Research Discussion: I Dreamed I Met Arnold Schwarzenegger

I Dreamed I Met Arnold Schwarzenegger

(this is true)

Last night I dreamed I met Arnold Schwarzenegger.
We were both sitting at a small kitchen table.
I was telling him everything I have studied.
I've always liked Arnold and he was listening and commenting
carefully.
Then he got up and excused himself for
"just a moment, I'll be back, shortly".

5 minutes later I got up from my chair,
looked into the lounge room,
and he was snoring
on the sofa.

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqoZqJd4pvQ

____________________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiQdi-W5-IE

2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGl268iouj0

3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0HOqjSzqw

4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8KM_nTkkU

P.S.
That ARINAMIN-V
is not good...

Ingredients 1 bottle (50mL)
Fursultiamine hydrochloride (vitamin derivative B1) 5mg,
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 2mg,
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10mg,
Nicotinic acid amide, 25mg,
Sodium L-aspartate
50mg Caffeine
Anhydrous 125mg.

Creates an imbalance of B vitamins causing health problems,
and the caffeine, etc, is not good too.

________________________

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 10:48:41 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>(this is true)
>
>Last night I dreamed I met Arnold Schwarzenegger.
>We were both sitting at a small kitchen table.
>I was telling him everything I have studied.
>I've always liked Arnold and he was listening and commenting
>carefully.
>Then he got up and excused himself for
>"just a moment, I'll be back, shortly".
>
>5 minutes later I got up from my chair,
>looked into the lounge room,
>and he was snoring
>on the sofa.
>
>LOL
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqoZqJd4pvQ
>

>____________________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Number #5 is for Mr HVAC...

5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwGebZP4khw

6.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIEp-iyh3dI

7.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=278UKyNsxl4

_________________________

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 11:07:47 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>1.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiQdi-W5-IE
>
>2.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGl268iouj0
>
>3.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0HOqjSzqw
>
>4.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8KM_nTkkU
>
>P.S.
>That ARINAMIN-V
>is not good...
>
>Ingredients 1 bottle (50mL)
>Fursultiamine hydrochloride (vitamin derivative B1) 5mg,
>Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 2mg,
>Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10mg,
>Nicotinic acid amide, 25mg,
>Sodium L-aspartate
>50mg Caffeine
>Anhydrous 125mg.
>
>Creates an imbalance of B vitamins causing health problems,
>and the caffeine, etc, is not good too.
>

>________________________
>

>On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 10:48:41 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>(this is true)
>>
>>Last night I dreamed I met Arnold Schwarzenegger.
>>We were both sitting at a small kitchen table.
>>I was telling him everything I have studied.
>>I've always liked Arnold and he was listening and commenting
>>carefully.
>>Then he got up and excused himself for
>>"just a moment, I'll be back, shortly".
>>
>>5 minutes later I got up from my chair,
>>looked into the lounge room,
>>and he was snoring
>>on the sofa.
>>
>>LOL
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqoZqJd4pvQ
>>

>>____________________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Here is one for Roberta...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm7Zhs-BVfQ

______________________

> (this is true)

It may be divine premonition, Horry ... after banging an anorexic
Kennedy chick and a chubby Mexican damsel, perhaps he has
a yearning for some New Zealand sphincter poontang ...

Your lucky day. Buy lots of Vaseline ... Arnie used to lift weights
with his Johnson ....

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 16:40:24 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> (this is true)
>>

>It may be divine premonition, Horry ... after banging an anorexic
>Kennedy chick and a chubby Mexican damse...

Focus! Hagar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bofKuDrrGD8

You keep focusing on the Bums,
while we save the World.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/whistelblower-radio-hp.html

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-062211.mp3

Gordon Novel.mp3
June 15, 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs

__________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

160 Arnold Quotes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw

______________________

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 11:32:37 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Here is one for Roberta...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm7Zhs-BVfQ
>

>______________________
>

>On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 11:25:28 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>Number #5 is for Mr HVAC...
>>
>>5.
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwGebZP4khw
>>

>>6.
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIEp-iyh3dI
>>

>>7.
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=278UKyNsxl4
>>

>>_________________________
>>

>>On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 11:07:47 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>>>1.
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiQdi-W5-IE
>>>
>>>2.
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGl268iouj0
>>>
>>>3.
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0HOqjSzqw
>>>
>>>4.
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8KM_nTkkU
>>>
>>>P.S.
>>>That ARINAMIN-V
>>>is not good...
>>>
>>>Ingredients 1 bottle (50mL)
>>>Fursultiamine hydrochloride (vitamin derivative B1) 5mg,
>>>Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 2mg,
>>>Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10mg,
>>>Nicotinic acid amide, 25mg,
>>>Sodium L-aspartate
>>>50mg Caffeine
>>>Anhydrous 125mg.
>>>
>>>Creates an imbalance of B vitamins causing health problems,
>>>and the caffeine, etc, is not good too.

Wow Lovely Abduction Diaries...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency#p/f/3/u7jc0R3szao

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...