Research Discussion: 2 Trillion Error In S.P. Calculations ...

2 Trillion Error In S.P. Calculations ...

Newsflash: S&P uses real math ... the White House (Geithner and scumbags)
use fuzzy math. Just like all the trillions of saving from the Obamacare
fiasco
will never, ever materialize, no matter how much they spin it, the S&P has
got
their collective shit together and the W.H. has NOT.

http://news.yahoo.com/2-trillion-error-p-calculations-us-014901805.html

This would be funny if it weren't so sad ... there has never been, in the
history
of the world, an assemblage of inepts of the magnitude of the US Congress,
lead by the Anointed One.

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 08:27:33 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Newsflash: a $2 trillion dollar error in the agency's calculations.
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/2-trillion-error-p-calculations-us-014901805.html

Sorry it was all my fault.

http://www.perrific.com/disney/money/1front.jpg

__________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bast
2011-08-06 13:51:00 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 08:27:33 -0700, "H?ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Newsflash: a $2 trillion dollar error in the agency's calculations.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/2-trillion-error-p-calculations-us-014901805.html
>

> Sorry it was all my fault.
>

> http://www.perrific.com/disney/money/1front.jpg

No Problem.
Just pay it back by next weekend, and we will pretend it didn't happen

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Newsflash: S&P uses real math ... the White House (Geithner and scumbags)
> use fuzzy math. Just like all the trillions of saving from the Obamacare
> fiasco
> will never, ever materialize, no matter how much they spin it, the S&P has
> got
> their collective shit together and the W.H. has NOT.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/2-trillion-error-p-calculations-us-014901805.html
>
> This would be funny if it weren't so sad ... there has never been, in the
> history
> of the world, an assemblage of inepts of the magnitude of the US Congress,
> lead by the Anointed One.

They were only trying to hide the fact of how much cheese they've had to
fork-over to the GOP/ZNRs and FUD-masters like yourself.

You do realize that I've been hot on their case of way-over-spending as of
more than a decade ago. Of course you still think the GOP/ZNRs that you
rednecks and fellow FUD-masters approve of, can do no wrong.

What parts of the cold-war era were real and posed an honest threat to us or
anyone else that mattered?

Btw; at least my "Google-Usenet" and " Guth-Usenet" accounts are still
fully functional and for the moment they remain open to the public.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://translate.google.com/#

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 13:51:00 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 08:27:33 -0700, "H?ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Newsflash: a $2 trillion dollar error in the agency's calculations.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/2-trillion-error-p-calculations-us-014901805.html
>>

>> Sorry it was all my fault.
>>

>> http://www.perrific.com/disney/money/1front.jpg
>>

>No Problem.
>Just pay it back by next weekend, and we will pretend it didn't happen

I'm very considerate and don't like to keep people waiting.
So here is much more than full payment now...

http://carmidan.com/data_images/blank-cheque.jpg

And a back-up, incase that one gets abducted ! ...

http://www.unfaircontracts.info/images/blank_cheque_sml.jpg

Instead of 2 Trillion, add another $783,925,018,233,864,100
then we can just quit all the BS
and build the 235 motherships this afternoon...

http://www.entropiaforum.com/gal/files/4/2/5/2/0/mothership1.jpg

And please remember the Mastok 3082 Class 8 Level 17 Multi-Quantum
JX1000 Protec-Shields.

________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bast
2011-08-06 19:04:08 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 13:51:00 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> Sorry it was all my fault.
>>>

>>> http://www.perrific.com/disney/money/1front.jpg
>>>

>> No Problem.
>> Just pay it back by next weekend, and we will pretend it didn't happen
>
> I'm very considerate and don't like to keep people waiting.
> So here is much more than full payment now...
>
> http://carmidan.com/data_images/blank-cheque.jpg
>
> And a back-up, incase that one gets abducted ! ...
>
> http://www.unfaircontracts.info/images/blank_cheque_sml.jpg
>
> Instead of 2 Trillion, add another $783,925,018,233,864,100
> then we can just quit all the BS
> and build the 235 motherships this afternoon...
>
> http://www.entropiaforum.com/gal/files/4/2/5/2/0/mothership1.jpg
>
> And please remember the Mastok 3082 Class 8 Level 17 Multi-Quantum
> JX1000 Protec-Shields.

hey,...No checks,.....Cash Only.

