Research Discussion: Area 51 Abandoned ...

Area 51 Abandoned ...

Watched a program last night that implied the Feds have shut down that
source of fodder for assorted UFO nutz and day dreamers like Bob Lazar et
al. It seems there were too many wrongful death lawsuits being filed by the
relatives of workers who met their maker due to the constant burning of
radioactive and generally poisonous materials, that couldn't be otherwise
disposed of, since Area 51, according to the Feds, does not exist, and,
using Government logic, a place that does not exist cannot generate nuclear
waste, or radioactive and poisonous by-products.

Not to worry though ... the spooks haven't disbanded, they just moved to
new, albeit non-existing locations in Eastern Utah and Western Colorado.
The same unmarked flights by "Janet Airlines" still leave Las Vegas, just
like before, with the same non-descript passenger load, but headed to new
destinations, to continue the work that feeds the world's trolls and enables
the likes of Erich Von Daniken and Bill Birnes to continue hauling large
amounts of cash to the bank.

Bast
2011-08-01 13:07:36 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Watched a program last night that implied the Feds have shut down that
> source of fodder for assorted UFO nutz and day dreamers like Bob Lazar
> et al. It seems there were too many wrongful death lawsuits being
> filed by the relatives of workers who met their maker due to the
> constant burning of radioactive and generally poisonous materials, that
> couldn't be otherwise disposed of, since Area 51, according to the
> Feds, does not exist, and, using Government logic, a place that does
> not exist cannot generate nuclear waste, or radioactive and poisonous
> by-products.
> Not to worry though ... the spooks haven't disbanded, they just moved to
> new, albeit non-existing locations in Eastern Utah and Western Colorado.
> The same unmarked flights by "Janet Airlines" still leave Las Vegas,
> just like before, with the same non-descript passenger load, but headed
> to new destinations, to continue the work that feeds the world's trolls
> and enables the likes of Erich Von Daniken and Bill Birnes to continue
> hauling large amounts of cash to the bank.

You must be mad that nobody gave you an anal probe yet.

If Area 51 was shut down, you would be able to drive right in without
getting shot.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Watched a program last night that implied the Feds have shut down that
>> source of fodder for assorted UFO nutz and day dreamers like Bob Lazar
>> et al. It seems there were too many wrongful death lawsuits being
>> filed by the relatives of workers who met their maker due to the
>> constant burning of radioactive and generally poisonous materials, that
>> couldn't be otherwise disposed of, since Area 51, according to the
>> Feds, does not exist, and, using Government logic, a place that does
>> not exist cannot generate nuclear waste, or radioactive and poisonous
>> by-products.
>> Not to worry though ... the spooks haven't disbanded, they just moved to
>> new, albeit non-existing locations in Eastern Utah and Western Colorado.
>> The same unmarked flights by "Janet Airlines" still leave Las Vegas,
>> just like before, with the same non-descript passenger load, but headed
>> to new destinations, to continue the work that feeds the world's trolls
>> and enables the likes of Erich Von Daniken and Bill Birnes to continue
>> hauling large amounts of cash to the bank.
>

> You must be mad that nobody gave you an anal probe yet.
>
> If Area 51 was shut down, you would be able to drive right in without
> getting shot.

Alien anal probes are a figment of the homo community's imagination ...
so it excludes me.

You can drive into Area 51 now up to the point where it says that access
is restricted due to contamination. You're slipping, Bast. Yes, I know,
9/11 weighs heavy upon your teeny mind.

Bast
2011-08-01 17:22:43 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Watched a program last night that implied the Feds have shut down that
>>> source of fodder for assorted UFO nutz and day dreamers like Bob Lazar
>>> et al. It seems there were too many wrongful death lawsuits being
>>> filed by the relatives of workers who met their maker due to the
>>> constant burning of radioactive and generally poisonous materials,
>>> that couldn't be otherwise disposed of, since Area 51, according to
>>> the Feds, does not exist, and, using Government logic, a place that
>>> does not exist cannot generate nuclear waste, or radioactive and
>>> poisonous by-products.
>>> Not to worry though ... the spooks haven't disbanded, they just moved
>>> to new, albeit non-existing locations in Eastern Utah and Western
>>> Colorado. The same unmarked flights by "Janet Airlines" still leave
>>> Las Vegas, just like before, with the same non-descript passenger
>>> load, but headed to new destinations, to continue the work that feeds
>>> the world's trolls and enables the likes of Erich Von Daniken and
>>> Bill Birnes to continue hauling large amounts of cash to the bank.
>>

