Research Discussion: The Scum Of The Earth Pulls Off Yet Another Coup ...

The Scum Of The Earth Pulls Off Yet Another Coup ...

With total disregard for America's future, the Liberal vultures conned the
opposition into yet another scam. In this one, they get to blow 2.1
Trillion buckeroos immediately, in return for "saving" 2.1 Trillion over the
next 10 years. Of course a panel will have to be established to determine
the "savings", using that new Federal "fuzzy" math.

http://news.yahoo.com/debt-limit-votes-senate-momentum-house-concerns-192845013.html

And that math works something like this: A yellow #2 pencil costs
25 cents. Continuously sharpening it, creates waste in the form of
shavings, thus, in the end almost the entire pencil is wasted by sharpening
it over and over and the lost shaving account for 20
Cents of its original cost.

So now, instead of buying regular #2 pencils at 25 cents per, we'll
buy mechanical pencils at $2.50 a pop and there is now waste.
We'll spend 10 times more per pencil to save the 20 cents of
sharpening waste. Only a bureaucrat could come up with shit
like this. And trust me, the 10 year reduction plan will be full of
such idiotic goodies. The main problem, spending more than we
take in and the subsequent devaluation of the dollar due to
repetitive Q.E. maneuvers by that useless Bernanke, will be
blissfully ignored by the reigning doofuses ... or is it doofi ???

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> With total disregard for America's future, the Liberal vultures conned the
> opposition into yet another scam. In this one, they get to blow 2.1
> Trillion buckeroos immediately, in return for "saving" 2.1 Trillion over
> the next 10 years. Of course a panel will have to be established to
> determine the "savings", using that new Federal "fuzzy" math.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/debt-limit-votes-senate-momentum-house-concerns-192845013.html
>
> And that math works something like this: A yellow #2 pencil costs
> 25 cents. Continuously sharpening it, creates waste in the form of
> shavings, thus, in the end almost the entire pencil is wasted by
> sharpening it over and over and the lost shaving account for 20
> Cents of its original cost.
>
> So now, instead of buying regular #2 pencils at 25 cents per, we'll
> buy mechanical pencils at $2.50 a pop and there is now waste.
> We'll spend 10 times more per pencil to save the 20 cents of
> sharpening waste. Only a bureaucrat could come up with shit
> like this. And trust me, the 10 year reduction plan will be full of
> such idiotic goodies. The main problem, spending more than we
> take in and the subsequent devaluation of the dollar due to
> repetitive Q.E. maneuvers by that useless Bernanke, will be
> blissfully ignored by the reigning doofuses ... or is it doofi ???

So, exactly how much were you rednecks going to cut from the Pentagon, DoD
and CIA/MI6 operations?

Do we really need a new fleet of spiffy submarines, plus all of those F-35s
that only the Rothschilds can afford to operate?

Over the next decade, how many hundred billions (or should I have said
trillions) were you planning on giving to our CIA/MI6 forces to do whatever
the hell with?

You do realize that each of those agencies traditionally lie to us about
their cost, and it's never on behalf of spending less than they initially
claim.

http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

http://bradguth.blogspot.com/

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / \ufffdGuth Usenet\ufffd

Larry Kroger
2011-08-02 16:32:04 EST
On 8/2/2011 7:23 AM, Hägar wrote:
> With total disregard for America's future, the Liberal vultures conned the
> opposition into yet another scam. In this one, they get to blow 2.1
> Trillion buckeroos immediately, in return for "saving" 2.1 Trillion over the
> next 10 years. Of course a panel will have to be established to determine
> the "savings", using that new Federal "fuzzy" math.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/debt-limit-votes-senate-momentum-house-concerns-192845013.html
>
> And that math works something like this: A yellow #2 pencil costs
> 25 cents. Continuously sharpening it, creates waste in the form of
> shavings, thus, in the end almost the entire pencil is wasted by sharpening
> it over and over and the lost shaving account for 20
> Cents of its original cost.
>
> So now, instead of buying regular #2 pencils at 25 cents per, we'll
> buy mechanical pencils at $2.50 a pop and there is now waste.
> We'll spend 10 times more per pencil to save the 20 cents of
> sharpening waste. Only a bureaucrat could come up with shit
> like this. And trust me, the 10 year reduction plan will be full of
> such idiotic goodies. The main problem, spending more than we
> take in and the subsequent devaluation of the dollar due to
> repetitive Q.E. maneuvers by that useless Bernanke, will be
> blissfully ignored by the reigning doofuses ... or is it doofi ???

