Research Discussion: UFO On Ocean Floor ???

UFO On Ocean Floor ???

This'll set Horry's heart a-flutter .... they are here, Horry, looking
for you ...

http://news.yahoo.com/ufo-found-ocean-floor-191702862.html

Andrew W
2011-07-29 18:48:15 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> This'll set Horry's heart a-flutter .... they are here, Horry, looking
> for you ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/ufo-found-ocean-floor-191702862.html

Is this your first on topic post Hagar?

"Andrew W" <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> This'll set Horry's heart a-flutter .... they are here, Horry, looking
>> for you ...
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/ufo-found-ocean-floor-191702862.html
>>

> Is this your first on topic post Hagar?

Not really ... I posted one some weeks ago implying that Aleeuns
may be the reason why some humans have a penchant to task stupid questions.

Andrew W
2011-07-29 21:37:26 EST
> "Andrew W" <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> This'll set Horry's heart a-flutter .... they are here, Horry,
>>> looking for you ...
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/ufo-found-ocean-floor-191702862.html
>>>

>> Is this your first on topic post Hagar?
>>

> Not really ... I posted one some weeks ago implying that Aleeuns
> may be the reason why some humans have a penchant to task stupid
> questions.

I wouldn't call those types of posts particularly on topic.

Most of your posts seem to be political etc.
There are proper groups for those.

And you misspelt aliens.

"Andrew W" <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> This'll set Horry's heart a-flutter .... they are here, Horry, looking
>> for you ...
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/ufo-found-ocean-floor-191702862.html
>>

> Is this your first on topic post Hagar?

Follow up to my first post ... I meant "ask stupid questions" instead of
"task".

Anyway, I don't think you frequent these groups very often, or you would
know that there is NOBODY here who posts any subject
related material. Gilligan Horry is a harmless farce who clogs up the
make-believe airwaves and broadband frequencies with his "Space Agency",
lives in New Zealand Nirvana and doesn't have enough
money to buy a car.

BeertBrain is an 80 + old rambling fool who thinks he's Einstein.

GuthBall, well, suffice it to say he thinks that Venus is more hospitable
to human colonization than Mars and to that effect, he has actually
seen structural evidence to that effect, left behind by previous
occupants.

So, that leaves you. Here is a suggestion: why don't you start a
thread that does not involve the stereotypical bullshit and the
photo-shopped evidence and I'll gladly chime in on the discussion,
as long as it stays within the realm of possibility and physical reality.

Andrew W
2011-07-30 00:01:46 EST
> "Andrew W" <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> This'll set Horry's heart a-flutter .... they are here, Horry,
>>> looking for you ...
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/ufo-found-ocean-floor-191702862.html
>>>

>> Is this your first on topic post Hagar?
>>

> Follow up to my first post ... I meant "ask stupid questions" instead
> of "task".

Quite frankly I didn't even really notice the typo, but you did completely
misspell the word aliens :)

(Actually I misspelt the word misspell but thank goodness for my spell
checker)

> Anyway, I don't think you frequent these groups very often, or you
> would know that there is NOBODY here who posts any subject
> related material.

I disagree. What about people like John Winston and many others who post
alien type material here.
Also I have posted material here. I've actually been coming to these groups
on and off for about ten years.
I remember when Pete Charest died! (lol, allegedly, or was it the other
moron or sock puppet).
I remember when James Oberg used to post here.

Gilligan Horry is a harmless farce who clogs up the
> make-believe airwaves and broadband frequencies with his "Space
> Agency", lives in New Zealand Nirvana and doesn't have enough
> money to buy a car.
>
> BeertBrain is an 80 + old rambling fool who thinks he's Einstein.
>
> GuthBall, well, suffice it to say he thinks that Venus is more
> hospitable to human colonization than Mars and to that effect, he has
> actually seen structural evidence to that effect, left behind by previous
> occupants.
>
> So, that leaves you. Here is a suggestion: why don't you start a
> thread that does not involve the stereotypical bullshit and the
> photo-shopped evidence and I'll gladly chime in on the discussion,
> as long as it stays within the realm of possibility and physical
> reality.

Sounds like you've made up your mind about what is and isn't until someone
delivers crashed saucer parts to you on a silver platter.
That isn't going to happen.
If one wants to find out anything important then the mainstream media is not
the place to get it.

Parts of mainstream media is what tells Hager the only truth, so essentially
he/she gets whatever he/she pays for at the news stand or delivered by mail
and otherwise via radio/TV. That way Hagar gets to select parts of stories
and otherwise doesn't have to actually think for him/her self. A few others
manage to do their own research, and at least some of us know how to connect
the dots.

