Research Discussion: Question For Salusa And John Winston

Question For Salusa And John Winston

Sekula
2011-08-04 23:06:50 EST
I watched Wonders of the Universe with Professor Brian Cox and he told us
Orion has a star that is about to go red giant and explode anytime from now
to 1 million yrs away. What are Salusa's people doing to prepare and save
themselves from extinction?

On Fri, 5 Aug 2011 13:06:50 +1000, "Sekula" <bfg@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I watched Wonders of the Universe with Professor Brian Cox and he told us
>Orion has a star that is about to go red giant and explode anytime from now
>to 1 million yrs away. What are Salusa's people doing to prepare and save
>themselves from extinction?

John Winston doesn't reply to Usenet posts for some reason.
I mentioned many times to John that his posting addresses were
unusual...

"alt.alien.visitor,alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.vistors,alt.alien.wanderers"

i.e.
There is no group called "alt.alien.visitor"
and he has "alt.alien.visitors" twice.

As for your question,
I don't have any true intel on that sun.
You said "anytime from now",
is that tomorrow or a few million years from now ?

_____________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Andrew W
2011-08-05 18:56:07 EST
"Sekula" <bfg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I watched Wonders of the Universe with Professor Brian Cox and he told us
>Orion has a star that is about to go red giant and explode anytime from now
>to 1 million yrs away. What are Salusa's people doing to prepare and save
>themselves from extinction?

As Gilligan Horry said you probably won't get a response, although John does
sometimes include people's comments or questions in his posts.
But I may be able to help shed some light on your enquiries.

Firstly, from my own studies of exopolitics, most advanced space fairing
civilisations (if that's what Salusa belongs to) do not live exclusively on
planet surfaces like humans do (or must).
They often spend most of their time in craft like motherships travelling
around exploring or helping others, but also many often spend time around
specific star systems according to where they originated from or if they
have interests/assets there.

I don't much about Salusa because he's not one of my info sources but he
sounds like either an advanced being or maybe even a non physical one, in
which case you don't need to worry about his/their fate. We need to concern
ourselves more with our own fate, especially if other beings are starting to
do so.

I hope that helped.

Andrew.

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 08:56:07 +1000, "Andrew W"
<remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>"Sekula" <bfg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I watched Wonders of the Universe with Professor Brian Cox and he told us
>>Orion has a star that is about to go red giant and explode anytime from now
>>to 1 million yrs away. What are Salusa's people doing to prepare and save
>>themselves from extinction?

>As Gilligan Horry said you probably won't get a response, although John does
>sometimes include people's comments or questions in his posts.
>But I may be able to help shed some light on your enquiries.
>
>Firstly, from my own studies of exopolitics, most advanced space fairing
>civilisations (if that's what Salusa belongs to) do not live exclusively on
>planet surfaces like humans do (or must).
>They often spend most of their time in craft like motherships travelling
>around exploring or helping others, but also many often spend time around
>specific star systems according to where they originated from or if they
>have interests/assets there.
>
>I don't much about Salusa because he's not one of my info sources but he
>sounds like either an advanced being or maybe even a non physical one, in
>which case you don't need to worry about his/their fate. We need to concern
>ourselves more with our own fate, especially if other beings are starting to
>do so.
>
>I hope that helped.
>
>Andrew.

Yeah John Winston used to reply to posts about once a week or once a
fortnight about 5 - 6 years ago.

Above all, I'm just glad he is still posting to Usenet.

And even though he posts using these symbols... " - "
(a hyphen)
I copy a bit of his text and search for it in Google,
and then I can find the article without those... " - "
(hyphens)

____________________

> On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 08:56:07 +1000, "Andrew W"
>
> Yeah John Winston used to reply to posts about once a week or once a
> fortnight about 5 - 6 years ago.
>
> Above all, I'm just glad he is still posting to Usenet.
>

> And even though he posts using these symbols... " - "
> (a hyphen)
> I copy a bit of his text and search for it in Google,
> and then I can find the article without those... " - "
> (hyphens)

Same here. I still haven't quite figured out why he uses those hyphens.
Someone said it was to avoid offending some people but there are words that
cannot offend anyone.
Dunno.

