Research Discussion: Obama Blathers His Usual BS ...

Obama Blathers His Usual BS ...

First of all, the man is clueless (and I use the word man rather than the
one I wanted to use, as not to upset his adoring Liberal minions).

He's still blaming GWB, even though the Liberal majority has screwed things
up since 2006 and the resident king, by being his totally ineffective,
albeit loud-mouth self. Way to busy ramming through the Obamacare fiasco,
using pretty much the same tactics for which he's now chastising the
Republicans. May they stick to their guns and sink his leaking boat once
and for all. We all know that Government is inept, but the Negroid wants to
make an Olympic Event out of it.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/exclusive/washington-struggles-over-debt-crisis-obama-stays-mum-043411132.html

Thirdly he's yammering class warfare again by calling everyone who makes
more than $250,000 a millionaire and bemoaning the fact that smart CEOs fly
around the world to conduct business in jets, the manufacture of which still
provides the few American jobs the useless Negroid hasn't driven out of the
country yet. The CEOs have earned their toys, unlike Obama, who thinks a
Boeing 747 is his personal golf cart and vacation station wagon. Why don't
we ever hear him piss and moan about that abuse ....

His speech, empty rhetoric even with his skinny finger waving, was a flop.
HE HAS NO SOLUTION !!
Not even ONE proposal (Obama pipe-dreams don't count). Perhaps the Chicago
darkies rolled over when Mr. Community Organizer came a-calling with a
pocketful of Federal Goodies, but this is real life, Negroid ... and you
flunked it.

G=EMC^2
2011-07-26 12:12:07 EST
On Jul 26, 10:36 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> First of all, the man is clueless (and I use the word man rather than the
> one I wanted to use, as not to upset his adoring Liberal minions).
>
> He's still blaming GWB, even though the Liberal majority has screwed things
> up since 2006 and the resident king, by being his totally ineffective,
> albeit loud-mouth self.  Way to busy ramming through the Obamacare fiasco,
> using pretty much the same tactics for which he's now chastising the
> Republicans.  May they stick to their guns and sink his leaking boat once
> and for all. We all know that Government is inept, but the Negroid wants to
> make an Olympic Event out of it.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/exclusive/washington-struggles-over-debt-...
>
> Thirdly he's yammering class warfare again by calling everyone who makes
> more than $250,000 a millionaire and bemoaning the fact that smart CEOs fly
> around the world to conduct business in jets, the manufacture of which still
> provides the few American jobs the useless Negroid hasn't driven out of the
> country yet.  The CEOs have earned their toys, unlike Obama, who thinks a
> Boeing 747 is his personal golf cart and vacation station wagon.  Why don't
> we ever hear him piss and moan about that abuse ....
>
> His speech, empty rhetoric even with his skinny finger waving, was a flop.
> HE HAS NO SOLUTION !!
> Not even ONE proposal (Obama pipe-dreams don't count).  Perhaps the Chicago
> darkies rolled over when Mr. Community Organizer came a-calling with a
> pocketful of Federal Goodies, but this is real life, Negroid ... and you
> flunked it.

GOPers con the public by balancing the budget without taxes. O ya.No
taxes will create jobs O ya When will GOPers stop stealing and
telling lies? They have no shame,so they take no blame when Bush gave
away the USA treasury,and on top of that We The People a stuck in his
M.E. wars. They will blame the Afghan war on Obama. They will claim
black Americans can buy coke cheap and Obama uses lots of poppies. I
could do a standup on GOPer bull shit. TreBert

Bast
2011-07-26 12:40:01 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> First of all, the man is clueless (and I use the word man rather than
> the one I wanted to use, as not to upset his adoring Liberal minions).
>
> He's still blaming GWB, even though the Liberal majority has screwed
> things up since 2006 and the resident king, by being his totally
> ineffective, albeit loud-mouth self.
<SNIPPED THE REPEATING PROPAGANDA>

Hagar,....G.W. was still in power in 2006, and for another TWO YEARS until
2008

So quit blaming the fact that he was SO hated, by even those in his own
party, they lost their seats just because of PARTY TIES, even remotely to
Bush.

