Research Discussion: How Missouri Combats Illegals ...

How Missouri Combats Illegals ...

Missouri's approach to the problem of illegal immigration appears to be more
advanced, sophisticated, strict and effective than anything to date in
Arizona . Do the loonies in San Francisco , or the White House, appreciate
what Missouri has done? When are our fearless President and his dynamic
Attorney General going to take action to require Missouri start accepting
illegal immigrants once again? So, why doesn't Missouri receive attention?

Answer: There are no illegal immigrants in Missouri to demonstrate. The
"Show Me" state has once again shown us how it should be done. There needs
to be more publicity and exposure regarding what Missouri has done. Let's
pass it around. In 2007, Missouri placed on the ballot a proposed
constitutional amendment designating English as the official language of
Missouri . In November, 2008, nearly 90% voting in favor! Thus, English
became the official language for ALL governmental activity in Missouri .. No
individual has the right to demand government services in a language OTHER
than English. In 2008, a measure was passed that required the Missouri
Highway Patrol and other law enforcement officials to verify the immigration
status of any person arrested, and inform federal authorities if the person
is found to be in Missouri illegally. Missouri law enforcement offices
receive specific training with respect to enforcement of federal immigration
laws. In Missouri , illegal immigrants do NOT have access to taxpayers
benefits such as food stamps and health care through Missouri Health NET. In
2009, a measure was passed that ensures Missouri's public institutions of
higher education do NOT award financial aid to individuals who are illegally
in the United States.

In Missouri, all post-secondary institutions of higher education to annually
certify to the Missouri Dept. of Higher Education that they have NOT
knowingly awarded financial aid to students who are unlawfully present in
the United States . So while Arizona has made national news for its new law,
it is important to remember, Missouri has been far more proactive in
addressing this horrific problem. Missouri has made it clear that illegal
immigrants are NOT welcome in the state and they will certainly NOT receive
public benefits at the expense of Missouri taxpayers.

Sort of makes you wonder how noTroll and his socks escaped this clamp-down
... other than parroting stale jokes, their English is minimal, at best. I
bet they joined that guy from the Geico ads under his rock, to escape
detection. Of course their stench would still give them away.

G=EMC^2
2011-07-25 16:20:25 EST
On Jul 25, 4:09 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Missouri's approach to the problem of illegal immigration appears to be more
> advanced, sophisticated, strict and effective than anything to date in
> Arizona . Do the loonies in San Francisco , or the White House, appreciate
> what Missouri has done? When are our fearless President and his dynamic
> Attorney General going to take action to require Missouri start accepting
> illegal immigrants once again? So, why doesn't Missouri receive attention?
>
> Answer: There are no illegal immigrants in Missouri to demonstrate. The
> "Show Me" state has once again shown us how it should be done. There needs
> to be more publicity and exposure regarding what Missouri has done. Let's
> pass it around. In 2007, Missouri placed on the ballot a proposed
> constitutional amendment designating English as the official language of
> Missouri . In November, 2008, nearly 90% voting in favor! Thus, English
> became the official language for ALL governmental activity in Missouri .. No
> individual has the right to demand government services in a language OTHER
> than English. In 2008, a measure was passed that required the Missouri
> Highway Patrol and other law enforcement officials to verify the immigration
> status of any person arrested, and inform federal authorities if the person
> is found to be in Missouri illegally. Missouri law enforcement offices
> receive specific training with respect to enforcement of federal immigration
> laws. In Missouri , illegal immigrants do NOT have access to taxpayers
> benefits such as food stamps and health care through Missouri Health NET. In
> 2009, a measure was passed that ensures Missouri's public institutions of
> higher education do NOT award financial aid to individuals who are illegally
> in the United States.
>
> In Missouri, all post-secondary institutions of higher education to annually
> certify to the Missouri Dept. of Higher Education that they have NOT
> knowingly awarded financial aid to students who are unlawfully present in
> the United States . So while Arizona has made national news for its new law,
> it is important to remember, Missouri has been far more proactive in
> addressing this horrific problem. Missouri has made it clear that illegal
> immigrants are NOT welcome in the state and they will certainly NOT receive
> public benefits at the expense of Missouri taxpayers.
>
> Sort of makes you wonder how noTroll and his socks escaped this clamp-down
> ... other than parroting stale jokes, their English is minimal, at best.  I
> bet they joined that guy from the Geico ads under his rock, to escape
> detection.  Of course their stench would still give them away.

GOP Mafia will sell the Statue of Liberty to China. After all its more
fitting in commie red China,after what the GOP did to USA . Think
Nixon and Annenberg Think Bush & Chaney Think Rick Scott TreBert

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

**********
Conservative Republicans have made Missouri so unattractive that not even
illegal aliens want to be here. They've really dealt with the problem well.

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> law,
> it is important to remember, Missouri has been far more proactive in
> addressing this horrific problem. Missouri has made it clear that illegal
> immigrants are NOT welcome in the state and they will certainly NOT
> receive
> public benefits at the expense of Missouri taxpayers.
>
> Sort of makes you wonder how noTroll and his socks escaped this clamp-down
> ... other than parroting stale jokes, their English is minimal, at best. I
> bet they joined that guy from the Geico ads under his rock, to escape
> detection. Of course their stench would still give them away.