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 09:37:17 +1000, "Andrew W"
<remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>> On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 08:56:07 +1000, "Andrew W"
>>
>> Yeah John Winston used to reply to posts about once a week or once a
>> fortnight about 5 - 6 years ago.
>>
>> Above all, I'm just glad he is still posting to Usenet.
>>

>> And even though he posts using these symbols... " - "
>> (a hyphen)
>> I copy a bit of his text and search for it in Google,
>> and then I can find the article without those... " - "
>> (hyphens)
>>

>Same here. I still haven't quite figured out why he uses those hyphens.
>Someone said it was to avoid offending some people but there are words that
>cannot offend anyone.
>Dunno.

Yeah there is nothing to offend, as in, all the information is online
these days. For example I was just watching a documentary exposing
Henry Kissinger. Not a good life at all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lq2tlV61WY

I feel sorry for those people in 'semi-high-power'
getting orders probably from someone up top
that is getting orders from negative-multi-dimensional-beings
and profoundly stupid physical ETs also.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case703.htm

Henry Kissinger was involved in the terror and murder
of many thousands of families.
And we all know now there is such a thing as Hell.

And we also found out that we are in our 'shells' (bodies) for a very
short time. (Read the whole book NEED TO KNOW by Timothy Good.
You can borrow that book from most public libraries.

This is why we have to keep researching and caring,
so that future leaders don't get sucked-in
and lead astray, and end up in Hell.

On a better more positive note, I was listening to this last night...

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/10/28

Dan Aykroyd gave an excellent report on all his knowledge
and research into UFOs and ETs, etc.
And he can also see a better future for everyone.

Download the MP3 here...

http://yxt1.dyndns.org:32042/audio3/coast86/coast10282009.mp3

And here are some good things for you...

http://best-ufo-alien-videos.blogspot.com

____________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sekula
2011-08-06 09:13:49 EST

"Andrew W" wrote in message

"Sekula" <bfg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I watched Wonders of the Universe with Professor Brian Cox and he told us
>Orion has a star that is about to go red giant and explode anytime from now
>to 1 million yrs away. What are Salusa's people doing to prepare and save
>themselves from extinction?

As Gilligan Horry said you probably won't get a response, although John does
sometimes include people's comments or questions in his posts.
But I may be able to help shed some light on your enquiries.

Firstly, from my own studies of exopolitics, most advanced space fairing
civilisations (if that's what Salusa belongs to) do not live exclusively on
planet surfaces like humans do (or must).
They often spend most of their time in craft like motherships travelling
around exploring or helping others, but also many often spend time around
specific star systems according to where they originated from or if they
have interests/assets there.

I don't much about Salusa because he's not one of my info sources but he
sounds like either an advanced being or maybe even a non physical one, in
which case you don't need to worry about his/their fate. We need to concern
ourselves more with our own fate, especially if other beings are starting to
do so.

I hope that helped.

Andrew.

This IS about OUR fate! Are aliens looking to find a new home like Earth
with the Ascension story to simply eliminate us as a species like the show V
?
Beware of false prophets.

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 23:13:49 +1000, "Sekula" <wtf@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Andrew W" wrote in message
>
>"Sekula" <bfg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I watched Wonders of the Universe with Professor Brian Cox and he told us
>>Orion has a star that is about to go red giant and explode anytime from now
>>to 1 million yrs away. What are Salusa's people doing to prepare and save
>>themselves from extinction?
>>

>As Gilligan Horry said you probably won't get a response, although John does
>sometimes include people's comments or questions in his posts.
>But I may be able to help shed some light on your enquiries.
>
>Firstly, from my own studies of exopolitics, most advanced space fairing
>civilisations (if that's what Salusa belongs to) do not live exclusively on
>planet surfaces like humans do (or must).
>They often spend most of their time in craft like motherships travelling
>around exploring or helping others, but also many often spend time around
>specific star systems according to where they originated from or if they
>have interests/assets there.
>
>I don't much about Salusa because he's not one of my info sources but he
>sounds like either an advanced being or maybe even a non physical one, in
>which case you don't need to worry about his/their fate. We need to concern
>ourselves more with our own fate, especially if other beings are starting to
>do so.
>
>I hope that helped.
>
>Andrew.
>
>This IS about OUR fate! Are aliens...