Bush was the one who gave us the partiot act and other similar anti-american
bills, that allowed the use of "presidential veto's" and "executive orders"
to stomp democarcy in the U.S into a joke.

And gave "the office of the president", everything that Obama is using NOW.

So Obama is PURELY,... G.W Bush's legacy.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> First of all, the man is clueless (and I use the word man rather than
>> the one I wanted to use, as not to upset his adoring Liberal minions).
>>
>> He's still blaming GWB, even though the Liberal majority has screwed
>> things up since 2006 and the resident king, by being his totally
>> ineffective, albeit loud-mouth self.
> <SNIPPED THE REPEATING PROPAGANDA>
>

> Hagar,....G.W. was still in power in 2006, and for another TWO YEARS until
> > 2008

*** Correct, oh retarded one, but the Democrats had
control of the House and the Senate and did pretty
much anything they wanted to do, knowing it would all be blamed on GWB.

> So quit blaming the fact that he was SO hated, by even those in his own
> party, they lost their seats just because of PARTY TIES, even remotely to
> Bush.
>
> Bush was the one who gave us the partiot act and other similar
> anti-american bills, that allowed the use of "presidential veto's" and
> "executive orders" to stomp democarcy in the U.S into a joke.
>
> And gave "the office of the president", everything that Obama is using
> NOW.
>
> So Obama is PURELY,... G.W Bush's legacy.

***You are purely ... a simpleton.

Larry Kroger
2011-07-26 15:55:10 EST
On 7/26/2011 7:36 AM, Hägar wrote:
> First of all, the man is clueless (and I use the word man rather than the
> one I wanted to use, as not to upset his adoring Liberal minions).
>
> He's still blaming GWB, even though the Liberal majority has screwed things
> up since 2006 and the resident king, by being his totally ineffective,
> albeit loud-mouth self. Way to busy ramming through the Obamacare fiasco,
> using pretty much the same tactics for which he's now chastising the
> Republicans. May they stick to their guns and sink his leaking boat once
> and for all. We all know that Government is inept, but the Negroid wants to
> make an Olympic Event out of it.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/exclusive/washington-struggles-over-debt-crisis-obama-stays-mum-043411132.html
>
> Thirdly he's yammering class warfare again by calling everyone who makes
> more than $250,000 a millionaire and bemoaning the fact that smart CEOs fly
> around the world to conduct business in jets, the manufacture of which still
> provides the few American jobs the useless Negroid hasn't driven out of the
> country yet. The CEOs have earned their toys, unlike Obama, who thinks a
> Boeing 747 is his personal golf cart and vacation station wagon. Why don't
> we ever hear him piss and moan about that abuse ....
>
> His speech, empty rhetoric even with his skinny finger waving, was a flop.
> HE HAS NO SOLUTION !!
> Not even ONE proposal (Obama pipe-dreams don't count). Perhaps the Chicago
> darkies rolled over when Mr. Community Organizer came a-calling with a
> pocketful of Federal Goodies, but this is real life, Negroid ... and you
> flunked it.

Obama's obsession with tax increases seems to be a matter of pure
ideology. Nobody, not even Obama, is suggesting that tax increases will
bring the nation's revenue significantly closer to balance. There's no
practical upside here, it's just a thing he seems to need to do. And he
knows the harm that will come if he gets his way. Here's a YouTube clip
of Obama in 2009, explaining why raising taxes in a recession does more
harm than good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwoKOFgghxI

The people noting the costs of wars and foreign adventures have a point.
But the fundamental structural problem we face is entitlements. Uncle
Sam has made promises that simply can't be kept. That's a problem that's
almost impossible to solve politically. But the politicians have a
choice, either they tackle this impossible task or we destroy our
financial structures. By fiddling and blathering, Obama is implicitly
choosing the latter.

Bast
2011-07-26 16:06:08 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> First of all, the man is clueless (and I use the word man rather than
>>> the one I wanted to use, as not to upset his adoring Liberal minions).
>>>
>>> He's still blaming GWB, even though the Liberal majority has screwed
>>> things up since 2006 and the resident king, by being his totally
>>> ineffective, albeit loud-mouth self.
>> <SNIPPED THE REPEATING PROPAGANDA>
>>

>> Hagar,....G.W. was still in power in 2006, and for another TWO YEARS
>> until > 2008
>
> *** Correct, oh retarded one, but the Democrats had
> control of the House and the Senate and did pretty
> much anything they wanted to do, knowing it would all be blamed on GWB.

