies and distortions, the people of Wisconsin (read: tax payers)
>won in the end. The assault of the leeches and parasites has
>been stopped dead in its tracks, saving Wisconsin from financial
>ruin and putting an end to theft by union extortion..
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/wis-gop-holds-off-democrats-recall-elections-052219906.html
>
>I do hope the noTrolls and the TOIDI KILGOREs of the land
>will read this, since the recall was part of their wet dreams of
>things that COULD happen, but, alas, didn't. Goes to prove
>that sane people still outnumber the morons and idiots and leeches
>of the Liberal establishment by a good margin.
>
>Let California be next. They are already floating attack ads
>against signing an upcoming State Referendum petition making
>it illegal for employers to withhold Union Scum dues from the
>employees' paychecks, so that the hoodlum enforcers don't
>have to do it and get their shark-skin suits dirty, thus occupying
>the hoods with collecting the fees individually and keeping
>them from politicking with their Liberal benefactors.
>They will also find out how hard it is to separate union members
>from their hard-earned money by demanding exorbitant union
>dues strictly for political reasons and to perpetuate the continued
>rape and plunder of the public coffers.

Republicans won like Casey Anthony won. It will be interesting to see
the next general election results where the standards of voting will
not be so stringent to sweet Republican rats back into the sewer. In
the meantime, Labor can just orchestrate work slowdowns to bring
Wisconsin to its knees. Republicans are used to being in THAT
position, eh, Fagar?

<*a@ha.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:41:59 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>The Conservative (read: the sane) Incumbents successfully
>>deflected the attacking Union Scum financed Liberals (read:
>>the insane) to validate Scott Walker and his decision to trim
>>the union hoodlum's wings.
>>Despite pumping millions upon millions into a campaign of gross
>>lies and distortions, the people of Wisconsin (read: tax payers)
>>won in the end. The assault of the leeches and parasites has
>>been stopped dead in its tracks, saving Wisconsin from financial
>>ruin and putting an end to theft by union extortion..
>>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/wis-gop-holds-off-democrats-recall-elections-052219906.html
>>
>>I do hope the noTrolls and the TOIDI KILGOREs of the land
>>will read this, since the recall was part of their wet dreams of
>>things that COULD happen, but, alas, didn't. Goes to prove
>>that sane people still outnumber the morons and idiots and leeches
>>of the Liberal establishment by a good margin.
>>
>>Let California be next. They are already floating attack ads
>>against signing an upcoming State Referendum petition making
>>it illegal for employers to withhold Union Scum dues from the
>>employees' paychecks, so that the hoodlum enforcers don't
>>have to do it and get their shark-skin suits dirty, thus occupying
>>the hoods with collecting the fees individually and keeping
>>them from politicking with their Liberal benefactors.
>>They will also find out how hard it is to separate union members
>>from their hard-earned money by demanding exorbitant union
>>dues strictly for political reasons and to perpetuate the continued
>>rape and plunder of the public coffers.
>>

> Republicans won like Casey Anthony won. It will be interesting to see
> the next general election results where the standards of voting will
> not be so stringent to sweet Republican rats back into the sewer. In
> the meantime, Labor can just orchestrate work slowdowns to bring
> Wisconsin to its knees. Republicans are used to being in THAT
> position, eh, Fagar?

Considering it was the Union Scumbags and their unbridled greed
for that huge piece of the pie that got Scott Walker elected in the
first place ... I think you losers can lick your very expensive
wounds and get used to reality.

On Aug 12, 6:01 am, h...@ha.com wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:41:59 -0700, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >The Conservative (read: the sane) Incumbents successfully
> >deflected the attacking Union Scum financed Liberals (read:
> >the insane) to validate Scott Walker and his decision to trim
> >the union hoodlum's wings.
> >Despite pumping millions upon millions into a campaign of gross
> >lies and distortions, the people of Wisconsin (read: tax payers)
> >won in the end.  The assault of the leeches and parasites has
> >been stopped dead in its tracks, saving Wisconsin from financial
> >ruin and putting an end to theft by union extortion..
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/wis-gop-holds-off-democrats-recall-elections-05...
>
> >I do hope the noTrolls and the TOIDI KILGOREs of the land
> >will read this, since the recall was  part of their wet dreams of
> >things that COULD happen, but, alas, didn't.  Goes to prove
> >that sane people still outnumber the morons and idiots and leeches
> >of the Liberal establishment by a good margin.
>
> >Let California be next. They are already floating attack ads
> >against signing an upcoming State Referendum petition making
> >it illegal for employers to withhold Union Scum dues from the
> >employees' paychecks, so that the hoodlum enforcers don't
> >have to do it and get their shark-skin suits dirty, thus occupying
> >the hoods with collecting the fees individually and keeping
> >them from politicking with their Liberal benefactors.
> >They will also find out how hard it is to separate union members
> >from their hard-earned money by demanding exorbitant union
> >dues strictly for political reasons and to perpetuate the continued
> >rape and plunder of the public coffers.
>
> Republicans won like Casey Anthony won.  It will be interesting to see
> the next general election results where the standards of voting will
> not be so stringent to sweet Republican rats back into the sewer.  In
> the meantime, Labor can just orchestrate work slowdowns to bring
> Wisconsin to its knees.  Republicans are used to being in THAT
> position, eh, Fagar?

GOP redneck ZNRs all seem to act/react exactly as Semites. Go figure.

Btw; at least my "Google-Usenet" and " Guth-Usenet" accounts have
remained fully functional, and for the moment they remain open to the
public.