"aliens" ? ... which one of the 57,823 different species of
extraterrestrials are you talking about ?

>... looking to find a new home like Earth
>with the Ascension story to simply eliminate us as a species like the show V
>?

" eliminate us" ? ... would be a waste of a lot of cluless workers.

>Beware of false prophets.

Beware of Bitches that Hate You for admiring Mammary Glands.

____________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sekula
2011-08-06 13:14:54 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 23:13:49 +1000, "Sekula" <wtf@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Andrew W" wrote in message
>
>"Sekula" <bfg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I watched Wonders of the Universe with Professor Brian Cox and he told us
>>Orion has a star that is about to go red giant and explode anytime from
>>now
>>to 1 million yrs away. What are Salusa's people doing to prepare and save
>>themselves from extinction?
>>

>As Gilligan Horry said you probably won't get a response, although John
>does
>sometimes include people's comments or questions in his posts.
>But I may be able to help shed some light on your enquiries.
>
>Firstly, from my own studies of exopolitics, most advanced space fairing
>civilisations (if that's what Salusa belongs to) do not live exclusively on
>planet surfaces like humans do (or must).
>They often spend most of their time in craft like motherships travelling
>around exploring or helping others, but also many often spend time around
>specific star systems according to where they originated from or if they
>have interests/assets there.
>
>I don't much about Salusa because he's not one of my info sources but he
>sounds like either an advanced being or maybe even a non physical one, in
>which case you don't need to worry about his/their fate. We need to
>concern
>ourselves more with our own fate, especially if other beings are starting
>do so.
>
>I hope that helped.
>
>Andrew.
>
>This IS about OUR fate! Are aliens...

"aliens" ? ... which one of the 57,823 different species of
extraterrestrials are you talking about ?

The Orion Belt aliens who's sun is about to go red dwarf...ask Prof Brian
Cox.

>... looking to find a new home like Earth
>with the Ascension story to simply eliminate us as a species like the show
>?

" eliminate us" ? ... would be a waste of a lot of cluless workers.

You said it..clueless..maybe useless too...

>Beware of false prophets.

Beware of Bitches that Hate You for admiring Mammary Glands.

"How To Serve Man" is a COOK BOOK!!!

Andrew W
2011-08-06 18:13:44 EST
"Sekula" <wtf@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> This IS about OUR fate! Are aliens looking to find a new home like Earth
> with the Ascension story to simply eliminate us as a species like the show
> V ?
> Beware of false prophets.

Don't pay too much attention to the Hollywood bad aliens stories. They have
to have overt bad guys in them to make for dramatic entertainment.
There are negative ETs but they don't take planets and kill the indigenous
life like in the movies/TV. If that's the way they did it then it would
have happened long before now by other ETs.

The negative ETs prefer to control planet populations with mind control.
They don't need to live on the surface of planets because they have
motherships.
Only unsophisticated beings like us live on planet surfaces.
However I'm told there are ETs races both positive and negative already
living below our earth's surface in underground facilities in various areas
including remote mountainous regions. Some just mind their own business or
do their own research while others do monitor our progress. There are some
that have been controlling our governments, which is why we are in such
strife.
Many have left or are leaving due to the raising of the frequency of our
planet beyond their tolerance level.
You can research all this on google.
George Kavassilas is one good source for this aspect. See him on youtube.
There are scores of insider info source video interviews available on
http://projectcamelotportal.com/