Research Discussion: ET Q&A

ET Q&A

Andrew W
2011-07-28 20:47:41 EST

Question:
If there really are extraterrestrials then why don't they come down and say
hello?
Answer:
This is a popular and naive question asked by those who don't know much
about this subject. The ETs have a non interference policy and therefore
they only contact certain humans under certain conditions. Our society must
be allowed to develop more or less naturally.

Question:
If our governments know about ETs and have back engineered technology then
why don't they share it with us?
Answer:
Because governments have military interests and sharing the tech and
knowledge of off-worlders would destroy their advantage on the military
arena. And then they would also have to make uncomfortable admissions of
using our tax funds inappropriately for black projects instead of helping
the community. So they keep it all extremely secret and continue to play
dumb regarding the ET presence.

Question:
If the ETs are so sophisticated then why don't they just fix all our
problems?
Answer:
They have actually cleaned up *some* of our pollution and stopped some
nuclear incidents from happening, but if they did everything for us then we
would never learn on our own and would never take responsibility for
ourselves and our planet.

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:47:41 +1000, "Andrew W"
<remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>Question:
>If the ETs are so sophisticated
>then why don't they just fix all our problems?

I don't have any problems.

However, I do have one of the best Pizzas in the World.

Viva Italia !

Wow Lovely Abduction Diaries...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency#p/f/3/u7jc0R3szao

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"

On 7/28/2011 8:47 PM, Andrew W wrote:
> Question:
> If there really are extraterrestrials then why don't they come down and say
> hello?
> Answer:

Because there ARE no aliens.

> Question:
> If our governments know about ETs and have back engineered technology then
> why don't they share it with us?
> Answer:

Because there ARE no aliens, there is no alien technology.

> Question:
> If the ETs are so sophisticated then why don't they just fix all our
> problems?
> Answer:

See answer to #1.

#1.

The ET Q&A is all here now...

http://ufos-aliens-proof-evidence.50webs.com/search-extraterrestrials.html

______________________

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 09:19:36 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 7/28/2011 8:47 PM, Andrew W wrote:
>> Question:
>> If there really are extraterrestrials then why don't they come down and say
>> hello?
>> Answer:
>
>Because there ARE no aliens.
>

>> Question:
>> If our governments know about ETs and have back engineered technology then
>> why don't they share it with us?
>> Answer:
>

>Because there ARE no aliens, there is no alien technology.
>

>> Question:
>> If the ETs are so sophisticated then why don't they just fix all our
>> problems?
>> Answer:
>

>See answer to #1.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 02:40:39 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>#1.
>
>The ET Q&A is all here now...
>
>http://ufos-aliens-proof-evidence.50webs.com/search-extraterrestrials.html

All of the above!

All of the above! ;^)

All of the above! :-)

All of the above!!! {8-)

All of the above!!!!

All of the above, and FUN!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

> On 7/28/2011 8:47 PM, Andrew W wrote:
>> Question:
>> If there really are extraterrestrials then why don't they come down and
>> say
>> hello?
>> Answer:
>
> Because there ARE no aliens.
>

>> Question:
>> If our governments know about ETs and have back engineered technology
>> then
>> why don't they share it with us?
>> Answer:
>

> Because there ARE no aliens, there is no alien technology.
>

>> Question:
>> If the ETs are so sophisticated then why don't they just fix all our
>> problems?
>> Answer:
>

> See answer to #1.

Boy, you sure know how to burst someone's bubble ...

On 10/1/2011 10:33 AM, Hägar wrote:
> "
>>> Question:
>>> If there really are extraterrestrials then why don't they come down and
>>> say
>>> hello?
>>> Answer:
>>
>> Because there ARE no aliens.
>>

>>> Question:
>>> If our governments know about ETs and have back engineered technology
>>> then
>>> why don't they share it with us?
>>> Answer:
>>

>> Because there ARE no aliens, there is no alien technology.
>>

>>> Question:
>>> If the ETs are so sophisticated then why don't they just fix all our
>>> problems?
>>> Answer:
>>

>> See answer to #1.
>>

> Boy, you sure know how to burst someone's bubble ...

That's why I make the big bucks.

Painius
2011-10-01 11:45:19 EST
On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 10:41:41 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/1/2011 10:33 AM, Hägar wrote:
>> "
>>>
>>> Because there ARE no aliens.

>>> Because there ARE no aliens, there is no alien technology.

>>> See answer to #1.
>>>

>> Boy, you sure know how to burst someone's bubble ...
>

>That's why I make the big bucks.

So...

You're part of the gov't. coverup?

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine

On 10/1/2011 11:45 AM, Painius wrote:

>>> Boy, you sure know how to burst someone's bubble ...
>>

>> That's why I make the big bucks.
>
> So...
>
> You're part of the gov't. coverup?

I'll say it again... I am not currently in the employ
of the United States government.

Vtcapo
2011-10-01 13:07:16 EST
On Oct 1, 9:19 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/28/2011 8:47 PM, Andrew W wrote:
>
> > Question:
> > If there really are extraterrestrials then why don't they come down and say
> > hello?
> > Answer:
>
> Because there ARE no aliens.
>
> > Question:
> > If our governments know about ETs and have back engineered technology then
> > why don't they share it with us?
> > Answer:
>
> Because there ARE no aliens, there is no alien technology.
>
> > Question:
> > If the ETs are so sophisticated then why don't they just fix all our
> > problems?
> > Answer:
>
> See answer to #1.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Still trying to convince others or is it yourself?
Bawhahahahahaha....... Once a putz always a putz!

Definitely on the government payroll.

RT
PS Hag, make sure you check my spelling.....