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 19:04:08 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 13:51:00 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> No Problem.
>>> Just pay it back by next weekend, and we will pretend it didn't happen
>>
>> I'm very considerate and don't like to keep people waiting.
>> So here is much more than full payment now...
>>
>> http://carmidan.com/data_images/blank-cheque.jpg
>>
>> And a back-up, incase that one gets abducted ! ...
>>
>> http://www.unfaircontracts.info/images/blank_cheque_sml.jpg
>>
>> Instead of 2 Trillion, add another $783,925,018,233,864,100
>> then we can just quit all the BS
>> and build the 235 motherships this afternoon...
>>
>> http://www.entropiaforum.com/gal/files/4/2/5/2/0/mothership1.jpg
>>
>> And please remember the Mastok 3082 Class 8 Level 17 Multi-Quantum
>> JX1000 Protec-Shields.
>>

>hey,...No checks,.....Cash Only.

The bank says the check has been cashed,
the bank has also closed it's branch and central office,
there are no records of the manager from Caltech,
all records at M.I.T and Sandia Labs don't exist,
operations and further multi-trillions of funding
have been setup in location ******* *****. (Cosmic Top Secret)

Please name one of the 235 motherships after "Inji" ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw85SGlIo8Y

____________________

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Newsflash: S&P uses real math ... the White House (Geithner and scumbags)
>> use fuzzy math. Just like all the trillions of saving from the Obamacare
>> fiasco
>> will never, ever materialize, no matter how much they spin it, the S&P
>> has got
>> their collective shit together and the W.H. has NOT.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/2-trillion-error-p-calculations-us-014901805.html
>>
>> This would be funny if it weren't so sad ... there has never been, in the
>> history
>> of the world, an assemblage of inepts of the magnitude of the US
>> Congress,
>> lead by the Anointed One.
>>
> They were only trying to hide the fact of how much cheese they've had to
> fork-over to the GOP/ZNRs and FUD-masters like yourself.

Since it is MY money they are using to purchase the above mentioned cheese,
I am not on the list of cheese distribution. That applies only to low-life
losers
like yourself, who paint boats, part time and don't report the cash, or AA,
who's
been milking the Federal cow for a good number of years. No, GuthBall, if
I want cheese, I order the pizza with it on it already. Ditto for a cheese
burger.
It is useless gutter scum like yourself that would benefit from the program.

Larry Kroger
2011-08-06 22:34:37 EST
On 8/6/2011 8:27 AM, Hägar wrote:
> Newsflash: S&P uses real math ... the White House (Geithner and scumbags)
> use fuzzy math. Just like all the trillions of saving from the Obamacare
> fiasco
> will never, ever materialize, no matter how much they spin it, the S&P has
> got
> their collective shit together and the W.H. has NOT.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/2-trillion-error-p-calculations-us-014901805.html
>
> This would be funny if it weren't so sad ... there has never been, in the
> history
> of the world, an assemblage of inepts of the magnitude of the US Congress,
> lead by the Anointed One.

The problem isn't that we're led by morons, but that we're led by
narcissistic delusional morons that consider themselves to be supreme
both mentally and morally, and thus entitled to sell our grandchildren
into debt to the Chinese to pay for their wonderful ideas, and to
condemn anyone that questions their right to do this as rotten and evil.

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 19:34:37 -0700, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On 8/6/2011 8:27 AM, Hagar wrote:
>> Newsflash: S&P uses real math ... the White House (Geithner and scumbags)
>> use fuzzy math. Just like all the trillions of saving from the Obamacare
>> fiasco
>> will never, ever materialize, no matter how much they spin it, the S&P has
>> got
>> their collective shit together and the W.H. has NOT.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/2-trillion-error-p-calculations-us-014901805.html
>>
>> This would be funny if it weren't so sad ... there has never been, in the
>> history
>> of the world, an assemblage of inepts of the magnitude of the US Congress,
>> lead by the Anointed One.
>
>The problem isn't that we're led by morons, but that we're led by
>narcissistic delusional morons that consider themselves to be supreme
>both mentally and morally, and thus entitled to sell our grandchildren
>into debt to the Chinese to pay for their wonderful ideas, and to
>condemn anyone that questions their right to do this as rotten and evil.

Relax...... everything they do in China is copied from the USA
from about the 1970's... the clothing, gasoline cars, nuke power
stations, roads, concrete buildings, banks, etc.
China will be in debt and broke in a few years at their
hurry faster pace.

So, invest in... ummmm...

invest in...
... one of those little white dots in Google Sky.

(I forget which one)