Research Discussion: Salt Water Flowing On Mars ???

Salt Water Flowing On Mars ???

If these images are correct ....

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/04aug_marsflows/

But I have a feeling GuthBall or BeeertBrain will set NASA straight on
that ...

Bast
2011-08-04 20:41:31 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> If these images are correct ....
>

> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/04aug_marsflows/
>
> But I have a feeling GuthBall or BeeertBrain will set NASA straight
> on that ...

That article says water is still flowing ? HUH?
Claiming brine does freeze in the Martian mean temperatures,....is someone
there smoking medical marajuana ?

The "tracks" are far more likley just wind blown dry sand/dust, or
landslides. Dunes in the Sahara do the same thing.

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> If these images are correct ....
>

> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/04aug_marsflows/
>
> But I have a feeling GuthBall or BeeertBrain will set NASA straight on
> that ...

Salt is extremely an easy molecular element to detect. Thus far the best
science obtained seems to suggest that Mars was mostly a freshwater planet.
Otherwise that kinda looks like wind driven particle erosion rather than
anything hydrodynamic. Liquids of any kind on Mars should have been easily
detected as of long before now, and dry ice doesn't have a liquid phase.

If you want to be wishful and positive/constructive about something fluid,
just look at the enormous "fluid arch" on Venus.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

http://bradguth.blogspot.com/

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / \ufffdGuth Usenet\ufffd

On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 17:32:52 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If these images are correct ....
>
> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/04aug_marsflows/

Aurora Borealis Shadows !

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> If these images are correct ....
>>

>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/04aug_marsflows/
>>
>> But I have a feeling GuthBall or BeeertBrain will set NASA straight
>> on that ...
>

> That article says water is still flowing ? HUH?
> Claiming brine does freeze in the Martian mean temperatures,....is someone
> there smoking medical marajuana ?
>
> The "tracks" are far more likley just wind blown dry sand/dust, or
> landslides. Dunes in the Sahara do the same thing.

As I said before, why do we pay all these high-dollar, well trained
and educated NASA scientists, when we can simply turn the whole
shebang over to luminaries like Bast, GuthBall and BeertBrain.
Heaven help us all ... the inmates are running the asylum ...

Bast
2011-08-05 14:00:57 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> If these images are correct ....
>>>

>>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/04aug_marsflows/
>>>
>>> But I have a feeling GuthBall or BeeertBrain will set NASA straight
>>> on that ...
>>

>> That article says water is still flowing ? HUH?
>> Claiming brine does freeze in the Martian mean temperatures,....is
>> someone there smoking medical marajuana ?
>>
>> The "tracks" are far more likley just wind blown dry sand/dust, or
>> landslides. Dunes in the Sahara do the same thing.
>>

> As I said before, why do we pay all these high-dollar, well trained
> and educated NASA scientists, when we can simply turn the whole
> shebang over to luminaries like Bast, GuthBall and BeertBrain.
> Heaven help us all ... the inmates are running the asylum ...

Gee,...I'd do it for half the price NASA charges, and I'd even photoshop
some aliens in there for free.
....NASA photoshops them OUT

But if you are stupid enough to think liquid water is flowing on mars NOW.
You definitely see NASA as good value.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> That article says water is still flowing ? HUH?
>>> Claiming brine does freeze in the Martian mean temperatures,....is
>>> someone there smoking medical marajuana ?
>>>
>>> The "tracks" are far more likley just wind blown dry sand/dust, or
>>> landslides. Dunes in the Sahara do the same thing.
>>>

>> As I said before, why do we pay all these high-dollar, well trained
>> and educated NASA scientists, when we can simply turn the whole
>> shebang over to luminaries like Bast, GuthBall and BeertBrain.
>> Heaven help us all ... the inmates are running the asylum ...
>

> Gee,...I'd do it for half the price NASA charges, and I'd even photoshop
> some aliens in there for free.
> ....NASA photoshops them OUT
>

> But if you are stupid enough to think liquid water is flowing on mars NOW.
> You definitely see NASA as good value.

The interior, even 100' below the Martian surface, probably is above the
freezing point. Water with high salinity could exist in liquid form in
underground aquifers and spill down the sides of an outcrop.
Direct exposure to the Sun could keep it liquid until it stops flowing. It
then either seeps back into the ground or evaporates.
God, are you stupid.

Bast
2011-08-05 23:44:00 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> As I said before, why do we pay all these high-dollar, well trained
>>> and educated NASA scientists, when we can simply turn the whole
>>> shebang over to luminaries like Bast, GuthBall and BeertBrain.
>>> Heaven help us all ... the inmates are running the asylum ...
>>

>> Gee,...I'd do it for half the price NASA charges, and I'd even
>> photoshop some aliens in there for free.
>> ....NASA photoshops them OUT
>>

>> But if you are stupid enough to think liquid water is flowing on mars
>> NOW. You definitely see NASA as good value.
>>

> The interior, even 100' below the Martian surface, probably is above the
> freezing point. Water with high salinity could exist in liquid form in
> underground aquifers and spill down the sides of an outcrop.
> Direct exposure to the Sun could keep it liquid until it stops flowing.
> It then either seeps back into the ground or evaporates.
> God, are you stupid.

But not stupid enough to think Mars is a hollow water balloon that leaks.

Is that why you still think camel jockeys took down the WTC towers and Osama
was killed a few months ago.
I'm even betting you still think the BANKERS & The FED will save the U.S.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Gee,...I'd do it for half the price NASA charges, and I'd even
>>> photoshop some aliens in there for free.
>>> ....NASA photoshops them OUT
>>>

>>> But if you are stupid enough to think liquid water is flowing on mars
>>> NOW. You definitely see NASA as good value.
>>>

>> The interior, even 100' below the Martian surface, probably is above the
>> freezing point. Water with high salinity could exist in liquid form in
>> underground aquifers and spill down the sides of an outcrop.
>> Direct exposure to the Sun could keep it liquid until it stops flowing.
>> It then either seeps back into the ground or evaporates.
>> God, are you stupid.
>

> But not stupid enough to think Mars is a hollow water balloon that leaks.
>
> Is that why you still think camel jockeys took down the WTC towers and
> Osama was killed a few months ago.
> I'm even betting you still think the BANKERS & The FED will save the U.S.

Your stupidity is only topped by that of Congress, Bast.
Did you go to a special school for idiot training,
or did they remove half your brain at birth ???

Bast
2011-08-06 11:41:47 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> The interior, even 100' below the Martian surface, probably is above
>>> the freezing point. Water with high salinity could exist in liquid
>>> form in underground aquifers and spill down the sides of an outcrop.
>>> Direct exposure to the Sun could keep it liquid until it stops
>>> flowing. It then either seeps back into the ground or evaporates.
>>> God, are you stupid.
>>

>> But not stupid enough to think Mars is a hollow water balloon that
>> leaks. Is that why you still think camel jockeys took down the WTC towers
>> and
>> Osama was killed a few months ago.
>> I'm even betting you still think the BANKERS & The FED will save the
>> U.S.
>
> Your stupidity is only topped by that of Congress, Bast.

You wonder why NASA gets their funding cut,....after seeing them say Mars
has running water washing over the surface periodicaly ?
And YOU BELIEVE THEM,.....yet YOU call others stupid ?

HEY,....maybe it's the martians flushing out their trailer toilet holding
tanks