GOP Mafia will sell the Statue of Liberty to China. After all its more
fitting in commie red China,after what the GOP did to USA . Think
Nixon and Annenberg Think Bush & Chaney Think Rick Scott TreBert

*************************************
Cheney is spelled with two "e" ...

> [...]
> the United States . So while Arizona has made national news for its new
> law,
> it is important to remember, Missouri has been far more proactive in
> addressing this horrific problem. Missouri has made it clear that illegal
> immigrants are NOT welcome in the state and they will certainly NOT
> receive
> public benefits at the expense of Missouri taxpayers.
>
> Sort of makes you wonder how noTroll and his socks escaped this clamp-down
> ... other than parroting stale jokes, their English is minimal, at best.
> bet they joined that guy from the Geico ads under his rock, to escape
> detection. Of course their stench would still give them away.
>
> **********
> Conservative Republicans have made Missouri so unattractive that not even
> illegal aliens want to be here. They've really dealt with the problem

Which raises the question ... what are you still doing there, especially
now that your ilk can be legally married in NY ...

Bast
2011-07-25 17:48:49 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> [...]
>> new law,
>> it is important to remember, Missouri has been far more proactive in
>> addressing this horrific problem. Missouri has made it clear that
>> illegal immigrants are NOT welcome in the state and they will
>> certainly NOT receive
>> public benefits at the expense of Missouri taxpayers.
>>
>> Sort of makes you wonder how noTroll and his socks escaped this
>> clamp-down ... other than parroting stale jokes, their English is
>> minimal, at best. I bet they joined that guy from the Geico ads under
>> his rock, to escape detection. Of course their stench would still give
>> them away.
>
> GOP Mafia will sell the Statue of Liberty to China. After all its more
> fitting in commie red China,after what the GOP did to USA . Think
> Nixon and Annenberg Think Bush & Chaney Think Rick Scott TreBert

Cheney should be spelled "weasle"

> [...]
>>> new law,
>>> it is important to remember, Missouri has been far more proactive in
>>> addressing this horrific problem. Missouri has made it clear that
>>> illegal immigrants are NOT welcome in the state and they will
>>> certainly NOT receive
>>> public benefits at the expense of Missouri taxpayers.
>>>
>>> Sort of makes you wonder how noTroll and his socks escaped this
>>> clamp-down ... other than parroting stale jokes, their English is
>>> minimal, at best. I bet they joined that guy from the Geico ads under
>>> his rock, to escape detection. Of course their stench would still give
>>> them away.
>>
>> GOP Mafia will sell the Statue of Liberty to China. After all its more
>> fitting in commie red China,after what the GOP did to USA . Think
>> Nixon and Annenberg Think Bush & Chaney Think Rick Scott TreBert

The man probably passes more knowledge when he takes a dump
than you ever possessed in your entire lifetime, dufus.
You are really one sorry example of the human species. Every time
you open your ignorant mouth, you deduct from the total knowledge
of humanity

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-25 23:01:51 EST
On Jul 25, 6:47 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > H gar wrote:
> >> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> >> GOP Mafia will sell the Statue of Liberty to China. After all its more
> >> fitting in commie red China,after what the GOP did to USA . Think
> >> Nixon and Annenberg Think Bush & Chaney   Think Rick Scott   TreBert
>
> >>        *************************************
> >> Cheney is spelled with two "e" ...
>
> > Cheney should be spelled "weasle"
>
> The man probably passes more knowledge when he takes a dump
> than you ever possessed in your entire lifetime, dufus.
> You are really one sorry example of the human species. Every time
> you open your ignorant mouth, you deduct from the total knowledge
> of humanity

Cheney took a dump and Hagar appeared. That's hardly knowledge --
just another smelly, stupid mess that can't shoot straight -- like its
creator.

Bast
2011-07-26 01:40:09 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message

>>> GOP Mafia will sell the Statue of Liberty to China. After all its more
>>> fitting in commie red China,after what the GOP did to USA . Think
>>> Nixon and Annenberg Think Bush & Chaney Think Rick Scott TreBert
>>>
>>> *************************************
>>> Cheney is spelled with two "e" ...
>>

>> Cheney should be spelled "weasle"
>>

> The man probably passes more knowledge when he takes a dump
> than you ever possessed in your entire lifetime, dufus.
> You are really one sorry example of the human species. Every time
> you open your ignorant mouth, you deduct from the total knowledge
> of humanity

Well, you did say it has to have 2 "E" 's

Like most people, I usually think of other words when that name comes
up,......but there may be young children reading these posts.
I'm glad he's smart though, as he can teach the other inmates when he gets
held accountable for his crimes

G=EMC^2
2011-07-26 15:49:14 EST
On Jul 25, 4:37 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > law,
> > it is important to remember, Missouri has been far more proactive in
> > addressing this horrific problem. Missouri has made it clear that illegal
> > immigrants are NOT welcome in the state and they will certainly NOT
> > receive
> > public benefits at the expense of Missouri taxpayers.
>
> > Sort of makes you wonder how noTroll and his socks escaped this clamp-down
> > ... other than parroting stale jokes, their English is minimal, at best. I
> > bet they joined that guy from the Geico ads under his rock, to escape
> > detection. Of course their stench would still give them away.
>
> GOP Mafia will sell the Statue of Liberty to China. After all its more
> fitting in commie red China,after what the GOP did to USA . Think
> Nixon and Annenberg Think Bush & Chaney   Think Rick Scott   TreBert

"e" is all you can find fault with. The rest is right on the money.
Its all part of the reality that made for fraud,corruption and GOPers
stealing trillions right out of the treasury. Nixon and Kissenger
helped make commie China the # 1 nation in the world. Nixon and
Annenberg dumped the great Saturn V for the low orbiting killer
shuttles. Bush being a GOP Mafia top gun gave us a 11 year war in
afghan so that the flow of poppies were protected. If GOP wins in
2012 its take Tang and see God O ya TreBert