I say follow the money, and you'll discover the true culprits.

http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en

http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

http://bradguth.blogspot.com/

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / \ufffdGuth Usenet\ufffd

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Andrew W" <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Is this your first on topic post Hagar?
>>>

>> Follow up to my first post ... I meant "ask stupid questions" instead
>> of "task".
>>

> Quite frankly I didn't even really notice the typo, but you did completely
> misspell the word aliens :)
>
> (Actually I misspelt the word misspell but thank goodness for my spell
> checker)
>

>> Anyway, I don't think you frequent these groups very often, or you
>> would know that there is NOBODY here who posts any subject
>> related material.
>
> I disagree. What about people like John Winston and many others who post
> alien type material here.
> Also I have posted material here. I've actually been coming to these
> groups on and off for about ten years.
> I remember when Pete Charest died! (lol, allegedly, or was it the other
> moron or sock puppet).
> I remember when James Oberg used to post here.
>

> Gilligan Horry is a harmless farce who clogs up the
>> make-believe airwaves and broadband frequencies with his "Space
>> Agency", lives in New Zealand Nirvana and doesn't have enough
>> money to buy a car.
>>
>> BeertBrain is an 80 + old rambling fool who thinks he's Einstein.
>>
>> GuthBall, well, suffice it to say he thinks that Venus is more
>> hospitable to human colonization than Mars and to that effect, he has
>> actually seen structural evidence to that effect, left behind by previous
>> occupants.
>>
>> So, that leaves you. Here is a suggestion: why don't you start a
>> thread that does not involve the stereotypical bullshit and the
>> photo-shopped evidence and I'll gladly chime in on the discussion,
>> as long as it stays within the realm of possibility and physical
>> reality.
>
> Sounds like you've made up your mind about what is and isn't until someone
> delivers crashed saucer parts to you on a silver platter.
> That isn't going to happen.
> If one wants to find out anything important then the mainstream media is
> not the place to get it.

"Andrew W" <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Andrew W" <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Is this your first on topic post Hagar?
>>>

>> Follow up to my first post ... I meant "ask stupid questions" instead
>> of "task".
>>

> Quite frankly I didn't even really notice the typo, but you did completely
> misspell the word aliens :)

*** The spelliing of Aliens as "Aleeuns" is a derision of the subject
matter. If and when I ever see a real Aleeun, i will correct my spelling
to pay the proper homage.

Regarding John Winston ... just check for yourself how many serious
replies he gets per post. It seems that thus far, every Aleeun sighting
has been properly de-bunked ... or else, where are they ??

Your turn.

> Parts of mainstream media is what tells Hager the only truth, so
> essentially he/she gets whatever he/she pays for at the news stand or
> delivered by mail and otherwise via radio/TV. That way Hagar gets to
> select parts of stories and otherwise doesn't have to actually think for
> him/her self. A few others manage to do their own research, and at least
> some of us know how to connect the dots.
>
> I say follow the money, and you'll discover the true culprits.

Apart from your inane ramblings, I have tried to connect your dots, GuthBall
and there is nothing there. You are an empty shell of a
wanna-be scientist, but you have nothing but idiotic and meaningless
drivel to spew around. Make a logical argument for something and
you might just get a meaningful reply. But ranting on about structures on
Venus and showing radar images of the surface that show nothing but
the results of a natural geological process in action and then calling
people, who don't see the same things your fertile imagination conjures
up, nasty names instead of circling what exactly is that you perceive
as remnants of an erstwhile civilization.

You are now and will always be a second rate hack in the realm of
astronomy ... sort of like BeeertBrain, only more eloquent, but in the
same uneducated and blatantly amateurish way.

Bast
2011-07-30 11:14:26 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Andrew W" <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> "Andrew W" <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

>>> Follow up to my first post ... I meant "ask stupid questions" instead
>>> of "task".
>>>

>> Quite frankly I didn't even really notice the typo, but you did
>> completely misspell the word aliens :)
>
> *** The spelliing of Aliens as "Aleeuns" is a derision of the subject
> matter. If and when I ever see a real Aleeun, i will correct my
> spelling to pay the proper homage.
>

> Regarding John Winston ... just check for yourself how many serious
> replies he gets per post. It seems that thus far, every Aleeun sighting
> has been properly de-bunked ... or else, where are they ??
>
> Your turn.

So you absolutely say that ALL UFO reports are fake, and we on earth are the
only higher forms of life in the universe ?