Not to mention they'll shut down the domestic pencil manufacturer and
throw the factory employees out of work and import the new pencils.
That's pretty much what they did for light bulbs. (I like the CFL for
lights that remain on a lot, but they're a waste for those lights that
only turn on for a few minutes at a time, such as closets or the garage.
The removal of choice was self-defeating and insane.)

This situation is weird in that the Democrats are already scrambling for
damage control. A signing like this would usually be upbeat, but instead
Obama is casting it in a sour note ("manufactured crisis", he said), and
Democrat leaders are blaming the Tea Party, which Joe Biden likened to
"terrorists". Which is obvious nonsense...Had Obama wanted to avert the
"manufactured crisis", he could have had his Democrat majority pass the
increase in the debt ceiling last year. If it was truly the right thing
to do, he should have done it. But he left it for the Republicans as a
political calculation, knowing that some sort of deal would be made to
avoid default, which would then allow him to claim the Republicans were
complicit in his insane spending spree. And now he's crying because the
Republicans dared to point out the unsustainable nature of the debt, and
he's cursing the Tea Party, the only people on the scene that had
nothing to do with creating the problem in the first place.

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On 8/2/2011 7:23 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> With total disregard for America's future, the Liberal vultures conned
>> the
>> opposition into yet another scam. In this one, they get to blow 2.1
>> Trillion buckeroos immediately, in return for "saving" 2.1 Trillion over
>> the
>> next 10 years. Of course a panel will have to be established to
>> determine
>> the "savings", using that new Federal "fuzzy" math.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/debt-limit-votes-senate-momentum-house-concerns-192845013.html
>>
>> And that math works something like this: A yellow #2 pencil costs
>> 25 cents. Continuously sharpening it, creates waste in the form of
>> shavings, thus, in the end almost the entire pencil is wasted by
>> sharpening
>> it over and over and the lost shaving account for 20
>> Cents of its original cost.
>>
>> So now, instead of buying regular #2 pencils at 25 cents per, we'll
>> buy mechanical pencils at $2.50 a pop and there is now waste.
>> We'll spend 10 times more per pencil to save the 20 cents of
>> sharpening waste. Only a bureaucrat could come up with shit
>> like this. And trust me, the 10 year reduction plan will be full of
>> such idiotic goodies. The main problem, spending more than we
>> take in and the subsequent devaluation of the dollar due to
>> repetitive Q.E. maneuvers by that useless Bernanke, will be
>> blissfully ignored by the reigning doofuses ... or is it doofi ???
>
> Not to mention they'll shut down the domestic pencil manufacturer and
> throw the factory employees out of work and import the new pencils. That's
> pretty much what they did for light bulbs. (I like the CFL for lights that
> remain on a lot, but they're a waste for those lights that only turn on
> for a few minutes at a time, such as closets or the garage. The removal of
> choice was self-defeating and insane.)
>
> This situation is weird in that the Democrats are already scrambling for
> damage control. A signing like this would usually be upbeat, but instead
> Obama is casting it in a sour note ("manufactured crisis", he said), and
> Democrat leaders are blaming the Tea Party, which Joe Biden likened to
> "terrorists". Which is obvious nonsense...Had Obama wanted to avert the
> "manufactured crisis", he could have had his Democrat majority pass the
> increase in the debt ceiling last year. If it was truly the right thing to
> do, he should have done it. But he left it for the Republicans as a
> political calculation, knowing that some sort of deal would be made to
> avoid default, which would then allow him to claim the Republicans were
> complicit in his insane spending spree. And now he's crying because the
> Republicans dared to point out the unsustainable nature of the debt, and
> he's cursing the Tea Party, the only people on the scene that had nothing
> to do with creating the problem in the first place.

*** Told ya ... Negroid are dumb. Show me one single country in the world
that is run by a black guy and is doing well ... there aren't any.
We'll join the losers by the time the Anointed One is done.