>> You must be mad that nobody gave you an anal probe yet.
>>
>> If Area 51 was shut down, you would be able to drive right in without
>> getting shot.
>

> Alien anal probes are a figment of the homo community's imagination ...
> so it excludes me.
>
> You can drive into Area 51 now up to the point where it says that access
> is restricted due to contamination. You're slipping, Bast. Yes, I
> know, 9/11 weighs heavy upon your teeny mind.

Contamination huh ?

So what could have leaked that contaminated it ?
The government's Anthrax bombs, that they are planning to realease on the
public, perhaps ?

Boy you better tell the troops to get the heck out of there then.

Bill Birnes is great.
Hagar, thanks for introducing Bill Birnes.

http://www.ufomag.com

Also thanks to America !!!

________________

On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 07:14:29 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Watched a program last night that implied the Feds have shut down that
>source of fodder for assorted UFO nutz and day dreamers like Bob Lazar et
>al. It seems there were too many wrongful death lawsuits being filed by the
>relatives of workers who met their maker due to the constant burning of
>radioactive and generally poisonous materials, that couldn't be otherwise
>disposed of, since Area 51, according to the Feds, does not exist, and,
>using Government logic, a place that does not exist cannot generate nuclear
>waste, or radioactive and poisonous by-products.
>
>Not to worry though ... the spooks haven't disbanded, they just moved to
>new, albeit non-existing locations in Eastern Utah and Western Colorado.
>The same unmarked flights by "Janet Airlines" still leave Las Vegas, just
>like before, with the same non-descript passenger load, but headed to new
>destinations, to continue the work that feeds the world's trolls and enables
>the likes of Erich Von Daniken and Bill Birnes to continue hauling large
>amounts of cash to the bank.

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 13:07:36 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>H?r wrote:
>> Watched a program last night that implied the Feds have shut down that
>> source of fodder for assorted UFO nutz and day dreamers like Bob Lazar
>> et al. It seems there were too many wrongful death lawsuits being
>> filed by the relatives of workers who met their maker due to the
>> constant burning of radioactive and generally poisonous materials, that
>> couldn't be otherwise disposed of, since Area 51, according to the
>> Feds, does not exist, and, using Government logic, a place that does
>> not exist cannot generate nuclear waste, or radioactive and poisonous
>> by-products.
>> Not to worry though ... the spooks haven't disbanded, they just moved to
>> new, albeit non-existing locations in Eastern Utah and Western Colorado.
>> The same unmarked flights by "Janet Airlines" still leave Las Vegas,
>> just like before, with the same non-descript passenger load, but headed
>> to new destinations, to continue the work that feeds the world's trolls
>> and enables the likes of Erich Von Daniken and Bill Birnes to continue
>> hauling large amounts of cash to the bank.
>

>You must be mad that nobody gave you an anal probe yet.
>
>If Area 51 was shut down, you would be able to drive right in without
>getting shot.

You go first Bast.
Yes, Relax, you won't get shot.
But the ghosts will get yah!

______________________

LOL

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bast
2011-08-01 17:58:47 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 13:07:36 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>> H?r wrote:
>>> Watched a program last night that implied the Feds have shut down that
>>> source of fodder for assorted UFO nutz and day dreamers like Bob Lazar
>>> et al. It seems there were too many wrongful death lawsuits being
>>> filed by the relatives of workers who met their maker due to the
>>> constant burning of radioactive and generally poisonous materials,
>>> that couldn't be otherwise disposed of, since Area 51, according to
>>> the Feds, does not exist, and, using Government logic, a place that
>>> does not exist cannot generate nuclear waste, or radioactive and
>>> poisonous by-products.
>>> Not to worry though ... the spooks haven't disbanded, they just moved
>>> to new, albeit non-existing locations in Eastern Utah and Western
>>> Colorado. The same unmarked flights by "Janet Airlines" still leave
>>> Las Vegas, just like before, with the same non-descript passenger
>>> load, but headed to new destinations, to continue the work that feeds
>>> the world's trolls and enables the likes of Erich Von Daniken and
>>> Bill Birnes to continue hauling large amounts of cash to the bank.
>>