Which part of "PRESIDENTIAL VETO" are you missing ?

Bush used that toy OFTEN.

Watch the Video here already
"Orwell Rolls in his Grave"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_lYGyIaK80&feature=related

You really could stand a bit of learnin'

>> So quit blaming the fact that he was SO hated, by even those in his own
>> party, they lost their seats just because of PARTY TIES, even remotely
>> to Bush.
>>
>> Bush was the one who gave us the partiot act and other similar
>> anti-american bills, that allowed the use of "presidential veto's" and
>> "executive orders" to stomp democarcy in the U.S into a joke.
>>
>> And gave "the office of the president", everything that Obama is using
>> NOW.
>>
>> So Obama is PURELY,... G.W Bush's legacy.
>>
> ***You are purely ... a simpleton.

You still delude yourself to think Democrats and Reublicans DO NOT go to
bars together and invite each other to house parties.

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On 7/26/2011 7:36 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> First of all, the man is clueless (and I use the word man rather than the
>> one I wanted to use, as not to upset his adoring Liberal minions).
>>
>> He's still blaming GWB, even though the Liberal majority has screwed
>> things
>> up since 2006 and the resident king, by being his totally ineffective,
>> albeit loud-mouth self. Way to busy ramming through the Obamacare
>> fiasco,
>> using pretty much the same tactics for which he's now chastising the
>> Republicans. May they stick to their guns and sink his leaking boat once
>> and for all. We all know that Government is inept, but the Negroid wants
>> make an Olympic Event out of it.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/exclusive/washington-struggles-over-debt-crisis-obama-stays-mum-043411132.html
>>
>> Thirdly he's yammering class warfare again by calling everyone who makes
>> more than $250,000 a millionaire and bemoaning the fact that smart CEOs
>> fly
>> around the world to conduct business in jets, the manufacture of which
>> still
>> provides the few American jobs the useless Negroid hasn't driven out of
>> the
>> country yet. The CEOs have earned their toys, unlike Obama, who thinks a
>> Boeing 747 is his personal golf cart and vacation station wagon. Why
>> don't
>> we ever hear him piss and moan about that abuse ....
>>
>> His speech, empty rhetoric even with his skinny finger waving, was a
>> flop.
>> HE HAS NO SOLUTION !!
>> Not even ONE proposal (Obama pipe-dreams don't count). Perhaps the
>> Chicago
>> darkies rolled over when Mr. Community Organizer came a-calling with a
>> pocketful of Federal Goodies, but this is real life, Negroid ... and you
>> flunked it.
>
> Obama's obsession with tax increases seems to be a matter of pure
> ideology. Nobody, not even Obama, is suggesting that tax increases will
> bring the nation's revenue significantly closer to balance. There's no
> practical upside here, it's just a thing he seems to need to do. And he
> knows the harm that will come if he gets his way. Here's a YouTube clip of
> Obama in 2009, explaining why raising taxes in a recession does more harm
> than good:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwoKOFgghxI
>
> The people noting the costs of wars and foreign adventures have a point.
> But the fundamental structural problem we face is entitlements. Uncle Sam
> has made promises that simply can't be kept. That's a problem that's
> almost impossible to solve politically. But the politicians have a choice,
> either they tackle this impossible task or we destroy our financial
> structures. By fiddling and blathering, Obama is implicitly choosing the
> latter.

You'll be hard pressed to find a topic that the Anointed One hasn't
flip-flopped on. My favorite, by far, is the oratory the dumb-ass gave
against Bush wanting to raise the debt limit during his last year in office
... the Negroid sounded like a wise and sage Senator ... but what a
butt-hole he turned out to be.
On the other hand, we should have known that the Saul Alinski-ites will lie,
cheat and steal to advance their ideology ... pretty much like the Muslims
do. Hmmm Obama ... Muslim ... refusing to wear a US Flag lapel pin ... just
wondering out loud ...