Bast
2011-08-02 21:32:43 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> With total disregard for America's future, the Liberal vultures conned
> the opposition into yet another scam.
<SNIPPED>

Well, are you finally going to listen to the rest of us that have been
saying that "parties" are a smokescreen, and the whole lot in Washington
should be NUKED

Obama is an idiot, and yet he conned the even stupider Republicans,....that
YOU want to put in power.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> With total disregard for America's future, the Liberal vultures conned
>> the opposition into yet another scam.
> <SNIPPED>
>

> Well, are you finally going to listen to the rest of us that have been
> saying that "parties" are a smokescreen, and the whole lot in Washington
> should be NUKED
>
> Obama is an idiot, and yet he conned the even stupider
> Republicans,....that YOU want to put in power.

Since when are the GOP/ZNRs not dumber than kosher sh_t? (not to mention
greedy, corrupt and w/o remorse)

Is there such a thing as being worse than worse?

Myself especially and recently Mook has been telling Usenet/newsgroups for
quite some time that our government is run by outsiders.

http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

http://bradguth.blogspot.com/

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / \ufffdGuth Usenet\ufffd

Bast
2011-08-03 09:04:52 EST

Brad Guth wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> With total disregard for America's future, the Liberal vultures conned
>>> the opposition into yet another scam.
>> <SNIPPED>
>>

>> Well, are you finally going to listen to the rest of us that have been
>> saying that "parties" are a smokescreen, and the whole lot in
>> Washington should be NUKED
>>
>> Obama is an idiot, and yet he conned the even stupider
>> Republicans,....that YOU want to put in power.
>
> Since when are the GOP/ZNRs not dumber than kosher sh_t? (not to mention
> greedy, corrupt and w/o remorse)
>
> Is there such a thing as being worse than worse?
>
> Myself especially and recently Mook has been telling Usenet/newsgroups
> for quite some time that our government is run by outsiders.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
> http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
>
> http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
>
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / \ufffdGuth Usenet\ufffd

Bast
2011-08-03 09:07:52 EST

Brad Guth wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> With total disregard for America's future, the Liberal vultures conned
>>> the opposition into yet another scam.
>> <SNIPPED>
>>

>> Well, are you finally going to listen to the rest of us that have been
>> saying that "parties" are a smokescreen, and the whole lot in
>> Washington should be NUKED
>>
>> Obama is an idiot, and yet he conned the even stupider
>> Republicans,....that YOU want to put in power.
>
> Since when are the GOP/ZNRs not dumber than kosher sh_t? (not to mention
> greedy, corrupt and w/o remorse)
>
> Is there such a thing as being worse than worse?
>
> Myself especially and recently Mook has been telling Usenet/newsgroups
> for quite some time that our government is run by outsiders.

Yes it is.

The people calling the shots are called,... THE FEDERAL RESERVE
And the sad part is the do it right out in the open.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> With total disregard for America's future, the Liberal vultures conned
>> the opposition into yet another scam.
> <SNIPPED>
>

> Well, are you finally going to listen to the rest of us that have been
> saying that "parties" are a smokescreen, and the whole lot in Washington
> should be NUKED
>
> Obama is an idiot, and yet he conned the even stupider
> Republicans,....that YOU want to put in power.

Correction: The Tea party folks stood their ground ... it was the
Republican "business as usual" crowd that caved in. So much
for "serving the people". Boehnhead will pay for his betrayal
come the next election.

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> With total disregard for America's future, the Liberal vultures conned
>>> the opposition into yet another scam.
>> <SNIPPED>
>>

>> Well, are you finally going to listen to the rest of us that have been
>> saying that "parties" are a smokescreen, and the whole lot in Washington
>> should be NUKED
>>
>> Obama is an idiot, and yet he conned the even stupider
>> Republicans,....that YOU want to put in power.
>
> Since when are the GOP/ZNRs not dumber than kosher sh_t? (not to mention
> greedy, corrupt and w/o remorse)
>
> Is there such a thing as being worse than worse?
>
> Myself especially and recently Mook has been telling Usenet/newsgroups for
> quite some time that our government is run by outsiders.

I guess you could call a Kenyan born black Muslim, financed
by George Soros, an Outsider ... the first astute observation
you've cobbled together this year ... ooops, it was that other
loon Mook who made that statement ... my bad.