>> You must be mad that nobody gave you an anal probe yet.
>>
>> If Area 51 was shut down, you would be able to drive right in without
>> getting shot.
>
> You go first Bast.
> Yes, Relax, you won't get shot.
> But the ghosts will get yah!
>

> ______________________
>
> LOL

GHOSTS !!!! ?
I'm gonna call GHOST BUSTERS

On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 17:58:47 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 13:07:36 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> You must be mad that nobody gave you an anal probe yet.
>>>
>>> If Area 51 was shut down, you would be able to drive right in without
>>> getting shot.
>>
>> You go first Bast.
>> Yes, Relax, you won't get shot.
>> But the ghosts will get yah!
>
>GHOSTS !!!! ?
>I'm gonna call GHOST BUSTERS

It's amazing aye,
from my research
some secret forces on Earth
have weapons that can blast multi-dimensional-entities.

And I'm not talking about these types of tities...

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/13b/7/AAAADDrCoGIAAAAAATt1sw.jpg

http://www.dvdblurayreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Ghostbusters.jpg

Disclaimer:
Yeah, yeah, I'm watching too much Sci/Fi !!!

LOL

_______________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-08-02 04:26:46 EST
On Aug 1, 1:07 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > Watched a program last night that implied the Feds have shut down that
> > source of fodder for assorted UFO nutz and day dreamers like Bob Lazar
> > et al.  It seems there were too many wrongful death lawsuits being
> > filed by the relatives of workers who met their maker due to the
> > constant burning of radioactive and generally poisonous materials, that
> > couldn't be otherwise disposed of, since Area 51, according to the
> > Feds, does not exist, and, using Government logic, a place that does
> > not exist cannot generate nuclear waste, or radioactive and poisonous
> > by-products.
> > Not to worry though ... the spooks haven't disbanded, they just moved to
> > new, albeit non-existing locations in Eastern Utah and Western Colorado.
> > The same unmarked flights by "Janet Airlines" still leave Las Vegas,
> > just like before, with the same non-descript passenger load, but headed
> > to new destinations, to continue the work that feeds the world's trolls
> > and enables the likes of Erich Von Daniken and Bill Birnes to continue
> > hauling large amounts of cash to the bank.
>
> You must be mad that nobody gave you an anal probe yet.
>
> If Area 51 was shut down, you would be able to drive right in without
> getting shot.

Mention of anal probes gets Hagar all excited. He won't be able to
sleep for a week -- bent over in bed and grabbing his ankles, waiting
for the aliens (tehadists like him) to "arrive."

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Aug 1, 1:07 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
> > Watched a program last night that implied the Feds have shut down that
> > source of fodder for assorted UFO nutz and day dreamers like Bob Lazar
> > et al. It seems there were too many wrongful death lawsuits being
> > filed by the relatives of workers who met their maker due to the
> > constant burning of radioactive and generally poisonous materials, that
> > couldn't be otherwise disposed of, since Area 51, according to the
> > Feds, does not exist, and, using Government logic, a place that does
> > not exist cannot generate nuclear waste, or radioactive and poisonous
> > by-products.
> > Not to worry though ... the spooks haven't disbanded, they just moved to
> > new, albeit non-existing locations in Eastern Utah and Western Colorado.
> > The same unmarked flights by "Janet Airlines" still leave Las Vegas,
> > just like before, with the same non-descript passenger load, but headed
> > to new destinations, to continue the work that feeds the world's trolls
> > and enables the likes of Erich Von Daniken and Bill Birnes to continue
> > hauling large amounts of cash to the bank.
>
> You must be mad that nobody gave you an anal probe yet.
>
> If Area 51 was shut down, you would be able to drive right in without
> getting shot.

Mention of anal probes gets Hagar all excited. He won't be able to
sleep for a week -- bent over in bed and grabbing his ankles, waiting
for the aliens (tehadists like him) to "arrive."

Looks as if the Aleeuns have already visited your pathetic corner
of the "Show Me" State and successfully removed the native's
brains.
Your incessant, albeit incoherent babbling about homo activities
and trailer park dwelling would substantiate that theory.